Gel Panavir warts: the reviews of the people and our tool overview
We are pleased to welcome you to our website, dear readers. Unfortunately, warts on the body, many people cause a feeling of revulsion and disgust.
It is believed that their speakers are unscrupulous, however, despite similar views appear warts are not only from dirt.
On their education is affected by the human papillomavirus, which often enters the body through small cuts or abrasions.
Some people prefer to remove warts in the medical clinics. Now, almost every of them are available methods of eliminating skin lesions as electrocoagulation (laser therapy), radiowave surgery and cauterization with liquid nitrogen (cryotherapy). However, the cost of such operations is quite high for most people.
Fortunately, there are many folk remedies to combat the warts and they all proved successful.
Want a more detailed description of the drug Panavir, through which millions of people around the world managed to get rid of unpleasant warts.
What is this drug?
The drug Panavir is of two types – Panavir-inlayt and Panavir-sex. The first is gel which is suitable for application to the whole body, and the second spray for the intimate area.
Both of these means the composition is identical. The main component of the gel is a vegetable polysaccharide, which is a biologically active substance.
In fact – this tool is based on ordinary potatoes and marketed ointment as a cosmetic drug.
However, many doctors believe that Panavir has antiviral action, making it fast enough, and most importantly effectively treats warts and other skin growths.
Remember, despite the fact that Panavir cosmetic product, independent of its use without consulting a dermatologist is not recommended.
To answer the main question: does the gel Panavir warts? Of course, Yes. And it does not matter on what part of the body they are located.
It protects healthy cells from viral exposure and causes the affected to function more actively, with the result that the virus is destroyed.
The ointment has no odor, does not cause any negative cosmetic effects, and does not change the color of the skin.
And make introductory video detailing about the properties possessed by the drug against tumors:
Features of use of Panavir
This tool is ideal for those who have jumped a small wart on the back, legs and arms. Most often it is prescribed for the complex treatment.
Smear the warts should be up to 5 times a day. A tiny amount of ointment, about the size of a match head. Often, to fully recover, missing 10 days.
If you have large warts, that one gel is not enough. Will have to use additional funds.
It should be noted that this drug is perfectly reinforces the effect after cryotherapy or laser photocoagulation.
Just apply it daily after the removal of warts. This will help to achieve a lasting effect and to avoid relapse.
Advantages of gel treatment:
- Numerous experiments and reviews have shown that the warts disappear in about 70-80 % after treatment with Panavir.
- Many are worried that after the warts disappear, the body will remain a scar. Fortunately, the gel virtually eliminates this possibility. For this it is necessary to continue application of cream even after the wart will disappear.
- The application does not cause pain or other unpleasant sensations.
- The unique basis of Panavir warns samsarajade sections of healthy tissue.
- Due to this treatment antiviral substances contained in the gel affects the localization of viruses and strengthens the immune system.
- Ointment against warts contributes to the elimination of local inflammation and accelerate the healing process.
- Helium base allows you to penetrate the active substance deep into the skin. It is impossible to wash off for 2-3 days before will not be updating the surface layer of the epidermis.
- Panavir leaves no greasy residue and don’t see on the skin.
- This drug is not toxic.
- To use the ointment can be long enough to complete regeneration of skin and healing of scars.
- The price of this drug is quite affordable to all segments of the population.
Are there any contraindications?
Unfortunately, in some cases, Panavir not apply:
- With individual intolerance of the drug;
- During the period of pregnancy and during lactation;
- Children up to 6 years;
- If you have a severe pathology of the spleen and kidneys.
It is also not recommended to use Panavir warts for those patients who are prone to allergic reactions to some components of the drug: mannose, glucose, xylose, ramnose, arabinose.
Side effects after use
This drug is tolerated well. The exceptions are cases of individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to its ingredients.
If you use it more than 5 times a day, that may be a rash and itching on the site of the lesion.
If you have any discomfort when using the gel, then treatment should stop and consult a specialist.
The same advice is relevant for those who, for whatever reason, the tool does not come or did not come to a full recovery.
Are there analogues of the Panavir?
It should be noted that absolute analogs in the ointment there. Closest in its effect considered drugs such as:
Of course, there are plenty of methods of folk treatment or medications, which are based on other active components.
Helps get rid of warts castor oil, antiseptic recipes with garlic and other.
However, many there are many contraindications, and their use can result in burns, redness at the site of application, itching. That is why Panavir is considered to be an ideal tool in the fight against skin lesions.
In the end we can say that the gel Panavir is only effective for most minor skin lesions. For serious growths, the use of the drug should be complemented by other medications that can be prescribed only by a specialist.
Remember, any inflammation or wound the treatment of their own forces must be eliminated.
Don’t forget to follow my body, to comply with preventive measures and personal hygiene. Only then will you be able to forget about these unpleasant formations, as warts.
Author: Anna Derbeneva (dermatologist)