Harmless treatment of warts with the woman’s clitoris
Hello, dear reader! Today’s article, I want to take the topic, genital warts on the clitoris. This problem brings a lot of inconvenience to many women facing this disease.
But in the beginning of our topic is not going to the main part of the article I beg you to pay attention to here is the book that describes recipes of traditional medicine for the treatment of warts. They helped not one person completely get rid of growths, and their effectiveness is proven in practice.
Genital warts, which are attached to the skin with thin feet, are called warts.
Many women, and men, are the carriers of human papillomavirus, which causes skin lesions and mucous membranes.
Discomfort deliver warts on the external genitals and the anus. To quickly and effectively cure this disease, you must seek medical help immediately after the occurrence of the first alarming symptoms.
Safe treatment of the disease
Upon detection of at least one warts especially in the genital area, should immediately contact the doctor.
The fact that the risk of HPV on the clitoris that accumulating in the tissues, it can lead to DNA mutations of the cells and their degeneration into cancer. In women it is cervical cancer, and in men penile cancer.
Treatment of warts on the clitoris can be:
- conservative (tablets, ointments, sprays);
- radical (cryotherapy, thermocoagulation, laser destruction).
Conservative treatment is advantageously carried out at the growths on the skin, but the lesions on the urogenital organs, it is better to remove the radical method.
- Cryodestruction – removal of the growths with liquid nitrogen. This procedure is performed in a medical facility, in the office of the dermatologist. Under the action of low temperatures growths on the skin and mucous membranes will disappear in a short time. The only condition is that the experienced hand of the medical worker, which will apply exactly to the PIP.
- Destruction by laser beams – a modern highly effective and safe method for removing warts. This procedure is carried out in specialized rooms with expensive new equipment. Tissue growth is destroyed using a surgical laser.
- Chemical destruction of the wart by using special chemicals that can be applied even in home without bringing harm to the General health of the patient.
- Radiosurgical removal – a modern method of dealing with warts on the genitals, which uses expensive equipment. The peculiarity of this method is that after a day at the place of removal is not even a scab. Resection of warts occurs with a narrow beam of radio waves with high frequency.
- Thermocoagulation is a cheap, effective, but quite painful method for removing warts. The disadvantage of this method is the need for local anesthesia and a long recovery period.
Modern medicine is working on the invention of tools that would cure this disease forever, but unfortunately these drugs yet.
The human papilloma virus remains in the tissues, in the period of remission he is not manifested, but when the decrease in the protective forces of an organism, or a lot of stress of possible disease recurrence.
After removal of warts from the clitoris, with the purpose of preventive treatment, you need to take a course of immunomodulatory drugs local and systemic action.
For small tumors, the doctor may recommend a topical treatment using special creams, ointments, sprays and pills. If condylomatous genital mild, it is enough:
- to drink a course of immunomodulatory drugs;
- the affected skin to keep the perfect hygienic clean;
- regularly apply special creams, ointments or gels;
- regularly visit the doctor.
All ointments and creams are applied on the affected areas of the dermis for 6-8 hours. Their main action is increased local production of interferon, which has antiviral action, contributes to the reduction of existing warts and prevents the appearance of new elements.
Also, most of the cream has analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. Regular fulfilling of all the medical appointments, the therapeutic effect occurs quite quickly.
For effective treatment is no less important timely diagnosis of the disease. For this purpose designate the complex of diagnostic procedures, among which definitely need to make a diagnosis of virus DNA to determine its type and danger to the patient.
The appearance of warts on the urinary organs, may need a urethroscopy, the procedure helps to identify the disease and the degree of its severity.
Prevention prevent the recurrence of the disease
To treatment has brought therapeutic effect for a long time, must be timely to prevent disease.
After all, we all know that any disease is easier to prevent than to treat long time. To prevent warts on the clitoris should:
- to maintain a healthy lifestyle;
- give up bad habits;
- to eat a balanced;
- to avoid stressful situations;
- sleep no less than 6-8 hours, in order to avoid chronic fatigue
To take courses vitamin and immunomodulatory drugs.
Author: Anna Derbeneva (dermatologist)