Femibion when planning a pregnancy, instructions for use
The inability for a long time to get pregnant is one of the common problems among women of childbearing age. Not all of them know that before conception, it is desirable to pass a preparatory treatment. One of the proven drugs is Femibion. When planning a pregnancy it helps to set a woman’s body for bearing a child, thus restoring all the necessary processes and systems of life.
The principle of action of the drug and its composition
Planning of pregnancy – a crucial step in the life of the mother, which needs to be taken seriously. To prevent the development of beriberi, it is best to consult your doctor, who will advise the appropriate medications. Today the great demand for vitamin complex Femibion: it’s great help when planning pregnancy in women.
This drug is gentle on the body, and its structure has no unnecessary components. The main active substance Femibion is vitamin C, which is accompanied by a complex of other nutrients. Among them there are such vitamins:
- nicotinamide is required for normalization of energy metabolism;
- vitamin E – helps to eliminate toxins;
- vitamin B5 – normalizes metabolism;
- vitamin B6 — responsible for the function of protein metabolism;
- vitamin B2 protects the skin from harmful environmental influences;
- vitamin B1 supports the nervous system.
In addition, Femibion contains components such as folic acid, iodine, Biotin and vitamin B12. Folic acid is responsible for the structure of cells of the expectant mother, and also, during pregnancy and for the fetal cells and prevents the appearance of defects of the nervous system of the child. The beneficial effect of iodine is aimed at maintaining the tone of the endocrine system. Biotin is nothing like vitamin H which provides the appearance of healthy looking skin. Vitamin B12, in addition to the function of blood formation, supports the nervous fibers.
Femibion useful not only during pregnancy but also at the stage of conception. Preparing the female body to an important change process with the help of vitamins can make it easier to transfer the nurturing of the baby.
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose;
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose;
- Titanium dioxide;
- Corn starch;
- Magnesium salts of fatty acids;
- Microcrystalline cellulose;
- Iron oxide.
The preparation also contains omega-3 fatty acids are necessary for normal conception and child bearing.
Varieties Of Femibion
Today at drugstores you can find several types of this drug, namely Femibion 1 and 2. The difference between these medicines is only one: Femibion 1 comes in tablet form and Femibion 2 is still and capsules.
Packaging tablets Femibion 1 contain all these substances: when planning a pregnancy, they are the main vitamins needed to prepare for conception. Femibion 2 capsules in the composition has additional components aimed at improving the status of pregnant women from 13 weeks (second trimester). Is docosahexaenoic acid 200 mg. This substance has a positive effect on the vascular system of the body and penetrating the placenta, promotes normal growth of the fetus.
How to take Femibion?
It is recommended to use pills Femibion 1 after or during the meal with a half Cup of water and crushing.
Femibion 2 also taken during the meal or after, it does not matter the order. The woman can swallow the first capsule, then a tablet or in a different sequence. You can take a capsule and tablet at the same time.
The benefits for the female body
Many doctors prescribe this drug if planning and further carrying a child. The success of Femibion is that it favorably to other complexes of vitamins offered today. It is very important in preparation for conception, to replenish vitamins and minerals, because of pregnancy of the substances of the female body takes on the normal development of the fetus.
Indications of Femibion:
- weight deficit;
- living in ecologically unfavorable area;
- work in hazardous industry;
- past miscarriages.
Femibion can also make any healthy woman, who decided thus to prepare to conceive a child. A complete list of readings can be specified in the instructions to the drug.
Among the main advantages of Femibion identify the following:
- The content of potassium iodide in the product makes it versatile, and it means that the woman won’t have to drink a course codomain or other iodine-containing drugs.
- Femibion is perfect for women who do not follow proper nutrition: healing the body with necessary vitamins, it will cause all systems to normal operation.
- In addition to folic acid, femibion contains also its connection – it’s being made. This substance is absorbed much better than of the acid itself, and this means that the development of the nervous system of the fetus will be normal. In addition, the body some women do not have the ability to absorb and convert folic acid, but the presence of metafolin will solve this problem.
- Docosahexaenoic acid in the composition of the complex Femibion 2 equivalent of cod-liver oil.
- The use of Femibion 1 when planning a pregnancy allows you to avoid complications during gestation;
- Reduces the risk of malformations in the fetus if a woman takes Femibion at the planning stage of conception.
- Potential mothers the opportunity to tune into a positive mood that is characterized by the improvement of health in preparation for pregnancy.
- Contains minerals: iron, magnesium, calcium.
No matter how many advantages this drug would not be, it is always better to consult with a doctor who may prescribe another multivitamin (same effect), the most suitable in this case.
Contraindications and side effects
The medication has only one drawback – individual intolerance to the components or excipients. Carefully read the composition, you can see all incoming substances and to recall whether they have any allergies. Untoward reaction to prior the drug will be contraindicated for its use. To clarify the full list of contraindications in the annotation to the drug.
Doctors say that Femibion really helps when planning a pregnancy to increase the chances of the appearance of the baby.
In addition, it can make even men to increase their reproductive function. Receiving Femibion women not planning a pregnancy, will also benefit them. Vitamin composition will positively affect the vital processes of non-pregnant body, while improving the chances of getting pregnant in the future.
- allergic reaction;
- lethargy, apathy.
Similar symptoms are observed only rarely. If you experience adverse reactions should consult a gynecologist. Overdose of the drug was not registered.
The Cost Of Femibion
Multivitamin complex Femibion produced by foreign producers, such as Austria. That is why the price may fluctuate depending on external economic factors.
The average cost of Femibion 1 – 550 rubles, Femibion 2 – 1150 rubles. But each region has its own price.
According to responses of women who took Femibion at the planning stage of pregnancy, it can be concluded that the drug is well tolerated by the body, increases health and mood.
It was noted that most women planning conception soon after receiving Femibion get pregnant.
The main advantage is the presence in the composition of easily digestible folic acid that promotes pregnancy.
Receiving Femibion when planning pregnancy will be useful in case of prolonged inability to conceive and also to avoid the state of toxicity and deficiency. Replacing a number of drugs, Femibion copes with the preparation of the female body to conceive, a positive effect on pregnancy and childbirth. You can continue taking Femibion and breast to complete the feeding of the child breast milk.