Belching air and pain in the right hypochondrium: causes and treatment
Belching air and pain in the right upper quadrant
When there is a burp of air and pain in the right upper quadrant is the body sends signals about malfunction. The combination of these two signs is a full-fledged syndrome of diseases of the digestive system. They do not appear immediately and most often it is a symptom of long-running processes.
What lies behind these symptoms? For which States is characterized by the simultaneous appearance of burping air and pain in upper quadrant right? For some reason, there are such symptoms how to handle them?
The causes of burping air and pain in the right hypochondrium
Pain in the right upper quadrant and belching — these two unpleasant symptom is often accompanied by diseases of the digestive system. Pain is always a sign of malfunction or the integrity of the body. Burping air is often a symptom of conditions that are not associated with any serious violations. Together they talk about problem processes when the body can no longer cope independently.
Belching and pain in the right upper quadrant are the following diseases and conditions.
- Sometimes these are simultaneous symptoms of pregnancy in the second or third trimester.
- Liver disease accompanied by belching and pain in the right upper quadrant of both acute and chronic, especially in the period of exacerbation.
- Diseases of the gallbladder and biliary system can also be accompanied by such symptoms.
- Also, they are susceptible to oncological diseases of the digestive system located in the right hypochondrium.
Pain on the right and belching it happens when disruption of the duodenal and gastric mucosa, but the burps are often not air, and acidic content.
Belching air and pain in right side during pregnancy
In addition to positive emotions, this period of women’s lives is accompanied by many problems, which are not always made to speak loudly. Morning sickness is not the worst thing that can happen to a woman. Pain in right side and belching air, too, can dramatically worsen the condition of future moms. The reasons can be several.
- In the second half of pregnancy growing uterus, which affects the nearby organs. It puts pressure on the internal organs of digestion, including moving them upwards. Can temporarily to form kinks in the gall bladder and biliary tract. This unusual situation affects the process of digestion. Bile may proceed unevenly accumulates in the bladder, it is stagnation. Inflammation of the gallbladder will cause pain on the right, and indigestion almost from the first days accompanied by belching air.
- The second equally important reason for the appearance of these two symptoms — exacerbation of already existing problems in the digestive system. Pregnancy, from this point of view, is an unfavorable period to women’s health. That is why doctors recommend planning pregnancy to treat all chronic processes. Those women who take care of themselves in advance not threatened belching and pain in upper quadrant right.
- The pressure is on all organs, including the liver. Here, too, are often stagnant processes, which is reflected in the work of the digestive glands. The symptoms are not so Intrusive and expressive. The failure of the liver in the early stages is more likely to be suspected by biochemical analysis of blood. The woman worried about the burping and heaviness in the right side. Most problems make themselves felt in violation of the diet and eat foods that impair liver function.
How to cope with symptoms, without harming the mother and baby? Treatment consists of a diet with restriction of products that can impair health. In most cases, the treatment is reduced to appointment of herbal remedies, normalizing the discharge of bile and preventing stagnation. Within a few weeks after birth regurgitation, and pain in the right hypochondrium, as a rule, disappear. However, in special heavy cases it is necessary to resolve the issue of operational methods.
Pain in right side and belching due to disease of the liver
This category includes all the possible States in which the main digestive gland, the liver fails. A large group of diseases of the liver leads to the appearance of pain in the right upper quadrant and belching air. These include:
All of the above diseases are accompanied, in most cases, not only pain in the right hypochondrium, heartburn and belching air, they are characterized by other symptoms
Each disease has its own characteristics of symptoms and treatment.
- It all starts with diet. It is clear that in the case of cirrhosis from proper nutrition, the disease will not disappear, but the diet often helps not to aggravate the already existing process.
- In viral diseases assigned to antiviral therapy, vitamins, drugs, protect liver cells.
- To resolve belching, pain in the right upper quadrant and other symptoms accompanying chronic hepatitis, at the time of exacerbation take drugs, supporting the structure of the liver cells. Such diseases are long-term watching.
Belching and pain in the right upper quadrant is only a small part of the cirrhotic changes in the liver who are treated long-term with all available means. With the development of complications resort to surgical treatment. Use the ursodeoxycholic acid drugs, medications, normalizes the functioning of adjacent organs, vitamins. Appoint nitrates, sedatives and other symptomatic agents.
Belching and pain in right hypochondrium for gallbladder disease
Inflammation of the gallbladder also brings a lot of trouble. Pain on the right and burp the air — the most common signs of the disturbances of the work of this body. This leads to poor diet, viral infections, particularly the anatomical location of the organs, nervous condition, and other similar processes. Nausea, belching and pain in the right hypochondrium are bothering a person for a long time.
Treatment is the appointment of painkillers and antibiotics, diet, use of choleretic drugs. In the case of frequent exacerbations surgeons resolve the problem of the operational method.
Belching and pain in right hypochondrium due to oncological diseases
Cancer of the digestive system is a group of diseases characterized by the appearance of burping air and pain. These symptoms appear already in the last stages of the disease or when the growth of education. Man begins to lose weight dramatically, reduced appetite and disturbed digestion.
What is the treatment for belching and pain in the right hypochondrium in this case? Depends on the stage of disease and tumor location. Treatment complex:
Belching air with simultaneous pain in the right upper quadrant, the signs of incipient or already developed diseases of the internal organs. Such a condition can be treated easily with the right approach to treatment and timely treatment for medical assistance. But with some, such as pregnancy, will have a short time to accept.