Venous dermatitis on feet how to recognize the disease and to find treatment?
Good day, dear guests of our website! Venous dermatitis – a disease is not pleasant. But to cure it is still possible.
In this article we will focus on the dermatitis caused by primary disease of the veins. Dermatitis venous or varicose, as it is called, is a secondary inflammation of the skin of legs with different diseases of the venous vascular network.
Because the disease is caused by circulatory failure, the treatment in the first place will stand its elimination.
The disease is widespread among women aged 50 years and older. What can we say about the causes of disease? Because knowing them, you can prevent the disease:
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels, which are accompanied by circulatory failure;
- Secondary infection;
- Pregnancy. On the blood vessels of the lower limbs bear a large load during pregnancy. The fact is complicated by the birth of several children in a row, obesity, heredity;
- Leg injuries with damage to the blood vessels;
- Old age;
- Thrombosis of the veins lying deep;
- Eczema and similar diseases;
- Combing existing foci leads to the spread of infection.
How can you recognize?
Typical symptoms of venous dermatitis appear when the pathology vessels have passed the first stage.
At the initial stage of the disease, patients complain of such symptoms:
- Periodic itching in places where veins dilated under the skin;
- The areas over the affected blood vessels become red because of prepodavanija of red blood cells through the skin;
- Skin thins and becomes smooth, shiny;
- On the surface there are small bubbles, which at first are themselves.
If there is no adequate treatment of the underlying disease, venous dermatitis on the legs moves to the next stage:
A typical localization of lesions and ankle (see photo).
Because of the constant itching, the patient becomes irritable, scratching with secondary infection joins. Pathology leads to the violation of the day, disability, normal sleep.
Congestive dermatitis is exacerbated if the patient is in the initial stages tries to treat cosmetics, creams that contain many allergens and worsen the prognosis.
As not to confuse the disease?
Dermatitis is group of diseases of different etiology that are similar in some symptoms.
Differential diagnosis venous dermatitis should be held with such pathologies as:
Treatment of dermatitis will not yield results without addressing the underlying disease. To cure it, you will need the maximum possible restoration of function of the lower limb veins.
The appointment of drugs depends on the stage of the disease:
Before bathing use a regular cream with glycerin or silicone, protective equipment, replacing the soap, creating on the skin surface film that protects the skin from the aggressive action of water and detergents.
Well, at the end of the article as always offer an interesting video where a doctor talks about the symptoms and treatment of this disease:
That’s all! While!