Drops in the nose in rhinitis: what it is better to choose adults
What nose drops are better at rhinitis?
Rhinitis is considered to be one of the most common diseases of the upper respiratory tract and is accompanied by characteristic symptoms. This pathology may occur independently and against the background of other infections which spread into the human body. In most cases the therapy of rhinitis is combined with the elimination of the basic disease such as SARS.
Drug treatment of rhinitis includes the use of special drugs, and many patients are interested in what of them to prefer. To apply those or other nose drops should be based on the origin of the rhinitis. In the absence of a positive effect of treatment a few days after the start of application of such medications is recommended to consult a specialist.
The main factor causing the appearance of the common cold in children and adults, it is considered hypothermia. It becomes a reason of malfunctioning of the immune system and contributes to the activation of pathogenic microflora in the nasal cavity, mouth and throat.
Another common factor causing rhinitis is the reduction of resistance of the human body after acute and chronic pathologies.
Experts identify external irritants, which often become the cause of rhinitis:
- injury of the nasal cavity of a different nature;
- hit in nose foreign body;
- allergic reaction;
- work in a dusty environment with toxic substances.
There are the following types of diseases:
- Allergic rhinitis is a pathology which occurs as a consequence of allergic reactions. Common types of allergens is the mold, pollen, dust, mites and pet dander.
- Non-infectious rhinitis occurs in human neuro-reflex mechanism, and that becomes the reason for the development of non-standard reactions. Such pathology develops on external factors such as smell, sharp change of temperature regime and air pollution.
- Acute infectious rhinitis is often concomitant with the pathology of diseases such as colds, tonsillitis, influenza and diphtheria. The main reason for its occurrence in humans is considered to be the effect on the nasal mucosa of various viruses and bacteria.
- Chronic rhinitis is mainly caused by improper or untimely treatment of the acute phase of rhinitis. In addition, often, this pathology develops with prolonged exposure to adverse factors and problems with blood circulation.
Before proceeding to the treatment of rhinitis, it is necessary to find out the cause of its occurrence, the variety and stage. Depending on the form of pathology selected local therapy, physiotherapy and drugs.
Kinds of drops in rhinitis
Pharmacological industry produces quite a lot of available drugs that is used to eliminate the pathologies of the ENT system. For patients is quite relevant is the question of how the drops favor, and that you need to pay attention in the selection of these drugs for patients of different ages.
Drops in allergic rhinitis
Pick up drops for the treatment of rhinitis of allergic origin should be made only after as it will identify the cause of its development.
When the diagnosis in a patient of this type of pathology can be assigned the following types of medicines:
- combined drops.
Medical practice shows that most patients with allergic rhinitis shows a drop it combined action.
The most effective among their diversity are the following drops from rhinitis for adults and children:
These drops are characterized by antihistaminic action, relieve inflammation, constrict blood vessels and eliminate allergic reactions. These drugs are allowed to apply 1-2 times a day. The effect persists for 12-24 hours.
It should be understood that using antihistamine drops, you may resolve the symptoms of allergies, but they are not able to cure her. In order to completely get rid of this disease, it is necessary to conduct systematic treatment that selects the doctor-allergist.
In allergic rhinitis unacceptable abuse vasoconstrictor drops, which can reduce swelling of the throat and reduce mucus secretion. Experts recommend the use of such drugs not more than 5 days, or in cases of extreme necessity.
Treatment of rhinitis of allergic origin can be carried out using the following types of vasoconstrictive drops:
In fact, funds with vasoconstrictor effect does not have any therapeutic action and help eliminate unpleasant symptoms and ease breathing of the patient.
Often for the treatment of allergic rhinitis hormone drops are assigned to local actions that do not cause atrophy of the nasal mucosa and addiction. Make the decision to use such drugs can only be a specialist, because they can disrupt the natural production of hormones in the human body.
A drop in bacterial rhinitis
The appearance of nasal discharge mixed with pus, the patient chosen medications, which are local antibacterial agents. They have a destructive effect on membranes of pathogenic microorganisms and accelerate their death.
Treatment of bacterial rhinitis can be conducted using drops of antiseptics, which help to slow down the growth of bacteria and to improve the General condition of the patient. In addition, such funds have a disinfecting and antiseptic effect.
For the treatment of bacterial rhinitis is most often prescribed following drops:
- Bioparox is considered as an effective drug in the fight against bacterial rhinitis, in which there is such a local antibiotic as fusafungine. Such a drop is allowed to apply to children after 3 years and adult patients. To conduct inhalation in this drug should every 5-6 hours, and the dosage depends on the age of the patient.
- Izofra contains the antibiotic as framizetin. Such a drop is allowed to apply after a year, and often they are assigned with the appearance of purulent discharge their sinuses.
Also for the treatment of bacterial rhinitis may be prescribed Miramistin, Collargol, Protargol and Sulfacetamide.
When bacterial rhinitis, which is accompanied by accumulation of pus, recommended thinning drugs. In their composition are special components, which help to lower the viscosity of the accumulated mucus and restore drainage.
The most effective drugs of this group are:
- Rinofluimutsil — helps to liquefy the snot and effectively fights with the formation of purulent exudate;
- Sinuforte is of vegetable origin and contains in its composition of cyclamen.
The combined use of different types of nose drops for bacterial rhinitis helps to facilitate the patient’s condition and speed up his recovery.
Drops acute and chronic rhinitis
The use of vasoconstrictor drugs in acute rhinitis can reduce nasal congestion and ease breathing. Treatment with their using helps to achieve a pronounced symptomatic effect, but to completely eliminate cold they are not capable.
Good effect in the treatment of acute rhinitis vasoconstrictor give the following drops:
Treatment for rhinitis is recommended, applying moisturizing preparations, based on sea water. With their help it is possible to clean the nasal passages and get rid of crusts, purulent mucus and nozzles.
Rewetting drops are widely used in acute rhinitis, as have a bactericidal effect and help to achieve the decongestant effect. Such drugs are widely used for the treatment of infants, while more Mature patients are recommended the use of sprays. The most popular drops of the group are Physiomer, saline, Akvamaris.
Rhinitis is considered to be a rather unpleasant phenomenon that gives the person a lot of discomfort. It is important to diagnose the disease and start treatment. Today drops from rhinitis in the pharmacies presented in a large range. To select the most safe and effective, it is recommended to consult a specialist.