Can you go monthly ectopic pregnancy
Ectopic pregnancy is a pathology, in which the fertilized egg does not reach the required locations and secured in the ovary or fallopian tube. At the moment it is known that approximately two percent of women found an ectopic pregnancy.
Symptoms and effects
The only place where it is possible to bear a child is the womb. The fertilized egg does not survive her, dying. In modern medicine are not fully known causes of ectopic pregnancy.
Identify the main risk factors:
- Hormonal deficiency.
- Inflammatory diseases of the uterus (adhesions and obstruction of the fallopian tubes).
- Tumors of the uterus and its appendages.
- Abnormal development of the uterus and appendages.
Complications of ectopic pregnancy:
- Bleeding into the abdominal cavity and hemorrhagic shock.
In the long term after surgical removal of the fallopian tubes in ectopic pregnancy develops infertility.
Frequent location of attachment of fruit eggs serve as the fallopian tubes, later detection of pathology involves surgical intervention. During the operation, cut one or two tubes, which reduces the chances of future conception. But even with a full lack of that, you can get pregnant. IVF is the fertilization of an egg outside of the uterus.
Period ectopic pregnancy
Menstruation is profuse discharge of blood from the uterus that contains clots endometrium (internal layer uterus). Enzymes in the blood during menstruation, darker than in the vessels. Has a tendency to curl.
Ectopic pregnancy is accompanied by bleeding from the genital tract or bleeding. Often such allocation take for bleeding, which greatly complicates the diagnosis and increases the chances of an unfavorable outcome of the disease.
The facts that distinguish the monthly from bleeding ectopic pregnancy:
- Pain in the pelvis during menstruation gradually decreases.
- Discomfort in the chest are from the beginning of the menstrual period.
- Does not suffer from the appetite.
- Sense of smell I can smell, pleasant to others.
- Menstrual discharge is relatively uniform, similar to the previous one. The duration is 3 – 7 days.
- Menses come on schedule.
Similar symptoms it is highly conditional and subjective. To put an accurate diagnosis can doctor after examination of the patient.
At any period of pregnancy do not go. The body creates the conditions for optimal child bearing. Progesterone, from which much depends in the pregnancy, vyrabatyvaet in large quantities, inhibits ovulation and prevents the rejection of the endometrium.
Spotting that occurs with symptoms such as: weakness, dizziness, nagging pain in a particular place in the abdomen, are a cause for immediate treatment in the hospital and indicate an ectopic pregnancy.
Often the doctors at the ultrasound (ultrasound) I do not see an ectopic pregnancy, but can be identified by a number of factors:
- the presence of large amounts of fluid behind the uterus;
- some education in the area of the appendages on one side;
- the absence of a fertilized egg in the uterus;
- the content of HCG in the blood corresponds to the period, the increase is less than 1.5 times.
The reason and character of discharge
During normal pregnancy may receive blood from the vagina. Reasons:
- Erosion of the cervix. Increasing in size, may cause inflammatory diseases.
- Decidual polyp.
- Traumatic gynecological examination or during intercourse.
- The onset of the miscarriage.
The nature of secretions of ectopic pregnancy darker than in the days of menstruation, and has unusual consistency.
By the nature of the attachment of the ovum are distinguished:
- The abdominal.
When progressive ectopic pregnancy the fertilized egg is fixed in the mucous membrane. In consequence of the tearing of tissues and damage to blood vessels. Separated with blood the fertilized egg goes into the abdominal cavity, leading to infection and the development of peritonitis. The blood accumulates in large quantities. Massive bleeding can lead to death of women.
The favourable combination of circumstances for a woman with an ectopic pregnancy can become a self-separation of fruit eggs and its output with bleeding.
Symptoms for treatment to the doctor
Menstruation during the first 2 months, in the presence of an ectopic pregnancy may appear within the expected days. You can not guess about this situation, but the constant presence of blood smears on the underwear indicates pathology.
Adverse symptoms for a period of from 3 to 8 weeks:
- Pain in the lower abdomen (can be cutting, aching). In certain cases, the pain may occur in the area of the anus, intestine.
- Fainting, pale complexion may experience loss of blood in large quantity. Often the pressure falls, poorly palpable pulse.
- Uterine bleeding may occur with rupture of the tissues of the fertilized egg.
In addition, there can be symptoms of pregnancy:
- Breasts increase in size.
- Changing taste sensations.
- The change in libido.
- Reaction to different smells.
- Nausea and vomiting (symptoms of toxicity).
- Increased frequency of urination.
Any vaginal discharge during pregnancy — is cause to seek immediate medical attention.