Teething of the child: how to anesthetize?
Parents rejoice when their children first teeth appear, but this time for relief of the condition, you need to use painkillers and this is especially true during the teething in infants and, fortunately, there is a choice of drugs to remove the pain.
It is necessary to know what age is allowed to take the medicine and what to choose the gel or tablets. In addition, it is better to consult with doctor about a question than it is better to anesthetize the eruption of milk teeth in a baby, because some of the drugs in children experience an allergic reaction.
If this is not possible, you can read the information in this article and make conclusions for themselves how best to alleviate the condition of their child.
Relieve pain in children when teething
The knowledge of how to anesthetize the process when the child is teething is a must for parents and if older generation used traditional methods and massages, Jr. focuses on tablets.
When children are not very capricious and you can see that the pain is tolerable, then doctors recommend massage. Need the index finger to make a circular motion at the gum. Importantly, to perform it smoothly and carefully so as not to increase the inflammation.
In addition to pain, the child constantly itching haunts, and to reduce it, it is better to give, something to chew, e.g. Apple.
In addition, the child will be «teethers». You can buy them at any drugstore, but before use better cooling, because inside is a gel.
If the usual methods don’t help, for pain relief for teething children it is better to use drugs, which include ointments, gels, tablets, and traditional medicine.
Tablets and suspension
To solve the problem of what to call it, when a child is teething, Nurofen can. The sale features adult and children’s release form and he sometimes, as in tablets and in suspension.
This drug has a strong effect and is used for pain of different etiology, for example, when unpleasant sensations in the muscles or throat, but also well-established as a tool able to simplify a condition when the bone is cut education. In addition, the drug has anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect.
As for suspension, it has in its composition of harmful dyes and sugar that is highly regarded by parents. Also some fruity flavors, which is especially good for the child. To use this tool better 3 months and not more than 2-3 times a day 2.5 ml. you will need to remember, when was the medication, because in between must pass 6 hours, and the course of therapy should not exceed 3 days, but if the fever lasts longer than this time, you can increase the maximum to 5 days.
In addition, a good agent with antipyretic effect of teething is ibuprofen or paracetamol, but remember that you need to adjust the dose individually and so you need to read the instructions and it is advisable to consult your doctor.
In addition to tablets and suspensions, it is possible to use special gels, which can greatly alleviate the condition and act as a pain remedy for teething, including newborns.
Pick up the soothing gel, which is suitable for teething in children can easily, you need to know the ingredients included in the composition of the drug and method of administration.
The most popular gels in this problem are:
- Kalgel. The medication is able to relieve pain and disinfect the surface and it is often used for babies up to 5-6 months. Apply the gel can be no more than 5-7 times a day;
- Kamistad. This drug has slight anti-inflammatory effect and helps in healing due to chamomile, which is the main active ingredient. Apply the gel is not more than 3-4 times a day and suitable for babies from 3 months;
- The dentinox. The main active ingredients of this gel is lidocain and chamomile. After the help how to numb the pain of teething in a young child and remove the inflammatory process, but before applying are encouraged to consult their doctor and use it not more than 3 times a day;
- Holisal. Enjoys great popularity, when teething the child, due to anti-inflammatory, healing and antimicrobial effect. In day it is recommended to use not more than 3 times;
- Baby Dr. Gel. The drug is used as a good analgesic during the eruption of the teeth and consists mainly of natural ingredients. For this reason, it does not cause an allergic reaction, in addition, promotes healing of wounds and reduces inflammation. Doctors recommend it from 3 months and the dosage in each case.
Mostly gels quite well tolerated by the organism of the child, but if possible, it is necessary to specify all nuances from a doctor to prevent complications.
Despite the genuineness of the products used for such methods, their use must be agreed with the doctor not to cause an allergic reaction.
There are methods used in folk medicine:
- Long ago, when teething, used tea made from herbs. For preparation you need to take equal parts of chamomile, lemon balm, mint and lavender blossoms. Next, you need to mix it with water ratio 1 tablespoon chopped ingredients in 1 Cup of boiling water and prepared a mixture to infuse for 15-20 minutes. Then strain and give to the baby. You can also use each of the mentioned ingredients separately;
- Clove oil. It is well relieves pain and soothes the gums. Apply in pure form to children is impossible, but to fix it, you can dilute it with vegetable oil in ratio of 3 to 2 and the resulting mixture to lubricate the surface where cutting a tooth;
- Tincture of Valerian root. There is this method for centuries and is still effectively relieves inflammation of the gums. For preparation you need to take 30-50 grams. dry Valerian root and mix them with a half glasses of alcohol or vodka, and then keep it for 3-4 days. After that, you can lubricate the gums them.
Despite the fact that these methods are time-tested, but it should take into account the nuances of the health of the baby. Because every child has individual peculiarities of the organism and that will be a good one, can cause an allergic reaction in another. For this reason, before applying any of the funds, particularly folk medicine, it is necessary to ask the advice of a doctor.
If to judge in General then there are plenty of pain medicines and methods, but in any case it is advisable to initially consult with your pediatrician and be examined by a dentist.