Elevit pronatal during pregnancy, contraindications and recommendations
Taking Elevit during pregnancy, the woman supplies the body with essential vitamins and minerals, strengthens the immune system, activates the metabolism and all the processes that are important for nurturing a healthy child.
Elevit pronatal during pregnancy and is especially recommended for women who have previously miscarried, as nevynashivanii is often the result of lack of folic acid and tocopherol. And take this medication need only once a day and preferably with a meal, as for its efficient absorption requires fats.
The difficulty in taking the drug can occur, due to the large size of the pills is difficult for many not to chew the medication, and immediately swallowed with a drink of water. And given the susceptibility of pregnant women to all kinds of stimuli, the background can cause nausea and even vomiting.
Welcome Elevit pronatal during pregnancy will save a woman from the frequent companion of pregnancy – morning sickness, improve health in the morning and get rid of the shortages of appetite. Moreover, this vitamin complex is shown and during lactation – it allows the female body to recover faster after childbirth, and the baby is to fully breast milk is rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
In order to visualize and to realize the full benefits of this vitamin, you must carefully examine its composition and to know what vitamin to that effect.
Vitamin complex Elevit pronatal
The cost of this drug, of course, quite high, but due to the balanced composition, except for the Eleven women will not need to take additional vitamin complexes, because, as you know, excess of vitamins is not very healthy for the body. The preparation includes a large number of useful vitamins:
- Vitamin A – involved in the development of bone and vision.
- Vitamin D – provides a good balance of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin E – has antioxidant action.
- Vitamin C – strengthens the immune system.
- Vitamin B1 is responsible for the digestion of carbohydrates and speed of information transfer along nerve endings.
- Vitamin B2 controls the normal course of metabolic processes.
- Vitamin B6 – responsible for the production of hemoglobin and neurotransmitters (“vehicles” for transmission of nerve impulses between neurons).
- Vitamin B9 – creates conditions for the normal development of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 – controls metabolic processes in the body.
Dosage of vitamins presented in the table:
|Vitamin A||3600 IU|
|Vitamin D3||500 IU|
|Vitamin E||15 mg|
|Vitamin C||100 mg|
|Vitamin B1||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2.6 mg|
|Vitamin B9||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B12||4 mcg|
These are the most important components of the vitamin complex, but in addition the drug contains other substances:
Based on the foregoing, we can highlight the main points in which the vitamin complex Elevit pronatal particularly useful.
Recommendations for receiving Elevit pronatal
Welcome Elevit pronatal during pregnancy, the undoubted important contribution to the health of the unborn baby, but do not forget that this is a medicine and before taking it is best to consult a doctor.
- The period from pregnancy planning to the end of breastfeeding.
- Vitamin deficiency or metabolic disorders associated with an imbalance of minerals in the body.
- To prevent anemia in pregnant women and ensure proper development of internal organs in the child.
- The increase in the total immunity during epidemics of colds.
Despite the favor, even a drug there are contraindications and only a doctor is able to determine suitable or not. In addition, ascorbic acid is a synthetic vitamin complex and its admission in each case.
General contraindications for receiving Elevit pronatal
In addition, it is necessary to remember that a pregnant body is extremely unstable system in which constantly there are any changes.
- With caution you should treat this drug in diseases of the liver and kidneys (as is the case when the advice of a doctor is required).
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to the drug components.
- Cancer of the expectant mother.
- The excess in a woman’s body of vitamins A and D (in this case, the reception of the complex can be dangerous).
So if today, these vitamins are well absorbed without any apparent side effects, it does not mean it will last until the end of term, so if you experience any discomfort, you must stop taking the drug and seek the advice of a physician.
Regarding overdose or side effects, in this case, with strict adherence to the instructions it is simply impossible (if not to take additional complexes). Among the side effects some patients note diarrhea or constipation, but these cases are very rare and the symptoms pass quickly. Individual intolerance of any component of the drug can manifest as itching, redness, hives and other “charms” of allergies up to anaphylactic shock, so people with allergies with this drug have to be especially careful.
In the light of all the above information we can conclude that Elevit pronatal is recommended to take not only during pregnancy but also during it, and during breastfeeding.
The drug should be taken very seriously and carefully study all the information available about them and consult a doctor. Pregnancy is a wonderful period in every woman’s life and want to spoil it not correctly chosen drugs, especially because we are talking about the health of the future baby.