Hilba – application for women
Hilba refers to the universal plants, which have a number of useful properties and treat more than one disease. This herb is known around the world, there are such names as fenugreek, Shambhala, Helba, camel grass, Greek hay and cocked. In addition, Helba is popular not only as a medicinal or a cosmetic tool, but also as a spice.
In countries such as Egypt and Ethiopia hilba used for the preparation of bread, called “hulba” or “Abish”. In Turkey from herbs cooked tea that relieves spasms in the stomach caused by a unusual for the body food. Fenugreek is often used as an additive to vegetable dishes, because it helps them to be better absorbed. Fenugreek is part of Khmeli-suneli and curry.
The ancient Greek healer Hippocrates thought highly of fenugreek, as a unique healing tool. Medicinal properties Gilby was known in Ancient Egypt, often used for difficult births and problems with breastfeeding. In Arab countries it is customary to eat roasted seeds hilby to round the chest and hips. Modern scientists have confirmed that fenugreek has amazing properties.
Fenugreek is used as a means intravenous administration or external. To properly treat the pathology with the help of this herb, it is useful to know what properties it has and how to use it.
Fenugreek seeds should preferably be taken after delivery: their therapeutic properties have a beneficial effect on the back, strengthen the immune system and promote lactation. Oil hilby prescribed to patients with diabetes because of its ability to decrease the amount of sugar in the blood. Reduces pain in the throat with viral diseases.
Like seeds, the oil is helpful to drink during breastfeeding. Hilbe used in hygiene and disease to reduce adverse effects of menopause and critical days. The herb is used to stimulate childbirth.
The plant is known for its calming effect, reduces inflammation, heals the nervous, respiratory and reproductive disorders in connection with this hilba prescribed to patients who suffer severe forms of disease, to strengthen the affected body.
After taking fenugreek are observed, and in people with cancer.
The present composition of fenugreek plant hormone similar in their properties to estrogen. This hormone is important for the female body in the first stages of the growth of the endometrium and of the dominant follicle. Estrogen is responsible for proper functioning of the reproductive system, rejuvenates the body. Plant hormones fenugreek (phytoestrogen) is necessary for women in the body with the highest level of male hormones.
In addition, fenugreek has other useful properties:
- reduces fever;
- reduces cholesterol in the blood;
- normalizes blood circulation;
- neutralizes pathogens;
- dissolves mucus in infectious diseases;
- treats gastrointestinal disorders;
- a positive effect on the skin and hair.
Hilba as cosmetic means
Fenugreek is well-established in the care of the hair and skin. It easy to prepare your own at home. The seeds and oil hilby used to restore the hairline as prevent hair loss and promote their growth.
In alternative medicine, there are three basic and effective recipe for how to infuse hilbo that it had a beneficial effect on hair:
- To repair damaged hair it is recommended to mix a few drops of oil of sandalwood and Kilby with two tablespoons of coconut oil, then heat. The finished product should be rubbed in circular motions on the scalp and hair. To get the therapeutic effect, should be treated with all the strands. The oil you need to keep in mind at least hours, preferably leave it overnight. Wash the head with shampoo.
- Brew a pinch of seed hilby and let stand for about an hour. After the time the infusion is poured into a container with spray. Apply on the head at least three times a day both on wet hair and on dried. After the procedure observed rapid hair growth, they are bigger, softer, fresher and acquire natural Shine. The infusion has a positive effect on hair roots, making them stronger and cleanses the skin.
- To stop hair loss, you should boil a tablespoon of seeds hilby until they turn into mush. For a greater medicinal effect it is necessary to mix the seed with black seed. The proceeds applied to the hair and leave for twenty minutes, after which the head needs to be cleaned.
Fenugreek seeds restore and tone the skin:
- To make the mask against acne, it is necessary to mix five to seven grams of seed hilby with a tablespoon of olive oil. After applying leave it on for half an hour, then wash the face with water.
- For a hydrating mask you will need to mix five grams of crushed seeds hilby, egg yolks, honey, caraway and olive oil. Liquid to RUB into the skin and leave on for twenty minutes, then rinse with water.
- Mask for moisturizing the skin should be prepared from the seeds of helby, honey, carrot juice and aloe. Components are taken in equal volumes and mixed, the resulting mask to leave on for twenty minutes, then rinse face with water.
Very popular among women uses so-called “yellow tea Helba”. The drink has a pleasant taste and cure the weakened body during infectious diseases. It is usually drunk for painful menstruation and intestinal upset. The tool is popular because has no contraindications and negative effects. Tea is advised to drink daily as a preventive measure.
Before tea, rinse the seeds hilby. No more than two teaspoons of fenugreek cook for seven minutes. For a taste suitable honey or spices.
Fenugreek helps in the conception of a child. 17 grams of fenugreek seeds boil for about six minutes on low flame. Make the drink at least a month a few times a day. In the other recipe should insist hilby seeds in water for two hours, then drink the liquid three times a day.
Experts recommend not to get rid of the used seeds, since they contain valuable dietary fiber.
In the treatment of diseases of the reproductive system for the female body will fit the decoction of this plant. To drink it is necessary to take a tablespoon of ground seeds hilby and pour boiled water, to filter. Take one third Cup before a meal.
To increase the volume of the breast and maintain its roundness used oil hilby. For these purposes, you need six drops of the oil mixed with linseed oil and RUB in a circular motion. It is necessary to allow the breast skin to absorb the liquid, then rinse everything with warm water. The procedure is carried out regularly.
Today has not been fully studied the impact of hilby in the process of developing breast milk, however, there has not been a single case where a woman would have problems with feeding. According to the data obtained a day after reception of tea from fenugreek, improves lactation.
Tea will require the washed seeds of the plant, it is advisable to soak them for two hours, then pour a glass of water and boil for ten minutes. Make the tea three times a day.
Fenugreek is not recommended for use:
- during pregnancy;
- with the increased level of the hormone estrogen;
- when estrogen-dependent tumors of the pelvic organs and mammary glands;
- if you are allergic to grass.
Make teas, infusions and decoctions of hilby only after the menses or to them, because a high probability of heavy bleeding. For this reason, fenugreek is strictly contraindicated in women who have had hyperestrogenia.
Long-term use hilby leads to pain in abdomen, allergic reactions, skin begins to assume a smell of maple syrup. The last symptom is not dangerous for the health of women, but when visiting the doctor is necessary to explain the cause of the odor, so he turned it over to the disease of the endocrine system.
Recommendations for the use of hilby
When using seed hilby for cooking must be cooked to eliminate the bitter taste. Seeds need to take exactly as much as indicated in the recipe. Ready roasted, the seeds turn light brown. If they become red, then it will give bitterness to the dish
For medicinal purposes use the dried seeds, has a pleasant smell. To avoid problems with odor after long use fenugreek, you need every day to take a shower and drink enough water. It is advisable to drink tea from the seeds of hilby, as it gives sweat a bad smell.
Fenugreek grows mostly in Eastern countries, and self-assemble it is not possible. The seeds and oil of this plant are sold in pharmacies at an affordable price or in online stores