Diclofenac — candles in gynecology inflammation, instructions for use
Reproductive organs women, particularly domestic, are extremely vulnerable and often suffer from diseases, injuries, infections and allergies. Even such a natural state, as menstruation is very painful.
During pregnancy shifts to the pelvis, which leads to excruciating pain. Childbirth leave in the genital area of long-healed injuries. This is accompanied by inflammation, the consequences of which are severe and to get rid of them is difficult.
Spasms painful, thickening of tissue, internal scars and adhesions disrupt the operation of the whole urogenital system and forced the woman to give up many opportunities and joys of life. So it is very widely used anti-inflammatory and analgesic candle Diclofenac. In gynecology it is the most convenient and effective form of the drug.
How does Diclofenac?
Inflammation is a very important reaction to injury of tissues and organs. It is characteristic of even single-celled. His goal:
- To eliminate the effect of the stimulus. Local heat, increases blood flow, tissue blush.
- To remove damaged cells. Increases vascular permeability and edema.
The pain intensifies, due to the properties of prostaglandins, substances without which the inflammation is not developed, to increase the sensitivity of receptors.
This natural protective mechanism is effective for minor problems. In case of serious injuries and diseases, the inflammation is injurious no less than the cause. Therefore, to wear down the already weakened body not only does not make sense, but also dangerous, because it prevents treatment and exacerbates the impact.
Now doctors, including gynecologists, there is a wide enough range of safe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Diclofenac among them one of the strongest. Its active ingredient, diclofenac sodium slows the production of enzymes (COX) and reduces the amount of prostaglandins in the tissues. It inhibits the inflammatory process. But imposes restrictions in the use of the drug and other similar means.
Itself is diclofenac a negative impact on health is not affected, and the regimen adherence and dosing does not accumulate in the body.
However, the prostaglandins, the production of which it inhibits, the most important participants in almost all physiological processes. Without sufficient essential for normal functioning of body systems.
Therefore, prolonged, frequent or unsupervised use of diclofenac effect thus:
- inhibits the functioning of the vascular system;
- prevents blood clotting;
- reduces renal blood flow;
- prevents adequate functioning of the digestive tract;
- increases the level of liver enzymes;
- reduces the protective qualities of the mucous membranes, which leads to exacerbations of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and respiratory tract;
- provokes bronchoconstriction;
- violates the condition of skin and hair.
It is unacceptable to use large doses of diclofenac and other drugs such actions under existing diseases of these systems. They need to inform the gynecologist and carefully study the instructions for use of the appointed means, especially the section on contraindications.
When the gynecologist appoints candle Diclofenac
In gynecology diclofenac prescribed for painful conditions as needed:
- eliminate the pain and associated muscle spasm;
- to reduce swelling tissue on the inflamed area;
- to prevent overall or local increase in body temperature;
- to limit the penetration of infection to neighboring organs inflammation.
Such a “female emergency” is required:
- when menstruation painful nature – dysmenorrhea;
- when inflammation of the ovaries – adnexitis;
- when the cyst ovaries, fallopian tubes and other organs;
- postoperative pain syndrome;
- during rehabilitation after a miscarriage or abortion;
- with the threat of formation of the appendages adhesions.
Pain in such cases, sudden and painful to endure their gynecologists do not recommend. If there are no contraindications, suppositories Diclofenac, quickly and effectively eliminate pain and inflammation.
During pregnancy, pain in lower back and joints, the drug is administered in the minimum dosage only in the second trimester. You need to use it with caution, as they reduced blood clotting is a danger of bleeding and miscarriage or premature birth.
In critical cases, if the danger of the inflammatory process to the mother outweighs the potential harm to the baby, diclofenac is used at a later time.
Breast milk is not protected from the penetration of the drug, therefore, to continue breastfeeding only at low doses of diclofenac 50 mg/8 hours, taken by mouth. If necessary, injections or stronger doses, should stop breastfeeding.
We must not forget that diclofenac does not cure gynecological disease. Use it in case of infections and allergies is justified only as an additional measure basic treatment, otherwise the problem facing the fast development or transition to a chronic form.
Advantage of diclofenac in suppository form and recommendations on their application
In comparison with other forms of diclofenac suppositories, there are candles that are suitable for pain relief and relieve inflammation in the genital area:
- Diclofenac gel or ointment do not provide sufficient penetration of active substances to internal organs.
- Diclofenac tablets enters the body quickly enough. For learning he needs 2 – 4 hours. The use of the drug through the stomach associated negative effects on the mucous and other side effects.
- With a quick and effective method of applying diclofenac – injection. But it is inconvenient in everyday life, requires skill and is not always justified by the local nature of inflammation.
- In the form of suppositories maximum impact directly on the hearth diclofenac has one hour after entry candle. In gynecology is a very important quick effect and localization.
Suppositories are manufactured in convenient to enter into the rectum of a cylindrical form. The contents of diclofenac sodium in them depending on the assigned doses – 25 mg, 50 mg or 100 mg.
As an auxiliary there are propylene glycol, colloid silicon dioxide and solid fat. It is designed for shape retention indoors and inside the body gradually softens and promotes absorption of the drug in the gut wall.
To calculate the dose of Diclofenac should be considered:
- the severity of the inflammation and its cause;
- individual menstrual cycle women;
- use at the same time other drugs;
- age, body condition, weight, women, elderly or weakened by illness, having a small body weight, diclofenac is appointed with caution in minimal doses;
- if the drug is administered in different forms, it is necessary to take into account its daily quantity;
- daily intake of the diclofenac should not be more than 150 mg;
- the duration of the course is not more than 10 days.
Their own to find the appropriate dose, to take into account all contraindications and related factors is very difficult. So use diclofenac only after consulting a gynecologist.
Using diclofenac suppositories, doctors recommend to follow these rules:
- Enter suppositories 1 time a day as prescribed.
- Before the procedure to empty the bowel. This can be done naturally or by washing.
- To enter the candle have a sharp tip, as deep as possible. To make it easier to do you squat or bend.
- After putting the candles must lie at least 2 hours. Therefore, it is preferable to introduce it at bedtime.
When not to use Diclofenac?
This anti-inflammatory drug is not prescribed:
- in disorders of the mucous membranes of various organs, acute ulcers of the intestines and stomach proctitis;
- during exacerbation of hemorrhoids;
- cardiac and hepatic failure in severe form;
- allergic reaction to previous administration of the drug;
- in case of hypersensitivity to ingredients;
- in the last trimester of pregnancy.
With careful use of diclofenac, including in the candlelight, if there is a complaint, testifying:
- About digestive diseases.
- It is hard on the liver.
- Violations of the volume of blood flow in the postoperative period.
- About the problems of the functioning of the kidneys and heart. Prolonged use of diclofenac about 40% increases risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Replace spark Diclofenac in any means based on the same active substance, diclofenac sodium. The most accessible and popular works-proven:
- candles Voltaren;
- Diklak in the candlelight;
- Naklofen in the candlelight;
- Diclomelan in the candlelight.
All of these tools give the same result if you use and have the same contraindications and side effects.
When diclofenac is unable to cope?
The vast majority of reviews of women who used this drug are positive. Occasionally angry voices talk about cases with severe, neglected inflammation when diclofenac even in large doses, significant relief is not brought. Medicine, unfortunately, is not omnipotent. Even the effective as diclofenac, has its limits. Therefore, when the first symptoms of inflammation must appeal to the gynecologist for treatment.