Herbs for hair loss in women at home
Hair loss in women – a common problem with many causes. One of the most effective methods of struggle with alopecia, is herbal treatment. Compresses, tinctures and oils, and decoctions for external and internal use, using tried and tested for centuries recipes of folk medicine, not only restore hair growth, but also beneficial to their appearance, stimulates the sleeping follicles, eliminates the pathologies of the scalp.
Herbs for hair loss in women
For a long time partial or complete baldness was considered to be an exclusively male disease. However, more and more women are turning to doctors trichologists with complaints of thinning, thinning and even progression of hair loss. Regardless of the reasons alopecia in women is not only visible cosmetic defect, but serious psychological problem.
The scheme is effective therapy should include a range of measures, one of which is herbal treatment. Vegetable raw materials for external and internal use has long established itself as an effective, safe and affordable means to improve the condition of hair and prevention of hair loss.
Causes of alopecia
Every day, a person can lose 50 to 150 hairs depending on the age and individual peculiarities of the organism. Single excess of a daily intake does not suggest the presence of pathology, but the appearance of one of the following symptoms may be cause for concern:
- dramatic thinning of hair;
- the appearance of bald spots;
- the apparent deterioration of the appearance and condition of hair;
- dark bulb on the end of the separated strands.
Growing hair loss is often an indirect symptom of various diseases and disorders in the body. Most often the main cause of alopecia be the hormonal changes that accompany pregnancy and postpartum, menopause, endocrine pathology, and autoimmune diseases.
Acute infection, heavy blood loss, long-term use of certain drugs, unbalanced diet, stress and lack of proper care for hair and scalp also have a negative impact on the condition of the hair.
Rules for the use of vegetable raw materials
There are many recipes of traditional medicine based on herbs. Plant material is the most affordable means of treating alopecia, including age and chronic. It is not addictive, has virtually no contraindications and can be combined with any cosmetic and pharmaceutical products.
To the effect of the herbs was visible, should follow a few rules:
- Plants can be used both fresh and dry. Fresh shoots and rhizomes should be collected before flowering, at the time of their maximum growth, which occurs at the end of may or beginning of June. To cut herbs for drying is best in August, when they begin their natural decay.
- The collection of plants should be conducted in dry weather, outside the city, away from the road. If it is not possible to procure the herbs themselves, preference should be given to the pharmacy fees. In this case, you should pay attention to the date of issue of the drug: it must be in summer months.
- Drying plant material is recommended, gathering in bunches and hanging in a dry, dark, well-ventilated area.
- The shelf life of herbs and fees is 12 months. Fresh plants must be used in the first days after cutting.
- Before applying any funds on a plant-based one should test for an allergic reaction, causing them a small amount to the skin of the wrist.
- To preserve the nutrients it is best not to prepare decoctions and infusions of herbs.
- Masks, compresses and rinses, prepared independently, it is recommended to use warm or hot.
- One course of herbal treatment is two to three weeks. If necessary, re-treatment with a break of a few days.
Six herbs from falling out
Almost all medicinal plants growing in Central Russia, a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair. However, folk medicine identifies six herbs that have the most pronounced effect against alopecia. They can be used individually or in combination with each other in arbitrary proportions.
Stinging nettle rich in minerals that strengthen hair follicles and accelerate their growth. Flavonoids and volatile, which contains the juice of the plant, relieve irritation and itching with dandruff, eliminate excessive oiliness.
Most often in cases of alopecia apply the following recipes:
- Fresh juice of leaves nettle to intensively RUB into the scalp a few minutes rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable raw pour 1 liter of boiling water and infuse under cover for one hour. Rinse the head of warm infusion after shampooing, then give hair to dry naturally without using hair dryer.
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of leaves boiled in two cups of water, strain and pour into a container with spray. Daily applied the resulting liquid to the roots and the strands along the entire length before each brushing. Keep broth in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Flowers and shoots medicinal chamomile contain salicylic and nicotinic acid, which has antibacterial and drying effect and help to get rid of many diseases of the scalp including fungal and infectious. Polysaccharides and choline saturate the follicles with moisture and cause them to update. Chamazulene fights dandruff, soothes itching and irritation, awakens the dormant bulbs. In addition, chamomile is rich in carotene, which not only nourishes the hair but also gives them a nice Golden-wheat hue.
For the treatment it is recommended to use the infusion, which was the minimum heat treatment. For its preparation a few tablespoons of dry or fresh plant material, pour a little warm boiled water and infuse for 10 – 15 minutes. The filtered fluid is needed to rinse the head after you apply soap or shampoo. Also from the infusion can make a compress, soak them in a small amount of rye bread without crust and pereterev until smooth. The resulting mass apply to skin and wash off after 1.5 – 2 hours.
To accelerate the therapeutic effect from the use of any therapy against hair loss, it is recommended to add a shampoo or conditioner 2 – 3 drops of essential oil of chamomile.
Despite the fact that burdock is a weed that all parts of the plant are used for treatment of various diseases. Most of the nutrients of burdock is concentrated in its roots. Polysaccharides, vitamins and tannins not only treat the skin, but also give hair a mirror Shine.
The most effective recipes for the treatment of alopecia include the following:
- Fresh roots, length 10 – 12 cm wash thoroughly and RUB on a small grater. Add 240 – 260 ml hot water, bring to the boil, infuse for 30 – 40 minutes and strain through a strainer or cheesecloth, then bring warm boiled water to the volume of broth to 1 liter. RUB the liquid into the roots before washing or rinse hair after washing.
- Fresh rhizomes are washed and pass through the juicer, the juice is immediately to distribute massage movements on the scalp, wash off after 20 – 25 minutes.
- Slightly warmed oil is rubbed into the roots for an hour before washing. To enhance the effect and reduce fat, you can mix the oil with fresh juice of burdock roots.
Thanks to its unique composition, shoots and flowers of the sage have a pronounced antiseptic, and enhance local immunity, helping to fight dandruff and many scalp disorders. Regular use of products based on this plant accelerates hair growth, gives Shine and elasticity, reduces the likelihood of early graying. Sage is not recommended for blondes, as it is able to paint curls in a dark color.
As a rinse after washing, applied a decoction of the fresh or dry plant material. To cook 3 tablespoons of sage, pour one Cup boiling water, leave on the fire for 5 – 7 minutes and infuse under cover for one hour. Then remove the grass and bring the volume of the resulting liquid with warm water to 2 liters.
You can infuse fresh leaves and flowers in a small amount of ethanol. Store best in a bottle of dark glass. The resulting tincture to apply on a cotton swab and RUB it intensely into the scalp for 20 to 30 minutes before washing.
Calendula flowers contain a variety of organic acids, glycosides, and compounds of the paraffin series, slowing hair loss and stimulating the growth of new strands. Tannins, volatile and essential oils effectively compete with many of the pathologies of the scalp, including those caused by fungi and staphylococci.
Most often for the treatment of alopecia used alcohol tincture of calendula flowers. The tool can be purchased at the pharmacy or make yourself. This requires 10 – 15 g of dry raw pour 100 ml of ethyl alcohol or vodka and infuse the mixture for 12 – 24 hours, then strain and pour into a bottle of dark glass. About an hour before washing is recommended to RUB the infusion into the scalp with cotton swab. The tool can be used alone or in a mixture with oils (castor, olive, grape, burdock).
Mother and stepmother
Flowers, leaves and stems mother and stepmother contain significant amounts of sterols, tannides and carotenoids with beneficial effects on the skin. The plant has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, give the curls, the thickness, softness and elasticity.
In folk medicine against alopecia used a decoction of the leaves, making 2 – 3 tablespoons of raw materials, pour one liter of water and heat without bringing to a boil for 30 – 40 minutes and filtered. Recipe can be changed, mix mother-and-stepmother with a small amount of mint leaves, plantain or sweet flag root. The resulting broth is necessary to rinse the hair after shampooing, gently rubbing it into the roots.
Herbs for ingestion
To enhance the effect of cosmetic procedures is recommended to use inside the decoctions and infusions of the following herbs:
- stinging nettle hair loss caused by anemia and metabolic disorders;
- verbena officinalis at disfunction of the endocrine glands and certain hormonal disorders leading to baldness;
- red clover in infectious and allergic diseases of the scalp;
- Echinops ordinary in focal alopecia of different etiology;
- chamomile as a tonic and anti-inflammatory drugs;
- milk Thistle to remove toxins and normalize the digestive tract.
As the use of herbal remedies inside has a number of limitations associated with pregnancy, lactation, certain diseases and medications, you must consult with a specialist.
The key to effective treatment
To achieve quick and long lasting results in the treatment of alopecia should first determine the cause of the pathology. This will require:
- consultations of therapist, endocrinologist and services;
- advanced biochemical analysis of blood;
- analysis of strands of hair on the mineral content.
Getting rid of the problem without addressing its causes it is impossible. Therapy to restore hair growth should consist of reception of medicines, vitamins and biological additives, treatments to improve the microcirculation of the scalp.