How to ease symptoms of menopause in women: assistance needed
Menopausal changes in the body is a natural process of aging. Climax waiting for each woman, and its symptoms can disrupt usual course of life.
The symptoms of menopause. Ways to relieve the symptoms of menopause
Menopause is a process full of hormonal adjustment of the organism in which reproductive function in a woman’s body fades. Ovarian activity diminishes and they dry out. Menopausal changes in the body affect:
- The work of the Central nervous system.
- The cardiovascular system.
- On the endocrine glands.
Climatic period occurs at the age of 50 years and lasts from 2 to 10 years. During this period, women have lower levels of estrogen in the blood, there are various symptoms that can negatively affect the quality of everyday life. The effects of menopausal changes can trigger the development of coronary artery disease, osteoporosis, provoke the emergence of heart attack and stroke.
Menopause can be divided into three stages:
- The premenopausal women. This initial stage of menopausal changes, the beginning of which shows a change in the menstrual cycle.
- Menopause. This time is characterized by the most vivid manifestation of the symptoms of menopause and the completion of the menstrual cycle.
- The postmenopausal women. Occurs after menopause and is characterized in that does not end until the end of a woman’s life. During this period the symptoms of menopause ends and begins the aging process.
The appearance of all symptoms of climacteric changes in the organism depends on the individual characteristics of the body. Some women, menopausal symptoms don’t bother you, but some symptoms interfere with living. The severity of symptoms can influence:
- Hereditary factors. If old women were observed symptoms of early acceleration, there is a high likelihood of early menopause. For most twins, early menopause is not a pathology, estrogen levels decline faster.
- If your family all women have fragile body Constitution, then the lack of weight, they may experience signs of rarefaction of bone tissue. Emotional processes are heavier.
- In women with a genetic predisposition to obesity, symptoms of menopause appear brighter, they are more likely to suffer from changes in the cardiovascular system.
- Environmental factors and unhealthy lifestyle. Bad environment and bad habits leads to a rapid decrease in production of sex hormones, and a more severe course of menopause.
The most vivid manifestations of menopause:
- Tides. This is a short-term increase in temperature of the upper part of the body (face, hands, chest). Hot flashes accompanied by excessive sweating and palpitations.
- Disorders of the Central nervous system. The patient’s depressive state and sleep disturbances.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system. Experience short-lived jumps in blood pressure and bouts of tachycardia.
All these symptoms can be eliminated if you know how to help yourself at the onset of menopause. The first thing you need to do is to seek help from a specialist.
Ways to eliminate the symptoms of menopause
How to cope with menopause and its negative consequences is known to every gynecologist, but most women prefer not to seek help from professionals, and tries to help herself.
This is wrong, because severe symptoms of menopausal changes can speak about the presence of certain pathology.
There are several General recommendations that allow you to alleviate the symptoms of menopause:
- Vegetarians and women who prefer to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits suffer the most from climate change are much smaller.
- During menopause it is recommended to take more vegetable juices and herbal infusions, and the number of techniques coffee and strong tea to minimize.
- To reduce the number of cigarettes smoked and to abstain from alcohol.
- Try to eat more foods containing calcium. This will help to prevent the development of osteoporosis.
- It is recommended to pay more attention to physical activity and healthy recreation.
But sometimes the natural way is impossible to solve the problem of insufficient production of sex hormones, for this purpose other methods (HRT, traditional medicines, dietary supplements, and homeopathic medicines).
Hormone replacement therapy
Sometimes, the use of hormone replacement therapy is the only true solution to combat the pathological manifestations of menopause. Drugs and treatment regimen selected individually, according to the characteristics of the female organism. Those women, who after long individual selection of drugs for relieving symptoms of menopause, went on hormone replacement therapy note that there is no better way to alleviate the condition after menopause.
But HRT is not for everyone and its long-term use might lead to unwanted side effects. Absolute contraindications of the use of hormone replacement therapy is:
- Postoperative form of breast cancer. Taking hormones can lead to re-degeneration of cells.
- Any disease of an autoimmune nature.
- Abnormal growth of the endometrium in any form (hyperplasia).
- Portable failure and pathology of the bile ducts.
Phytoestrogens and dietary Supplements
To such drugs are natural phytoestrogens analogues of natural female hormones. Each of these drugs, a woman may find herself, after a consultation with a specialist who will tell you how to ease symptoms of menopause the phytoestrogens. Drugs are dispensed without a doctor’s prescription and their application in excessive doses leads to the appearance of complications.
The use of phytoestrogens is impossible if there is estrogen-dependent tumor, so they can trigger their early growth.
As means of HRT, phytoestrogens and dietary food supplements can have a negative effect on excess weight.
To help yourself to eliminate the symptoms of menopause, a woman can use receiving people’s funds. Decoctions of some herbs increase immunity and reduce some irritation. After the consultation with an expert you will be able to find individual folk therapy.
Drugs to reduce blood pressure level help to cope with the tides and prevent the negative effects of menopause.