What drugs exist against warts?
Greetings to all readers! In this article I want to make a small review of tools and ointments to find out which drugs against warts are the most effective and how to apply them.
Genital warts are small warts on the thin stalk that are localized in the region of the male and female genitalia.
This disease causes a lot of problems, not only cosmetic but also physical. These tumors can itch, hurt and bleed, especially during intercourse.
Principles of treatment of genital warts
To quickly and effectively get rid of the growths in the genital area, it is necessary to consult a doctor for accurate diagnosis and treatment of disease.
It is worth noting that the cause of this disease is the human papilloma virus (HPV), which when ingested may not show up until 7-8 months, and only when there are favourable conditions is manifested by multiple small tumors.
Contributes to the development of the disease a sharp decline in the body’s defenses as well:
- bad habits;
- frequent hypothermia and respiratory diseases;
- chronic lack of sleep;
- frequent exposure to stress.
Unfortunately, modern medicine is powerless in terms of the availability of the drug, which would be completely healed from the human papillomavirus.
Some experts propose to test the effectiveness of a new vaccine that can prevent recurrence of the disease and its degeneration into cancer.
In the pharmaceutical market, you can see the two types of vaccine: Cervarix and Gardasil. Medical staff are advised to vaccinate women and girls at risk, as well as those who have family there are cases of cervical cancer.
The optimal age for the first vaccination is considered puberty 11-13 years, because after 2-3 years most girls begin to lead an active sex life.
As you know, HPV is mainly transmitted sexually during sexual intercourse. It is also infected by contact-household through shared personal hygiene items.
Standard treatment of condyloma consists of a set of procedures that complement and reinforce each other’s action:
- removal of the growths through the destruction of tissue by radio waves, cryosurgery, laser beams;
- stimulation of the immune system using immunomodulatory and vitamin preparations common actions;
- external application of ointments and liniments to stimulate the production of interferon.
Only with this combination it is possible to expect a stable therapeutic effect and the absence of repeated relapses of the disease.
Effective medications from illness
To remove papillomas use a lot of pharmaceuticals, but to choose the most effective and quick acting drug you should consult with your doctor.
Medicine known cases where relapse occurred even without medical treatment. Typically, these miracles can be seen in pregnant women when the body aktiviziruyutsya all the process, and he can fight the disease.
A recipe for many illnesses is a strong immune system.
After cauterization or removal of warts by surgery, it is necessary to continue conservative treatment methods.
Immunomodulatory and antiviral drugs for systemic effects:
- The isoprinosine or However, immune-stimulating drug, which is used 1-2 tablets 3 times a day. The exact dosage and duration of treatment determined by the attending physician.
- Noferin – antiviral, immunomodulatory drug that has a pronounced effect against HPV, herpes and cytomegalovirus.
- Viferon in the form of rectal suppositories, also has a stimulating effect on the cells of the human body producing interferon.
- Tincture of Siberian ginseng or Echinacea – strengthens the immune system, activates the production of interferon.
- Vitamin-mineral complexes – I think, Undevit, Supradyn.
- Acyclovir, Root, Pencivir — effective drugs in the form of gels and ointments used for topical treatment of warts. Regardless of the name of the drug, with warts, you should apply the product 4-5 times on cleansed skin and mucous membranes of the sexual organs.
- 5% cream aldara is a great drug from genital warts, which is applied to the lesion 3 times a day, avoiding contact with healthy skin or mucous membranes.
- Gel and spray Epigenome – sex – a new efficient tool for external use, which has a strong antiviral and immunostimulating effect. The peculiarity of this tool is that it can be used to prevent infection before and after sexual intercourse, both partners.
As corny as it may sound, but a balanced diet when condylomatosis as important as drug therapy.
Using such simple tools as a fortified and natural food, a healthy lifestyle, avoiding harmful habits, you can significantly strengthen the immune system.
As you know, the decrease in immune reactivity is a major factor contributing to the development of the disease.
Among the conventional product, our table also has a lot of natural immunomodulators:
- garlic and onions;
- bee products;
- nuts and pumpkin seeds;
- olive oil and the olives;
- buckwheat and food from it.
Prevention of HPV will prevent the development of the acute phase of the disease
Unfortunately, I have not invented yet the drug that would completely cure a person from HPV.
Only through comprehensive treatment and preventive measures you can achieve a stable remission:
- quitting Smoking and alcoholism;
- balanced diet;
- sport activities;
- a reasonable balance between time for work and rest;
- possible exception of stressful situations;
- a positive attitude.
Through such simple measures can significantly improve their health and quality of life, and prevent recurrence of recurrence of any disease, not just HPV.
Health is the largest and most valuable gift in the life of every person, it is necessary to protect, to cherish, and then the body will reciprocate, good health, activity and vigor.
Author: Anna Derbeneva (dermatologist)