Ear candles to remove tubes: reviews and usage instructions
How to use ear candles?
Ear candles from beeswax have well-known effect. They are used in the congestion, pain, in various viral penetration into the ear and for otitis of the middle or outer part. In addition, vitovec improve blood circulation and circulation in the ear passage, which significantly improves the health of the patient.
The combination of these elements enabled to cure many diseases of the ear, and thus gained popularity. However, if you bought the ear vitovec for the first time, the instructions for use you will find very helpful. Read it before use.
About the ear candles and how they are structured
Vitovec consist of a product of beekeeping, several types of oils, as well as the roots and flowers of plants, has anti-inflammatory effect. The composition can vary and manufacturers may add candles other ingredients, but the basic composition is such that it becomes an indispensable part of beeswax.
Externally ear candles look like tubes wrapped in cotton or gauze cloth.
They initially soaked in wax and supplemented by the following components:
- lavender oil;
- tea tree oil;
- eucalyptus oil;
- fir oil;
These components are not required and in some cases, manufacturers do not add additional ingredients.
The fabric, which is pre-impregnated with wax, burns for long enough, and in the process of combustion inside the tube, pressure builds up, which causes vibrations in the ear canal. Due to this is the massage of the eardrum and the warming of the ears. In the ear softens sulfur and under the thrust pressure is its extraction.
In addition to the described sensations, ear candles relieve stress and are very relaxing. This effect is achieved due to the cod at the time of combustion of a candle. It is known that after this procedure, improves mood and stabiliziruemost the General condition of the patient.
In what diseases you can apply vitovec
To use candles possible for such inflammation, as:
- inflammation of the nasopharynx;
- sudden or chronic rhinitis;
- the formation of excess sulfur;
- disease of the maxillary region;
- the formation of unusual sounds in the ears;
- in case of a decrease of hearing acuity;
- for sleep disorders;
- migraine and pain in the head caused by inflammation of the ears;
- in the case of stress, irritability.
How much are ear candles
Price range of ear candles varies from 20 to 150 rubles.
- Patients often acquire candles «reamed», which come in several types: with supplements and traditional. The price at the pharmacy for one pair is about 30 rubles, and for ten pieces will be 125 rubles.
- Candles Diaz takes the second place by frequency of purchase. They are available in two or four things and the price is for 41 rubles and 60 rubles respectively.
- Candles from Alkion are approximately 41 rubles per pack of two candles and are purchased frequently.
Ear candles made with your own hands, not popular, as the popularity and accessibility of fitoveta the pharmacy replaced the need of making your own.
How to apply vitovec
The principle of action of the ear candle is simple. First, the patient must lie on one side, and his assistant it is important to prepare additional elements: a glass of water, matches or a lighter, moisturizer and a solution of alcohol.
- After the patient lay down, moisten the ear canal paddling or moisturizing cream.
- Make light massage of the ear to activate the ear points.
- Then put under the patient’s head a small pillow, and ear put the napkin, after making a small hole.
- Insert the candle in the ear canal.
- Carefully ignite the second side.
- Hold the candle at the bottom in order to avoid falling fitoveta.
- The candle will slowly burn, creating inside pressure. Approximate burning time of one candle is about ten minutes.
- Over the burning candle, the patient should feel a pleasant warmth, and your ear will warm up and remove sulfur deposits.
- After the candle will burn down to the marked point, out her out of the aisle and extinguish in a glass of water.
- Then the ear must be cleaned from excess of sulphur, which remained in the ear canal with q-tips dipped in alcohol or a special solution for the ears.
- Repeat with the other ear.
Before using this method, you must consult your doctor, as fitoveta there are certain contraindications.
You cannot use candles at:
- the formation of tumors in the head area;
- anatomically incorrect, the structure of the ear organ;
- with mucous or purulent secretions;
- in the case of trauma to the external ear;
- if perforation of the tympanic membrane;
- in case of hypersensitivity to the wax, oil or other components included in the composition of candles.
When using candles, you must be especially careful, as careless handling with fire uncontrolled cases.
Reviews on ear plugs for removal of tubes
Fitoveta use very often, as they have proven to be an effective drug against cerumen and other ear inflammations.
Ignat Astafiev: «I use candles quite a long time, as I work in construction as a foreman. Professional activities impact on the health of the ears and so I often traffic jams. Using candles once a month, I feel that the ears can hear better and a feeling of a foreign object in the aisle».
Alla Imanov: «Vitovec was advised by the pharmacist when the child was a small tube. Purchased and applied twice with a one week break. By routine physical examination the doctor revealed that there’s no traffic».
Vitovec have proven effective properties, but despite this, many people experience a certain distrust of such treatment. If you use candles in the treatment of otitis media, hearing loss or education of cerumen, remember that this element acts as one of the methods of treatment, but can not replace the entire therapy treatment.
When using fitoveta be careful and keep them in a dry place inaccessible to children.