Discharge after abortion: the norm and pathology
Abortion regardless of the type of ongoing manipulations – a serious shock not only for the reproductive system but the whole organism. Discharge after abortion – one of the important criteria of the General condition of the female body after abortion.
The nature and duration of the discharge depends on many factors: pregnancy, ongoing manipulations, hormonal, individual sensitivity of the organism. Clinical symptoms of external bleeding are the immediate reason for seeking qualified medical help to prevent post-hemorrhagic anemia.
How to distinguish normal from pathological
Spotting is an integral component of post-abortion regardless of the nature of ongoing manipulations. What are the selection after abortion are indicative of the beginning of menstruation, and which is considered a sign of complications, prompt diagnosis of the organism using laboratory and instrumental methods of research.
Blood after abortion in first days (1-3) indicates the affection of the blood vessels located in the endometrium and cervical canal. Such bleeding is not considered as the start of menstruation.
Used methods of abortion often determines further consequences for the female body:
- When farmavita the release of blood is present in a greater amount than the aspiration vacuum. The reason for this condition is the imbalance of hormones that is changing rapidly after farmavita. Medical abortion requires a long recovery period old menstrual fluid and natural ratio of hormones, disrupted action of synthetic analogues.
- After vacuum aspiration of the affected area of the mucosa in the uterus does not exceed the localization of the developing fetus. After vacuum abortion complications is minimal. This circumstance is explained by the removal of the fetus in early pregnancy without significant injury to the endometrium. Selection after vacuum abortion is the most intense in the first 2 – 3 days. Despite the minimal traumatic impact bartiroma tools to determine in advance how much time will bleed, will not even an experienced professional, if the patient has contraindications or limitations to the procedure. If, after the vacuum bleeding is not reduced, the temperature rose, there was yellow discharge after an abortion, blood clots, it indicates the development of complications due to incomplete removal of the aspiration material.
How long is bleeding normal after an abortion, decided by the gynecologist. With atypical discharge from the genitals, the deterioration of General condition, long-term recovery of the reproductive system without the help of a gynecologist can not do. Neglect of this rule threatens the development of severe complications poses a real threat to the life of the patient.
The norm Pathology
- fever after abortion does not increase;
- slight bleeding after medical abortion;
- soreness in region of uterus decreases on the second day;
- poor selection after the last minibart within 7 – 10 days;
- the appearance of scanty brown discharge indicates the end of the bleeding;
- no signs of intoxication;
- the lack of discharge after abortion for more than one menstrual cycle is not a pathology, but requires consultation of a gynecologist;
- violation of psycho-emotional state.
- the bleeding is not reduced after medical abortion;
- discharge after medical abortion, curettage or vacuum aspiration acquired atypical nature (with an admixture of pus, blood comes the scarlet color);
- appeared clots after medical and other types of abortion.
- raised body temperature;
- spazmiruyutsya severe pain in the uterus does not pass after taking medicines painkillers;
- the appearance of hematometra in the accumulation of large amounts of blood in the uterine cavity;
- absence of menstruation for more than 2 months;
- the phenomena of intoxication;
- a drop in blood pressure;
- an allergic reaction to the injected medications for abortion and pain relief;
- depression caused by emotional trauma.
Prevention of complications
After medication and other methods of abortion need to see how much bleeding. Massive uterine bleeding poses a real threat to the life of the patient. Therefore, the elimination of the cause of bleeding is the main task of the doctor. Acute blood loss contributes to the emergence of post-hemorrhagic anemia in most cases. Profuse blood loss is characterized by symptoms such as:
- intense bleeding;
- shortness of breath;
- heart palpitations;
- a drop in blood pressure;
- pale skin as the result of reflex spasm of the vessels;
A similar condition is also developing in case of chronic bleeding, when the bleeding is small. Prolonged blood loss (more than 10 days) requires the adoption of urgent measures to prevent anemia.
To the prevention for the prevention of post-abortion complications include symptomatic therapy medicines for the recovery of the body, taking antibiotics, re-scraping.