Highlight before and after ovulation: white, brown
The female body works like a clock. Throughout the menstrual cycle reproductive system undergoes many changes. For the first half, which is the hormone estrogen, and for the second one – progesterone. The nature of vaginal discharge that is said about the change processes during the menstrual cycle. The special role played by ovulation. Allocation after it can indicate the correct operation of hormones, occurring on conception or emerging diseases.
Normal discharge before and after ovulation
Ovulation is a natural physiological process. It normally happens 10 – 12 times a year (every month). This process is 2 weeks before the onset of menstruation and lasts for 24 hours. During ovulation the dominant follicle bursts, from which comes the egg. During the day she is in the fallopian tubes waiting for the fateful meeting with sperm. If fertilization has not happened in days, the egg dies. After the death of the egg the conception of a child impossible.
Ovulation is a sign of women’s health and ability to get pregnant. Therefore, monitor the discharge in this period is very important. After the monthly bleeding of allocating minimum and have a transparent appearance.
Cervical (cervical) mucus in the first half of the cycle and a few days before ovulation should:
- To be in a small amount;
- Not to have impurities and shades (light and clear discharge – rate);
- Be white;
- Not to cause itching.
The growth of estrogen level nature of the discharge should be changed. The body is preparing the release of an egg, and the mucus becomes more thick, viscous and creamy.
Allocation at the time of ovulation from the vagina are the most abundant. They are odorless and resemble the consistency of egg white. Its malleability in the cherished the day of ovulation and the special composition helps the released egg to meet with sperm.
Evidence of the onset of ovulation are the highlights:
- the high viscosity of the mucus;
- white color with a yellowish, beige or slightly pink.
Pink discharge is ovulation with different shades doctors call «ovulation daubs». This is due to the fact that some women have very sensitive body and there is a strong predominance of certain hormones. During the rupture of the follicle may be a slight bleeding. It is also accompanied by pain in region of ovary.
In any cases, you should consult a doctor
In the period of ovulation in the middle of the cycle, the body’s defense weakens. At this time you may experience a number of symptoms indicating pathology. Should be examined if:
- If the discharge after ovulation bought yellow, green, brown, grey, earthy or greenish hue – this is the first signal of sexual infection that occurred immediately after unprotected intercourse.
- If heavy discharge after ovulation does not decrease and acquire a cottage cheese consistency, it is probably the fungus Candida. Thrush tend to appear precisely in the second phase of the menstrual cycle due to the decrease of immunity. This may appear redness of the labia, itching, burning and pain during urination.
- Pink discharge after ovulation, accompanied by pain in the abdomen, speak about infections of the reproductive system. You should immediately consult a specialist.
- If discharge has impurity or streaks of blood, they may be violation of hormonal background. In some cases the bleeding may be the consequence of admission of wrong selected hormonal contraceptives.
- Pinkish color selections and a small drop of blood at a delay menstruation may indicate the incident of pregnancy and high risk of interruption. On the onset of miscarriage and detachment of the ovum also say brown and red discharge.
- Brown discharge can be the result of rough sexual intercourse the day before or to be associated with cervical erosion.
If you have any unusual symptoms after ovulation, discharge gain an unhealthy color and consistence, you should consult a gynecologist. The doctor will take a swab on the flora, to conduct studies on and identify the causes of deviations.
- profuse, loose, watery;
- spotting (red, brown, dark cherry), increasing over time, with clots;
- yellow, green, dirty-gray;
Excessive dryness of the vagina after ovulation and a complete lack of selections is not the norm and may indicate an imbalance of hormones. If discomfort persists for a long period of time, you should consult a doctor. Timely diagnosis and determination of character of discharge – a key to successful treatment.
Changes in discharge at conception
Ovulation is the most important factor when planning a pregnancy. Monthly process of oocyte maturation is waiting for every expectant mother. Discharge after ovulation along with other symptoms can indicate conception. To understand was whether the pregnancy or not, you need to carefully monitor the state of cervical mucus.
Discharge after conception did not differ from the same a month ago in the early days. The fact that the pregnancy symptoms can appear only after the attachment of the embryo to the endometrium. This happens no earlier than 7 – 8th day after ovulation.
The day of attachment of the individual to each woman. Most importantly, the egg met the sperm. It can happen only during the day, as the egg is very short. The male semen is in the woman’s body about 7 days, provided healthy and viable sperm, and suitable microflora.
Discharge after conception starts to change, and there are reasons for that:
- Discharge after ovulation during the second half cycle begins to gradually decrease and become more transparent. When the embryo embeds itself in endometrial wall, a brand new life. In this watch, a woman’s body begins to hormonal adjustment. Beli again become dense and abundant, and remain such throughout the pregnancy.
- The introduction of an embryo violates the relaxed condition of the mucous membrane of the uterus. Vessels dilate under the pressure of new cells in the body and excreted a few drops of blood. They are diluted and in the end you can see the spotting. It is important to know that such insignificant allocation normal within 2 – 3 days. If the bleeding does not stop, contact your doctor.
- After conception Beli should not have an unpleasant odor, cause a burning sensation and discomfort. Ideally — transparent or milky-white discharge.
Allocation can be a sign of pregnancy. You should carefully monitor them from the moment of conception until birth. If you change their composition and consistency should see a specialist.
Along with discharges after conception to pregnancy signs is added:
- Slight pain in the ovary and uterus (nagging pain in the lower bellies can be a sign of threatened miscarriage);
- The increase in body temperature to 37.5;
- The response to odors;
- Frequent urination;
- A delay period;
- The breast augmentation.
If the discharge is getting stronger every day, and pregnancy is not, it is reason to seek medical attention. Perhaps the reason was sexual infections, reduction of General immunity, stress.
To a woman’s body is worked in the correct mode, should pay attention to personal hygiene, to follow the diet and General health.