Prevention of stomatitis in children and diseases of the mucous membrane
Stomatitis is an inflammation of the lining of the mouth, which is diagnosed often enough. Doctors recommend to carry out the prevention of stomatitis, especially in children to prevent this ailment.
By far the most common types of this disease are:
Prevention of stomatitis in children
Today every parent wants to avoid this disease in your child, as it may cause some inconvenience. So, prevention of stomatitis in children lies in the following points:
- Frequent walks will help get rid of harmful effects of dust. Moreover, you should pay more attention to child nutrition, which are necessary vitamins.
It was found that eating a variety of food and a dynamically changing diet has beneficial effects on the health of the oral cavity.
- For prevention you will need to fence the child from cigarette smoke and fumes of alcohol. The psychological factor also has its influence on the development of the disease, therefore it is necessary to maintain normal and healthy family environment.
- The personal hygiene of the mucous membrane is one of the main factors in the prevention of stomatitis. For this you need to wash your hands before eating and monitor the purity of the ingredients used. Of course, all of this will have to follow an adult, especially if we talk about the little ones who need to change diapers and to hold rinsing. Here is a wiping of saliva and snot.
- During the emergence of the first teeth is required to carefully monitor the hygiene of the oral cavity, as it can cause inflammation and infection is constantly to penetrate them. The disease appears at a period more often, so it is best to consult a doctor.
- If you have any diseases, even for dentistry, you should immediately consult a doctor for qualified help. Timely treatment and prevention will help to avoid complications that can affect the appearance of a disease or its transition into the chronic form.
- You must teach the child how to behave in society. This is due to the fact that many infections occur after contact with dirty objects and other children who had the infection. You should explain to him that you should avoid eating common food, use of hygiene items and household items.
- If the infection still could not be avoided, it is best to fence the child from their peers. Gotta stop Hiking in the garden.
General rules of prevention
They are suitable for both children and adults, which minimizes the chance of occurrence of such illness. So, prevention of stomatitis includes:
Folk remedies in the prevention of stomatitis
In the prevention of diseases of the mucosa of the oral cavity, in particular stomatitis, some doctors recommend the use of the advice of the ancestors. For this it is best to use infusions and decoctions.
Prevention is an effective tool for cooking that will need calendula, oak bark, chamomile and Clary sage. All of this mix and a few teaspoons of the resulting funds are backfilled in one Cup of boiling water. Rinse this solution in recommendations two times a day, regardless of meal.
Anti-inflammatory effect has carrot juice. To prepare the treatment solution it is necessary to mix the main ingredient of warm water in the ratio 50: 50. A similar solution is prepared using boiling water and baking soda when added 2-3 tablespoons of the second. Rinsing is done 2 times daily after a meal, thus reducing the risk of illness by 30%.