Gel for acne–Dalacin!
Pimples on the face, the body – unpleasant, ugly from an aesthetic point of view, education, spoil the mood, causing complexes and feeling of inferiority. What to do? Go to the beautician or a dermatologist, not to self-medicate, especially medicaments containing antibiotics or other potent components. The pharmaceutical industry produces a series of medications to deal with acne for different categories of the population, different pricing policy. Among the variety of drugs should pay attention to gel for acne Dalacin. The drug helps to get rid different pimples, blackheads, boils, the effects of inflammation.
The content of the article
The pharmaceutical industry produces Dalacin in the form of:
- Gel in tubes of 30 g in cardboard boxes for external use.
- Capsules of 150 and 300 mg active substance.
- Solutions for injection at 2 and 4 ml.
- Suppositories (candles).
Gel for acne Dalacin and other forms of the production
Manufacturer: «pharmacy and Upjohn company», USA. The drug is approved for use in Russia, the countries of the European Union.
- Russian: Clindacin B Prolong, Later.
- Imported: Dalacin C Phosphate (Belgium), Kelentit-S (India), Serkalem (Croatia).
- Joint production: Indoxyl(Russia, Ireland), Clindamycin (Serbia, Russia).
Dalacin gel is colorless, transparent, sticky substance. Contains:
Dalacin gel is an antibiotic local action, exhibits high antibacterial activity. The current component of clindamycin phosphate groups lincosamides. Shows its activity in contact with the skin, in the sebaceous glands turning to a clindamycin. The therapeutic effect is dose-dependent – a small amount has bacteriostatic action, increasing doses – bactericidal.
Bacteriostatic action – inhibit the reproductive capacity of bacteria in response to the action of a drug.
Bactericidal activity – the ability of the antibiotics to cause the death of microorganisms.
Dalacin penetrates into the blood stream, after 4-5 hours excreted from the body.
Interesting fact: Clindamycin – antibiotic analog of lincomycin. Interacts with the ribosomes of microorganisms, violates the protein synthesis of bacteria.
Indications for use
The drug belongs to antibacterial forms for systemic use. A wide range of action. Effective in the treatment of infections caused by sensitive strains of:
The active substance Clindamycin is an antibiotic broad-spectrum. But there are some fungi, viruses, bacteria against which the drug is impotent. What to do? Before the use of antibiotics is desirable to determine its sensitivity to the microflora through bacterial seeding of the contents of pustules. Thus it is possible to identify the kind of bacteria that caused the disease, to determine the ability of the antibiotic to exert a therapeutic effect.
What acne cures Dalacin
Dalacin treats all forms of inflammation of the skin moderate and severe forms:
- Acne or acne. Inflammation of the sebaceous glands, with concurrent obstruction and inflammation of hair follicles.
- Purulent pimples. Occur when blockage of the ducts of the sebaceous glands – duct of accumulated sebum, which is a nutrient medium for pathogenic bacteria. Such favorable conditions provoke the active growth of bacteria, increasing the area of inflammatory processes, the formation of ulcers.
- Stafilodermia. Called staphylococci, which affects the sebaceous and apocrine glands. Purulent infection of the skin leads to development of pustules with yellowish-green pus. Pustules are able to penetrate into the skin, affecting the deeper layers and forming scars after a bad healing.
- Folliculitis. Inflammatory disease of the hair follicle. Often caused by staphylococci, occasionally by viruses or fungi.
- The furunculosis. Multiple pustular formation on the skin caused by inflammation of the follicle and the surrounding tissues. Boils appear on the face, buttocks, back, neck.
Dosage forms of Dalacin in capsules and solution dispensed by prescription. The gel has a free access to the sale.
The results of applying the gel
Reduces inflammation, normalizes the sebum production. Can be used as a base for Foundation powder or cream. The gel is economical in expenditure, effective treatment.
Important: as clindamycin, part of Galatina, is an antibiotic, before using the product it is important to consult with a dermatologist to determine the rules of treatment.
People with a tendency to allergic reactions or sensitive skin you need to conduct a test: apply a small amount of gel on your wrist or elbow and watch the reaction. If after 15 minutes the skin will be no visible changes (redness, swelling, rash), the gel can be used for the treatment of acne.
Instructions for use gel
Method of application:
- On a clean (without active cosmetics), dried face in a thin layer, not pressing down on the acne, apply the gel on the skin.
- The standard scheme of applying morning and evening. A small tube of the gel may be carried in your bag and use when necessary during the working day.
- The result of the treatment are noticeable after a week, but to achieve the full therapeutic effect of the treatment gel should last 2-3 months, the maximum period of use is 6 months.
- After using the gel should wash hands thoroughly.
Important: Interrupted or not by a systematic treatment leads to recurrence of acne. Since the gel in its composition contains a potent antibiotic, it must be applied according to doctor’s recommendation, observing the time of treatment. Too prolonged use of the drug leads to a decrease of the sensitivity of microflora, treatment failure.
Special instructions for gel
To protect the mucous membranes of the eyeball, the oral mucosa, abrasions on the skin from falling on them of Galatina. The careless contact of the gel with these surfaces, you need to wash them with plenty of cool running water.
Not recommended the use of muscle relaxants, drugs inhibiting intestinal motility during treatment with Dalacine. The simultaneous use of these drugs can cause severe colitis.
Not recommended simultaneous use of the gel with a number of antibiotics (ampicillin, aminophylline), barbiturates, calcium gluconate, magnesium.
It is recommended to use gel Dalacin courses of 2-3 months, then take a short break and repeat the course (on the recommendation of the dermatologist or beautician). Prolonged use causes addiction, which leads to reduced efficiency and the appearance of new lesions.
In severe disease it is recommended that the alternation of medicines (other antibiotics) to achieve maximum therapeutic effect.
When applying the gel, there may be local allergic reactions:
When side effects need to contact your doctor for advice regarding the recommendation of further use of the gel.
Gel is contraindicated:
Not fully investigated the effect of the drug on pregnant and lactating women, and the drug
can be used only for very important reasons, if it does not threaten the fetus. Not recommended the use of Dalacin in the first trimester of pregnancy.
There is insufficient data on the impact of the drug on older people (over 65 years) drivers.
Compliance with the instructions for use of the gel reduces the likelihood of drug overdose. Overdose gel is very rare. But excessive gel is an active absorption of clindamycin may develop diarrhea (diarrhea), colitis.
Dalacin is stored in the first aid kit, protected from kids, at room temperature (not above 25°C). Do not freeze the gel. Shelf life 2 years. After the expiry date do not use the drug
Dalacin-gel – an effective tool against acne on the face, the body, caused by pathogenic microorganisms. Use of the gel strictly according to indications guarantee a cure of acne, inflammatory diseases of the sebaceous and sweat glands.
Gel deserves the maximum score for therapeutic effect. Its only drawback is a relatively high price. But we all know that to save on health can not. The use of substandard drugs for the treatment of acne may face an unpleasant long-term complications. Therefore, the gel Dalacin should take its rightful place in your home medicine Cabinet. Let your face and body will leave you radiant and clear skin with a gel Dalacin.
Videos on the topic: how to choose an effective remedy for skin