Allocation during pregnancy: beige, creamy, watery, spotting
Pregnancy for women is accompanied by various physiological changes and changes in the body. The expectant mother is preparing for the gestation and birth of a child, and this is a completely normal process. The body’s adaptation to pregnancy may be accompanied by a change of vaginal secretions and the appearance of unusual discharge. To distinguish normal from pathology can the doctor, after examination of the patient.
Normal discharge during pregnancy
From a physiological point of view before the child’s conception inside a woman’s vagina all the time mucus is produced. In the first half of the cycle, it is scarce, and closer to menstruation becomes copious, thick, similar in consistency to egg white, could not smell. During pregnancy vaginal changes. Normally, the mucus is a transparent, inconspicuous, without special odor and discomfort. But under the influence of some factors of possible pathological changes of color and consistency of mucus. Mucus can acquire beige, white or brown. It is therefore very important to control the course of gestation, so as not to miss the signs of inflammation and, if necessary, contact your doctor.
At the initial stage of pregnancy soon after a delay of menstruation of the vagina (the genital tract) has been increasing natural secretions under the action of the hormone progesterone. Such selection of light and transparent or milky white, thick, copious, glassy, and marked underwear in the form of lumps of mucus. It is considered a physiological norm, if the discharge is odorless and does not create discomfort to the woman (burning, itching, redness).
Further, in the second half of pregnancy, a woman may see abundant colorless (transparent, mucous) discharge from the vagina. They should also be odorless and discomfort for women. Permissible emergence of a milky white thick discharge.
At last the final stage of the carrying a child can appear excessive mucus. It is connected with the discharge of mucus plug before labor. During this period a woman needs to remain calm and to prepare for the birth of a child in the near future.
The appearance of a copious watery discharge without odor may be indicative for rupture of membranes and the discharge of amniotic fluid. Outside of labor, this condition is a danger to women and fetus and requires compulsory hospitalization to the clinic.
Yellow, green and beige highlight
Sometimes there are grey, yellow, dirty-gray or green discharge with pregnancy, the causes of which can be very diverse. Most often it is an infection of the reproductive tract viruses, fungi or bacteria. Such allocation accompanied by itching and burning of the genital tract, deterioration of General condition.
It is known that during pregnancy there is a decrease in the protective functions of the female organism. As a consequence, increases the risk of inflammatory diseases of the genital organs (uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and so on). In cases of inflammation, changes of appearance of the secretions, they become a light beige or yellow. Green highlighting indicate the development of infection of the vagina or cervical canal.
To find out what triggered these symptoms, you need to contact an experienced gynecologist. The specialist should:
- to inspect women;
- to hear patient’s complaints;
- to assign tests: blood tests, urine tests;
- take swabs from the vagina and urethra;
- conduct treatment.
After an unpleasant secretions appear:
- itching, burning;
- redness, swelling of the labia and vaginal walls;
- soreness in the abdomen;
- thrush (candidiasis);
- nonspecific colpitis and cervicitis.
It is very important to detect the problem at an early stage of pregnancy. Prolonged infection without proper treatment can harm the fetus. Particularly noteworthy are cheesy discharge due to severe itching. These symptoms point to the development of thrush and will require treatment with antifungal drugs.
Infectious process occurring at the stage of conception of the child, may prevent implantation and normal pregnancy. It is recommended to take medical check at the planning stage of the child and to cure all diseases.
Treatment of infection during pregnancy, given its row and identified the causative agent. For small allocations priority is given to local products. In special cases, under severe process and severe inflammation, your doctor may prescribe systemic antibiotics.
Creamy, watery, spotting
In implantation period in women stands out secret beige is the norm, but if there are liquid discharge with an unpleasant odor – bacterial vaginosis. Yellow, green, cloudy, frothy or creamy spotting marks on underwear – a clear sign of the inflammatory process in the genital organs of the mother from whom you need to get rid of.
It often happens that pregnant women after undergoing an ultrasound examination or a gynecological examination at a later time see profuse discharge from the vagina. They are pale yellow or whitish. This secret can appear for two reasons:
- Due to increased sensitivity of the reproductive system after the ultrasound.
- After a series of medical procedures (examination chair, taking a smear) may appear abundant secret of the vagina as a foreign object during the inspection often touches the cervix. But moms don’t need to worry about, because the phenomenon does not last long and does not provide discomfort for the woman and child.
Bleeding from the genital tract – an alarming sign. This phenomenon occurs under the following conditions:
- incipient miscarriage in the early stages;
- detachment of the placenta during the second half of pregnancy;
- bleeding from a polyp or cervical erosion;
- regressing pregnancy;
- ectopic pregnancy;
The nature of bleeding may vary from bright red, red, dark cherry selections to weak pale pink and brown. Sukrovichnye brown discharge talking about the resolution process and the formation of a hematoma. Dragging pain in the abdomen indicate the high tone of the uterus and risk of miscarriage.
Increasing bleeding, increasing blood volume and the appearance of the clots is an alarming symptom, indicating the deterioration of the situation. Hospitalization in hospital and emergency care. Scant brown spotting or termination – a favorable sign. In intact fetal heart rate (by ultrasound) pregnancy can be prolonged before it was due. If the fetal heartbeat is absent, shows the scraping of the uterine cavity.
The bleeding is a reason to seek immediate medical attention. Before visiting the doctor you should use sanitary pads regularly of change and to track the volume of emissions. Filling one pad in an hour means increased bleeding. In this case, you must call “ambulance” and to prepare for hospitalization.
How long will bleeding during pregnancy, you will not be able to tell even the most experienced doctor. Sometimes recovery occurs in a matter of days, in other cases recovery occurs over a week or more. During treatment shown sexual and physical rest.
If selection for early and late pregnancy
Women need to carefully monitor you throughout the pregnancy. To monitor vaginal secretions and General health. At any stage of childbearing observed physiological discharge — clear or milky white. But in the case of disorders of the reproductive system or lower immunity — yellow, green, slate, brown. When such deviations from the norm appear itching, pain, apparent redness of the labia and so on. All this may be a signal of problems such as:
- cervical erosion;
- detachment of the placenta;
- ectopic pregnancy;
- inflammatory processes in organs of small pelvis;
- infectious diseases of the genital tract.
These conditions that often lead to negative health consequences for mother and child. So you should always regularly visit a gynecologist, especially if you only planned pregnancy.
Physiological changes during pregnancy baby
The main changes in the body of the mother:
- Taste changes, increased sensitivity to smells.
- Morning sickness: nausea and vomiting in the morning or during the day, excessive salivation, recurrent dizziness.
- Hormonal changes in the endocrine system.
- Rebuilding the metabolism.
- Enhanced efficiency of respiratory, cardiac and digestive systems of the body female.
- The rebuild of the uterus (increasing the size, mass).
- Increased blood supply to the pelvic organs, vaginal walls;
- Pigmentation in different skin areas (abdomen, forehead, lips, nose);
- Growth and pigmentation of the nipples.
- The maturity of mammary glands (increase in their size).
Advice to future moms and current pregnant:
- To track the onset of menstruation and the delay not to postpone the visit to the doctor.
- Never neglect your health and regularly visit a gynecologist (not less 1 times a year before pregnancy and during gestation on recommended standards).
- Take the prescribed examination and tests (blood, urine).
- To lead a healthy lifestyle.
- To take vitamin-rich food.
- Gymnastics, swimming, exercise.
- To treat inflammation in the early stages of development, so there was no transition in the chronic form.
- With the appearance of unwanted secretions (color, amount and consistency, the appearance of impurities of blood), or the development of bleeding (even a single and minor) should immediately consult the doctor.