Cysts of the vagina: treatment and removal of cones, seals inside the vagina
Cyst of the vagina – retentive rounded education, the walls of which are formed partly of connective and muscle tissue. The tumor inside the vagina filled with dark-brown or yellow contents transparent, mucous or serous consistence. Sizes range from 1 to 10 centimeters.
The types of pathology
Cyst of the vagina is of the following kind:
- Innate. The tumor mostly localized in the lateral part of the vagina. The origin of the pathology is at the stage of formation of the embryo from the epithelium mullerova or the paraurethral ducts, gartnerivej moves.
- Purchased. This variation occurs because of damage to the perineum during the abortion operational method and process of childbirth. The location of the front or rear wall.
- Implant. The pathology of this type is rare. It is formed from skin cells, penetrating deep into the vaginal tissues during abortion and childbirth and also due to the elimination of post-partum tears, scars and ulcers expeditious way. The tumor of the implanted species situated at the back part of the body.
- Retention. Occurs after an inflammatory process in the gland Bartolomeu. This organ is located on both sides of the entrance to the vagina. Gland secretes fluid, forming a lubrication of the vagina. When blockage occurs, the fluid retention and swelling, accompanied by pain. The result is bartolina cyst. Lump near the vagina is treated depending on the size of the tubercle, the presence of pain and infection is attached.
The causes of pathology
The main causes of vaginal cysts include:
- congenital malformations of the vagina;
- damage to the vagina, resulting in the occurrence of hematomas;
- prompt interruption of pregnancy;
- infection of the reproductive system;
- birth injuries;
- inflammatory disease chronic form;
- violation of norms of personal hygiene.
Cyst of the vagina has certain symptoms. Pathology characterized by the following signs:
- discomfort and pain during intercourse;
- the feeling of finding the vagina of a foreign body;
- problems with defecation;
- violation of urination;
- discomfort and pain symptoms in the crotch when making movements;
- the increase in body temperature (if inflammation);
- abundant transparent (sometimes mixed with pus) discharge from the genitals;
- increasing discomfort after the transfer of infectious and viral diseases, and hypothermia;
- the attacks of pain during menstruation.
Methods of diagnosing
If you experience bumps in the vagina or nearby, and any alarming symptoms in the female genital organs should immediately consult a gynecologist. Initially, the patient’s examination chair is revealed the seal in the vagina. In most cases the doctor at this stage can determine the type of the disease. The seal may be a symptom not only of the cyst but also of bartholinitis, of the chancre, or just be adventurous cervix.
Additionally appointed the following tests:
- ultrasound examination;
- smear on the flora;
- bacteriological studies;
- General analysis of blood;
- the General analysis of urine.
If the tumor obstructs the bladder or the rectum requires further examination by a urologist and a proctologist.
When a small cyst is recommended every 3 months to pass inspection at the gynecologist. This is required to determine how fast the tumor is growing and identifying features of its development. Surgical intervention is required, if the lump in the vagina grows to large size and complicates the work of the rectum and bladder. It is important to start surgical procedures to completely cure any existing infection of the genitals.
The least invasive method of treatment of cysts is needle aspiration. It consists in pumping liquid through the puncture. But this method has an effect on not a long period of time. Over time, the cyst again filled with liquid. Puncture aspiration is mainly used to remove tumors in pregnant women. Her conduct in the case of cystic inclusion completely covers the vagina and complicates natural birth. Not for pregnant patients recommend other methods of surgical treatment.
Another gentle way to remove a vaginal cyst is marsupialization. Sequence of procedures: lump in the vagina is dissected, its contents are destroyed, walls are sewn to the vaginal sheath.
The least gentle way of treatment is radical removal. In the process of cyst of the vagina is dissected and released from the inside. Then extirpate the tumor. For cystic mucous and bed kathoey superimposed seam. The drawback of the procedure – during the operation the cyst Artnerova of course there is a risk of damaging the bladder and rectum. This is due to the physiological structure of tumors of this particular kind. To minimize the trauma of the removal as carried out via the vagina, and laparoscopic.
Cyst of the vestibule of the vagina located close to the input location can be easily detected using probing. When removing the vagina is cut to the cystic capsule. Cyst of the vestibule of the vagina is separated wholly and without damage. The tool captures the skin area and gently separating the capsule is pulled up to the incision.
It is important to know that self-treatment is dangerous to health and life. Removal of cysts of the vagina should be a doctor.
Complications after surgery
Cyst of the vagina has no effect on fertility. But during and after surgery complications can occur. These include:
- infection of the cyst with subsequent abscess;
- the re-emergence of cystic pathology;
- injury of the rectal wall and bladder.
In some cases, under the cyst can masquerade as a malignant tumor. The removal of a tumor without the observance of certain rules will result in its spread to healthy tissue deterioration.
Any disease is easier to prevent than to cure. Prevention of vaginal cyst consists of simple steps. It includes the following rules:
- good hygiene;
- timely treatment of infectious diseases and inflammatory processes of female genital sphere;
- regular examinations by a gynecologist;
- avoidance of hypothermia;
- maintaining a healthy lifestyle;
- the observance of a balanced diet;
- avoiding harmful habits;
- no more than one sexual partner.
If you suspect the presence of a lesion in the genital area are advised to consult a specialist. But do not panic ahead of time. Predictions of treatment of this disease is mostly favorable. Surgical removal does not affect women’s health and reproductive function. Continued adherence to prevention rules will protect not only against disease in gynecology, but also the pathology of the whole organism.