Efferalgan syrup for children and adults: instructions for use, analogs
How to take Pour children and adults?
Cough is a fairly common symptom of many diseases, which can be found at any age. To occur such a phenomenon is likely for very different reasons. It is important to promptly consult a specialist for help to get a competent course of treatment.
To treat cough you can use a variety of medicines, which differ in composition, method of application, value, and efficiency. On this basis, many have questions about what kind of medicine, whether it is effective against cough, and at what age you can give the child Pour.
Information about the drug
Pour acts of non-narcotic antitussive medication, whose action is directed at eliminating dry cough. This medication eliminates the response of the CNS. Because the medication is narcotic, then use it, possibly for a long period of time.
Is the medication in the following forms:
All forms intended for oral use. The syrup can be used for both adults and children.
The syrup observed:
- the butamirat citrate 1.5 grams;
- sodium hydroxide;
- sodium saccharin;
- sorbitol solution;
- benzoic acid;
In the composition of the drops have the same ingredients, but the concentration of butamirat citrate above 5 mg. Keep the medication should not be in the room with high humidity. The remedy is not supposed to do direct sunlight. Shelf life is 5 years.
The main component in the composition acts butamirat. It has a Central antitussive effect. This substance promotes the removal of painful little cough in infectious and pyogenic diseases of the respiratory system. Thanks bronholiticeski effects observed elimination of spasm of small and medium bronchi, increases the passage. This drug helps to reduce swelling of the mucous membrane. After oral consumption of the main component is absorbed in the intestine.
Indications for use
Medication shown to use in suppurative diseases of the respiratory system, which are accompanied by exhausting a dry little cough.
The medication is prescribed by doctors for pathological States:
- acute and chronic bronchitis;
- paroxysmal coughing with whooping cough;
- coughing smokers;
- to eliminate bouts of throat noises the further examination of broncho-pulmonary system.
Laryngitis Efferalgan is used to eliminate Intrusive cough. The drug helps to eliminate the root cause of the disease, not just eliminates distracting symptoms.
Attention! The drug may be administered only by the attending physician. It is not recommended to self-medicate.
Sinekoda dosage for children depends on the age of the young patients. The drug is recommended to drink half an hour before a meal. Drops are dissolved in 50 ml of boiling liquid. How long and in what doses to take Pour children and adults, needs to specify only the attending doctor, after personal examination of the patient.
Instructions for use Sinekod syrup for children is as follows:
- kids from 3 to 6 years are shown in 5 ml 3 times in 24 hours;
- children from 6 to 12 years prescribed 10 ml 3 times in 24 hours;
- children 12 years and over take 15 ml three times in 24 hours.
Complete with medication is a measuring cap that allows you to choose the required dosage.
Tool for internal use in the form of drops is used in the following way:
- kids from 2 months to a year is prescribed at 10 drops 4 times per 24 hour period (the drops should be diluted with a small amount of breast milk);
- kids from 1 year to 3 years, discharged at 15 drops 4 times in 24 hours;
- children from 3 to 12 years are shown at 25 drops, 2 times for 24 hours;
- children in the older age category and adults take 25 drops three times in 24 hours.
In children and adults of any age medication should not last more than a week. If the incident this time, coughing is not gone, you should refuse to accept the medication.
As a means quiets coughing, then it cannot be simultaneously used together with expectorate mucolytic medicines.
Efferalgan for adults can be used with a different dosage, which prescribes the attending physician. Before applying for cough, it is necessary to read the instructions on how to receive and get all the advice of the attending doctor. Otherwise you can cause lasting damage to their health.
Contraindications and side effects
Despite its efficiency, the medication has a number of prohibitions and third-party reactions.
Pour shall be prohibited in the following cases:
- when carrying;
- in case of personal immunity of the individual ingredients of the medication;
- syrup cannot be given to children under 3 years;
- in pulmonary bleeding;
- babies under 2 months do not give the medication in the form of droplets.
In overdose drug should be sure to call the doctor at home. The phenomenon is accompanied by vomiting, nausea, dizziness, headaches. To overcome these symptoms you need to do the washing of the stomach.
While taking the drug may have some third-party effects, which include:
- excessive fatigue;
- pain in the head;
- disorder of the chair;
- the appearance of lesions on the epidermis;
The manifestation of any third-party reactions the drug should be discontinued.
A list of analogues Sinekoda
This drug is a sufficient number of counterparts, which are composed of the same active substance. There are medications that have a different main ingredient, but they have the same effect, directed to the elimination of throat noises:
- Omnius made in the form of tablets and syrup. Means is antitussive Central action. The syrup has a pleasant smell of vanilla. The drug has a sufficient amount of bans, so before use, be sure to read the instructions for use. The drug is prohibited for children up to 6 years.
- Panatus is having cough and expectorate action. Used with a dry little cough of any origin. Also available in the form of tablets and syrup. The use of the first form is forbidden under 6 years. At the time of gestation is necessary to use the medication with extreme caution.
- Bernhausen Framed. Syrup indicated in case of complex therapy of diseases of the respiratory system, which are accompanied by dry cough. Is a combined medication. This is an analogue Sinecod for children from 3 years. Dosage – 1-scoop 3 times in 24 hours.
- Bronholitin. The syrup acts as a combined medication, which is characterized by a bronchodilator action. Also characterised by action directed at getting rid of a little cough. It does not contain any narcotic supplements, so it can be used for a long period of time. You can eat for both adults and children from 3 years. Thanks to its unique composition, the syrup has a very gentle effect on the nature of the throat noises. Has no negative effect on the respiratory tract.
- Bronchien. The syrup is intended for the symptomatic removing little cough. Having systemic effects on the respiratory system and the nervous system. It is forbidden to use for children up to 3 years. All the main ingredients of the drug are well absorbed in the digestive tract. Also has antiseptic, antiphlogistically action.
- Bronhoton is a complex antitussive agent. The syrup has a pronounced antiseptic, and bronchodilator activity. The main substance acts positively on the cough center. The included ingredients have antiseptic, antiphlogistically and anaesthetic activity. Intended for oral use. Not allowed to give medication to kids under 3 years old. The drug is fairly well tolerated by patients and almost does not cause third party effects.
From the above we can summarize that the Sinekod syrup and drops cough are quite effective non-narcotic medications. Before applying it is necessary to read the instructions. It is also desirable to obtain the advice of a doctor.