Allergic to apples: how to distinguish it from other types?
Hello, dear readers! Apples are very useful, especially for children. But sometimes they become a dangerous irritant causing the disease. Allergic to apples is a tremendous rarity, so many do not believe that it is.
After reading the article, you will find answers to questions about the intolerance of the «forbidden fruit» and understand how it can be dangerous for you or baby.
Who this can happen?
If you have not yet had a intolerance to apples, and you want to make sure that does not appear, then read this article. In high-risk group are those who suffer from allergies:
Absolutely healthy adults apples cause allergies can’t. In children, the body is more sensitive. Parents often provoke the development of the disease, certain actions which they consider to be safe and harmless.
What, you ask? Then check out the reasons behind the negative reaction to the apples.
That leads to frustration?
There are several factors that can create trouble in the form of hypersensitivity to apples:
The child has the disease often provoke red varieties of the fruit. Green apples, our body didn’t react negatively.
Intolerance to red varieties is manifested by rash (small Reds pimples) all over my body. What other symptoms might have a disorder?
How to identify the disease and to distinguish it from the other?
Apple intolerance is characterised by the following signs:
- swelling of the facial area;
- redness of the epidermis and eczema;
- tiny rash in the form of urticaria, which you see in the photo;
- sharp severe nausea;
- asthmatic seizures and sneezing;
- excessive secretion of tears.
Often these symptoms appear after a half-hour after eating the irritating fruit.
Allergies in infants
The disease at such a young age appears very rarely and is triggered by, in most cases poor diet.
In infants the body is very sensitive and not accustomed to most of what we think normal healthy food. Parents develop an intolerance to apples what wrong lure of the baby:
- give too early;
- too often;
- in a large number.
Remember, kids can feed the apples with only five months of age. Signs of infant allergies are the same as in adults.
But due to the fact that the baby does not have sufficient immunity, it takes them much worse. With age, the disease will disappear, if not worse.
How to treat?
The correct professional treatment consists of several items:
Allergies «experienced» should always carry Epinephrine. This drug eliminates abrupt symptoms of any allergic disease. Can it be used children? It is possible, but only as directed by your healthcare specialist allergist.
The immunity of Apple, or rather its symptoms, are quickly eliminated people’s certain means. This will help zabrosy something clogged honeycomb.
This bee product can simply be chewed or added to tea. This treatment will last at least a month. After a month of use zabrus many Allergy sufferers have felt relief.
In addition, to overcome the disease will help the pharmacy decoction of sage. It is recommended three times a day in small portions. Sage produces an antihistamine effect.
Allergy is easier not to provoke than to cure. Why? Because it is treated a very long time, and the life of allergies can not be complete. So, if you love apples and don’t want to develop an intolerance, listen to the tips mentioned below:
- apples should not be consumed in large quantities;
- if you really want to eat this fruit, it is better to cook it in the oven or baked in a pie;
- babies up to five months it is impossible to give applesauce and cereals;
- if you are allergic to plant pollen, then fruit need to eat carefully and not to combine with other allergens.
- better to use the green varieties of apples.
And how allocotocera products?
Apple products, such as beverages or vinegar, we also frequently used. The question arises: if you are allergic to fruit, whether it be for products, as part of which the fruit is present?
Most interesting is that the majority of Apple Allergy does not occur a reaction to the vinegar or other allocotocera products. The reason the doctors have been unable to find out. Most likely, the fresh fruit includes substances which are not present in heat treated or otherwise.
This concludes my story about intolerance apples. I hope the article was interesting. Read share information with your friends from the social. networking and sign up for site updates. So you won’t miss the updates that appear on the website regularly. Up to new meetings!
The author: Elena Smirnova (dermatologist)