The pimples on the ass: causes, treatment and prevention of rash
Pathological elements, causing itching, discomfort and cosmetic defects may disturb his appearance of not only the face and back but also buttocks area. The pimples on the ass of the causes of which are discussed later, require the correct differential diagnosis and treatment.
The content of the article
Causes of acne in gluteal region
There are General etiological factors and those associated directly with sex and age. Common pathological causes of rashes include:
- Malnutrition of the skin – the skin on the buttocks are constantly in contact with household items, sofas, chairs, and are in the «closed» state. This causes oxygen starvation of the cells of the epidermis, the formation of dry Lysacek dead upper layer and increased development of the pathological microorganisms.
- Synthetic underwear and clothing also contribute to the small penetration of air and excessive sweating.
- Hormonal imbalance depends on age and gender.
- Allergic dermatitis occurs in response to the action of allergens, household chemicals, or certain foods.
- Hypothermia becomes a provocateur of acne on the buttocks in the case of reduction of the response of the immune reactions of the body.
- Bacterial and viral infections.
- Fungal infection.
- Insufficient level of compliance with the rules of personal hygiene.
- Deficiency of vitamins.
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract in the form of dysbiosis.
In addition to the General factors that may cause the appearance of lesions in any person, there are specific causes that contribute to the pathological process in the male body. These include:
Factors provocateurs the formation of acne in women who are specific by sex:
Causes of baby pimples on the ass
The appearance of lesions on the buttocks in the newborn associated with the organism’s adaptation to environmental conditions and the associated hormonal changes. This condition lasts several days and does not require intervention.
Acne can appear on the background of food allergies in response to the reception of new products, citrus, seafood or household allergies if you use the wrong detergent, washes, powders with fragrances, etc.
Another reason is diaper dermatitis or diaper rash. Arise at untimely diaper change in the child.
After 2 years of rashes on buttocks occur on the background of the following conditions:
As for the rash to determine pathology
Punctate pimples are red in color, occur in the form of single elements indicate the presence of food or contact allergies, bug bites lice, fleas, ticks. Massive rash, accompanied by fever, headache, weakness, runny nose and other symptoms, indicate an infectious disease (rubella, measles). The rash is localized not only in the buttocks, throughout the body.
Eczema and psoriasis occur rash papular character (in the form of small nodules, towering above the skin). Eczema symptoms can be in the form of vesicles – watery vesicles, which are separate from each other or may merge.
Watery rashes can also occur from hypothermia, when chickenpox, herpes infection, scabies, allergic reactions.
*A similar differentiation is needed to a dermatologist in order to distinguish acne from rash occurred on the background of serious diseases.
The main treatment methods
Acne arising in the buttocks, require the same attention as the pathological elements in other areas. Treatment must conform to the prescriptions of dermatologist. In the complex therapy included the use of local and systemic drugs, hardware treatment.
Ointments, gels, antiseptics, the main effect of which is aimed at the relief of the inflammatory process, drying and regenerative effect. Used for the treatment of:
For the topical treatment uses baths with decoctions of herbs and sea salt, therapeutic masks, scrubs and lotions.
Therapy system equipment is conducted only after determining the causes of rash. If the etiologic factor was an allergen, appointed antihistamines (loratadine, Diazolin, Tavegil).
When herpetic manifestations of the use of antiviral drugs in combination with immunoglobulins. Representatives antiviral drugs – Cicloferon, cream, Zovirax.
If the cause of acne has become dysbiosis or other problems with the microflora, the doctor stops the choice on the following medications:
Other types of treatment
Hardware therapy is used only in combination with systemic drugs. The most effective are the procedures:
*Hardware treatment has contraindications and is carried out only after consultation with specialists and a complete examination of the body.
The majority of those who met with the problems of acne on the buttocks, prefers folk remedies because of their the security of being hypoallergenic and that no toxic effects.
- Medicinal baths. Decoction of chamomile strain and add to warm water in a basin. To sit down so that the problem area was immersed in the solution. You can add the decoction of other herbs (St. John’s wort, succession, sage).
- Collect a few leaves of plantain and after a thorough wash, chop and squeeze the juice. In its pure form, apply to cotton pad and treat the problem area.
- Infusion of marigold flowers. 2 tablespoons dry inflorescences pour a liter of water, bring to the boil and leave to stand for a day. After straining can be used twice a day, treating large areas.
Proper diet in the presence of acne is the use of a considerable quantity of products, has cleansing properties, vitamins and mineral acids. Special attention should be given to products that are involved in the regulation of excretory system, in particular, sebaceous glands. These include asparagus, beef, seafood, bran.
Diet should contain foods rich in vitamin A. It not only carrots, but also currants, sorrel, Rowan, spinach, corn. Together with retinol, the body is saturated with ascorbic acid.
Preference should be given to the dishes steamed, boiled and stewed vegetables. Maximum excludes smoked, pickled and fried foods, spices, coffee, alcohol and carbonated drinks.
Proper nutrition will not only restore the health of the skin, but also adjust the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system and strengthen the body’s immune system.
Prevention of acne on the buttocks
Preventive measures consist in observing the following rules:
Compliance with the simple tips of the experts will help to maintain a healthy and attractive looking skin. Similar rules exist for the treatment and prevention of rashes, not only the buttocks, but any part of the body.