Genital warts: what is it and how to get rid of them?
Hello dear visitor of our website. In this article we will explain what causes warts and how to effectively to get rid of them.
But before we delved into the details of the article you want to recommend the book «the Treatment of warts folk methods» in which the best recipes are tested in practice.
Following the prescriptions in the book, you can rid yourself of illness for a couple of months.
Wart called benign skin tumors that have a viral nature. Another name for HPV. Appear on the skin epidermal giperkineticeski papules, there is a papillomatous reaction of the dermis.
Phenomena are not inflammatory, as the result of exposure to a pathogenic virus.
The human papilloma virus are of three types, which are passed from person to person through contact and also by the use of infected household items.
Factors contributing to morbidity:
We will look at genital warts, or genital warts.
These formations are located in certain places where increased humidity. This Muco-cutaneous tumors that can spread or limited, reminiscent of a tumor.
Their favorite localization — the place of transition of the skin into the mucosa. For example, the mucous membrane of the rectum and urethra, perianal region, conjunctiva and oral cavity.
About the pathogen
The viral nature of the disease. Warts caused by types 6 and 11/ the transmission of the virus is sexually transmitted, and also at use of other people’s personal hygiene items (soap, towel, Slippers, bath mats, razors.
Not all persons who had contact with patients have clinical manifestations of infection.
For the formation of symptoms requires a combination of risk factors, which include: maceration of the skin, sweating, excess humidity, a violation of the microflora of the vagina, abnormal discharge from the genitals, immune deficiency, associated diseases of the genitourinary system.
The manifestation of the pathology is the same as in women, and men. Disease begins with small lesions on the skin and mucous membranes, resembling the nodules of white and pink. Patients may complain of rapid growth and spread of warts.
Papillomavirus in the genital area are growing rapidly and soon coalesce, resembling a cockscomb or cauliflower.
Growing tumors on the stem, are lobed structure. The constant irritation leads to redness of the skin around the warts, abscess and an unpleasant odor.
Genital warts are often combined with other diseases of the genitourinary system. It could be chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, genital warts also frequently coexist with genital herpes.
At the same time on the genitals at the same time rashes appear in the form of bubbles, swelling in the groin, sores, crust. The herpes virus remains in the body, so there may be frequent relapses.
How to get rid of warts?
Sometimes the treatment is to leave them alone. In this case, it is possible to hope for own forces and the immune protection. Sometimes patients seek help only to eliminate cosmetic defect.
Removal of papillomas, or genital genital warts, carried out by special means, since the treatment of warts in different locations different:
- Use powder with resorcinol and dermatol;
- For local applications allowed: solkoderm, cheap, podophyllin, kondilin;
- You can post an application with solution of silver nitrate 20% concentration;
- Of ointments are often used oxolinic, kolhaminovu, bonafton, ridicoluous, tebrofenovuyu.
Physical methods of influence on warts you can select the most effective and affordable:
1. Cryotherapy. Consider how to use liquid nitrogen to get rid of genital warts. The influence of temperature low degree leads to cytolysis of the pathological tissues. For such treatments need special equipment and experienced personnel.
It is the complete training of the physician plays an important role, as you need to accurately calculate the dose and time effects on warts. If you are unable to freeze tissue in the middle, soon you can expect a relapse, complications.
During burning nitrogen can cause soreness on the site of the lesion formed bubbles. Therefore, when a large number of warts it is advisable to use local anesthetics;
2. Classic surgically removed. Perhaps the most effective method, although it has its disadvantages. In one visit the patient can get rid of all the growths, but the doctor needs experience, patience, as sometimes the operation is lengthy.
Warts removed by excision method (with scissors), a scalpel, using curettage. If removal is done correctly, you don’t even need suturing. Usually this wart is used in men with their location in the urethra and the ineffectiveness of previous treatment;;
3. Surgical diathermy. This method is implemented using the apparatus Surgitron. On the warts affected by high temperatures, high frequency radiation. Also used the ordinary electric knife under local anesthesia. The efficiency is quite high — up to 90%;
All these procedures are quite pathogenic although conducted with anesthetic. After the procedure, patients experience severe pain and discomfort.
4. Coagulation laser. The beam from the laser vaporizes the growths completely, leaving a scab. A few days later the crust itself falls away, scars do not remain with proper treatment. This method of deletion takes a couple of minutes, on the place of wart is a small recess, which takes place in a few weeks.
A positive aspect of laser treatment is its bloodlessness, which provides protection against the spread of infection further significantly reduces the frequency of relapse. This treatment eliminates the contact of instruments with the wound.
Depending on the kind of warts can apply two types of laser treatment: erbium laser, which vaporizes the growths of the individual layers of a few microns. The second method is carbondioxide laser coagulation in the form of vaporization of pathological tissues.
For dessert, as usual an interesting video:
Author: Anna Derbeneva (dermatologist)