Implantation bleeding what day after conception how to determine
The delay period is not the only early symptom of pregnancy. There is one more indicator of implantation bleeding. The mechanism of its occurrence is associated with the accompanying period of fertilization physiological processes. Despite the fact that this symptom is similar to menstruation, it has some differences. It is equally important to distinguish the discharge of blood during implantation of the pathology that accompanies the initial stages of pregnancy, and require urgent assistance. Similar discharge from the genital tract can also indicate presence of diseases of the sexual sphere.
After the egg meets the sperm in the lumen of the fallopian tube, fertilization occurs. Then the embryo (blastocyst) descends into the cavity of the uterus, which must be attached to the wall of this organ. The duration of this process is around 5 days, and introducing the blastocyst into the mucosa (endometrium) takes up to 2 days.
When the embryo joins with the endometrium, damaged capillaries, and this is sometimes accompanied by bleeding. The last is called the implantation bleeding.
When you receive and how long
If there is implantation bleeding, what day should it be expected? If the duration of the menstrual cycle is 28 — 30 days, the ovulation period falls on the middle of it — at 14 or 15 day. It was at this time the probability of conception is highest. The fertilized egg descends the fallopian tube into the uterine cavity from 5 to 8 days.
Usually slight implantation bleeding occurs 7 to 9 days after ovulation phase, i.e., 22 — 26 day cycle or a week before menstruation.
Signs and unlike monthly
Many people wonder how to recognize implantation bleeding. In most situations, its symptoms are not expressed, and only 3 in 10 women may not notice any symptoms. So the answer to the question “is there Always implantation bleeding?” will be negative.
In the secretions from the genital tract visible reddish streaks. At least on the underwear found slight traces of blood.
If you have experienced implantation bleeding, it may be accompanied by such symptoms:
- Slack pulling, pressing pain or sensation of heaviness in the lower part of the abdomen. They are associated with spasms of the muscular layer of the uterus that appear during implementation of the embryo in the endometrium.
- Implant meager selection we have the light brown, pinkish or creamy color.
- A slight decrease in the basal temperature.
- Weakness, lethargy, feelings of fatigue that occur after implantation bleeding.
Implantation bleeding and its symptoms can be similar to the beginning of the period (regul). Before you distinguish it from menstruation, it is important to remember the features of the latter. The duration of the Regulus ranges from three to seven days, and the amount of blood per day — from 20 to 50 milliliters. The latter has a bright red color, and it may show up darker clots.
Another difference separating the blood after conception periods — the absence of a temporary weight gain, headaches, mood swings, irritability. But keep in mind that these symptoms accompany the regulations.
Do you need a pregnancy test
Early signs of pregnancy appear only after implantation bleeding will end. In this period of test in the home still does not show that conception occurred.
Women are often interested in whether such testing to identify two bands. Sometimes the result is positive, but not always reliable. So the test should be repeated in a few days after the delay regul. It is advisable to do this twice, with an interval of at least two days.
The most accurate way to determine pregnancy is the blood test for the concentration of the hormone HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). Regardless of what day after conception this test can be done if implantation has already occurred, the result will be positive. To obtain the most accurate result, it is necessary to pass such a study a few days after implantation the presence of blood (day 7 – 10 after conception).
Bleeding during implantation and IVF
It is important to understand what happens if the egg is fertilized in vitro method. After the transfer of the reproduction in the uterine cavity of the embryo, the latter must necessarily be fixed on the wall of the organ. This means that normal after IVF implantation bleeding may be, and its characteristics do not differ from those in the natural process of formation of the embryo.
Bleeding during pregnancy
Definitely need to know how to look requiring the assistance of a pathological condition in early pregnancy. Bleeding during pregnancy can be a manifestation of:
- The development of the fetus outside the uterus (ectopic pregnancy). The blastocyst attaches to the wall of the fallopian tube, rarely remains in the ovaries, abdominal cavity. This condition refers to immediate, as it evolves, ends with a copious internal bleeding. In the early stages after fertilization with the development of the fetus outside the uterus pregnancy signs do not differ from those in the normal attachment of the embryo. The test will also be positive. Occurs aching, cramping or severe cutting pain in the abdomen. In addition to internal bleeding sometimes occurs uterine, but it is rarely pronounced. In severe cases, the woman unconscious, the skin turns pale, blood pressure is reduced.
- Of threatened abortion, sometimes culminating in a miscarriage. At the initial stage a woman may notice from the genital tract of a little blood. If medical assistance is not, then the bleeding increases and often ends with the death of the embryo.
- Missed abortion is an abnormal termination of the fetus at a certain time due to any violations. Often this condition occurs in the period before the third month of pregnancy. A test for HCG indicates that the level of this hormone is not growing or falling. Not detected on ultrasound fetal growth, sometimes the study identifies that missing the whole embryo. If the ovum is separated independently, have pain and spotting. The latter can be brown color and viscous in consistency.
When there is a similar selection
Pinkish or brownish allocation does not always indicate that implantation bleeding occurs. In those cases, when spotting appear after a delay of menstruation, this symptom is usually not associated with implantation of the ovum. It can be a manifestation of:
- cancer processes in the genital area;
- of disorders in the blood coagulation system;
- damage after sexual intercourse;
- hormonal imbalance;
- of sexually transmitted infections.
Implantation bleeding is not always noticeable, but significant manifestation of pregnancy. It is imperative to know its differences from the regulation and in particular of the pathological processes in the sexual sphere. In cases when lower abdominal pain recently, started dripping blood from the vagina, appeared weak and dizzy, you need to urgently seek medical help.