Menopause at 35 years of age: causes. prevention
Menopause is a natural period in a woman’s life, which is due to a significant decrease in the activities of the gonads. The average age of menopause is 50 years. But there’s early menopause, when periods stop and in 35 years. This phenomenon is not always the norm, but it is quite common.
First and foremost, a symptom of menopause is a change in the menstrual cycle, or even termination. Cycle changes are due to «late» monthly or long-term absence. This symptom may be accompanied by the following manifestations:
- Tides. One of the most unpleasant and common symptoms when there is a sensation of heat, and the areas of the body exposed to the tides gain redness of the skin.
- Dramatically increases the sweating. Sweating and women and men depends on the hormones. Therefore, a performance reduction of estrogen, women sweat 2 times stronger.
- Vaginal dryness. Appears due to changes in the concentration of estrogen. Vaginal mucosa may be thinned and susceptible to damage, which makes it difficult sexual intercourse.
- Burning or itching in the genital organs. The fact that the loss of elasticity of the vagina, nearby organs become vulnerable. This is seen not only as discomfort but also the susceptibility to infections and diseases of the genital tract.
- Drastic changes in mood. Physiological changes affect the emotional life of a person. So when menopause women suffer from irritability, anxiety or depression.
- Changes heart rhythm. It is known that the hormone estrogen affects cardiac function.
- Often, the onset of menopause is accompanied by weakness or increased drowsiness. It is understandable, because due to physiological changes in the body can be tired.
It is worth noting the fact that the women who have undergone premature menopause, treat this quite differently. So: some consider it the norm, others feel released, some of them become extremely active, and there are those who think it’s a disease and hard struggle with it. According to statistics, more than half of women are taking this phenomenon for granted, not trying to change the situation.
A particular danger is of premature menopause for nulliparous ladies. After all, sooner or later, every woman wants to feel happiness to be a mom. Moreover, with the trends of the modern world before starting a family is no longer relevant.
Early menopause can be due to various reasons. So, if the proper factor was significant damage to the ovaries, kidney function will recover is impossible.
We must not forget that menopause is primarily the approach of old age. So, will be not only the deterioration of the skin, but also health.
Still, it should highlight the main causes of early menopause:
- Heredity. Perhaps the only case where premature aging is the norm.
- Damage to the ovaries. This can happen for various reasons. It should be noted that in such cases, the possibility of ovulation and bleeding.
- Complicated deliveries. This option also implies a lesion of the genital organs.
- Disorders in the endocrine system. Due to lack of female hormones can stop your period, but, at the age of 35 years, this phenomenon can pose a risk of menopause.
In addition to the main reasons, it is necessary to identify the factors that contribute to premature aging:
- the predominance of male sex hormones;
- infection of the genitals;
- thyroid disease;
- susceptibility to stress;
- surgical intervention in the genital area.
At risk of premature aging are: Smoking women, ladies of the southern peoples (where a high level of testosterone is normal), and those who have a genetic predisposition.
The main problems of premature menopause is the loss of the ability to childbirth and aging. The question of procreation is particularly relevant for nulliparous women. It is worth noting that ladies who have not had children, are more likely to suffer from early onset menopause at age 30.
According to doctors, even in menopause remains the possibility of conception and carrying a child. But this process requires preparation. The fact that after 35 years the probability of conception in the beautiful half is reduced in two times.
If a woman has undergone early menopause, but wants to have a baby in the first place, she should make sure that their health is in order. A necessary condition is the rejection of bad habits and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. But with nurturing, will help the hormones.
The common factors for referral to a specialist is the fear of aging. Many give the word «climax» is associated with old age. This fear is obvious, because hardly any of the beautiful half of the population wants to lose their beauty even at a young age.
It’s not so bad, but also not rosy. You must first consider the advantages, because with the cessation of menstruation not need to spend money on the materials used, can be any day to swim in the waters, stopped regular monthly lower abdominal pain and mood swings. But the problem of old age is affected during menopause. This is due to the decreased production of female hormones. Women who experienced early menopause at the age of 30-35, characterized in appearance by the remains of the glint in his eyes. For the most sparkle in the eyes, and for beauty, in General, meet the hormones estrogen and progesterone. As mentioned in the list of causes, namely the decrease in estrogen production triggers a number of unpleasant factors.
But what would have been health problems with the help of modern medicine, a lot can be avoided. After all, if a woman does not produce its own hormones, they replace the synthetic. The same oral contraceptives are synthetic hormones. Select and prescribe pills doctor can! Self-treatment, and especially hormones, can lead to unpredictable consequences.
To make it clear, you need to know the functions of estrogen:
- Has a strengthening effect on the nails, hair and skin elasticity.
- Reducing substances in the blood, destroys clots.
- Lowers the risk of cholesterol plaques in blood vessels.
- Provoking functions of progesterone, without estrogen it is almost impossible.
- strengthens the bones and regulates its growth and development.
- Stimulates coagulation in liver, and consequently in the blood.
- Detains sodium and water in the kidneys.
List of medications containing estrogen
The advantage of this drug is its composition. This is not a synthetic hormone, and the collection of extracts and vitamins, which are the phytoestrogens. These pills usually do not have contraindications and is suitable for most patients.
Estrovel, due to the content of phytoestrogens reduces the effects of hot flashes, normalizes the blood, and therefore eliminates the negative emotional state.
Unlike the previous formulation, klimadinon UNO has a poor composition. The main property of this drug is to eliminate the tides.
Interesting is the fact that the composition of these tablets includes bees. As in klimadinon UNO, this product contains extract of black cohosh racemosa. This is a homeopathic remedy that is assigned exclusively by the doctor.
The basis of this drug — beta-alanine. This substance, which helps to improve attention, memory, and literally adds vitality. In other words, the main feature clymenia is the elimination of hot flashes, headache, fever and so on.
A list of recommended drugs for menopause are not limited to the above. But it is worth noting that each of them belongs to a particular group of drugs. To pick up the pills and the dosage is only entitled to the doctor.
In this case, there is a question about people’s methods of struggle with menopause. After all, even in past centuries when there was so many drugs, the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity still managed to preserve the beauty. To recall Catherine the Second: she never was excessive thinness, but her skin was soft and bright. Needless to say what had the women of the lower classes?! Indeed, in contrast to Catherine they had no opportunity ever to enjoy a healthy meal. But proven ways to combat menopause exist. The main condition to preserve the beauty of past centuries was the existence of the wealth, and knowledge.
Folk remedies to combat menopause
The richest product is phytoestrogens — soy. And how many would be on TV not talking about the dangers of soy for women it is extremely useful. To consume it can be in any form: soy bran, soy meat, soy milk and so on.
Another growing phytoestrogen red clover. But to take the plant is only recommended as a tincture, pre-zasosov. 3-4 tablespoons herb pour half a liter of boiling water and give infusions in the range of 7-10 hours. The drink is filtered and drink before meals. The effectiveness of red clover for menopause proven by doctors. The plant is not recognized as edible, so take it carefully.
One of the most common phytoestrogenic plants — flax. In flax seeds contain lignans, which produce oil. The doctors recommend women to replace sunflower oil on linen.
A high level of phytoestrogens contains hops. The use of this plant for women is undeniable. Doctors recommend drinking herbal with hops. This plant gained popularity in the production of beer, but the famous quote reads:
«Beer turns man into woman, woman makes a man.»
So to abuse this drink is not worth it. Hops has a beneficial effect on the nervous and endocrine system. It should be noted that this plant can be either for external application, and component of some masks from wrinkles.
The above herbs are not unique in their properties, and the elimination of menopausal symptoms not restricted to fitoestrogeny. Few people know, but to relieve headaches and hot flashes can a decoction of fennel seeds. A calming effect on the psyche has oregano. First, the grass dried and then added to tea. During menopause, doctors recommend to consume fresh carrot and pumpkin juice.
As mentioned in the beginning: early menopause is not always the norm, so the question arises, how to avoid it?! The answer, of course, is obvious: the woman must conscientiously monitor their own health. Below are preventive measures to avoid early menopause:
- Regular visits to the gynecologist and endocrinologist at least once a year or six months. Doctors recommend every year to donate blood on hormones. Finding failures in the endocrine system, the doctor will prescribe treatment.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle. All know how many hours you need to sleep, how much to work and what to consume, but not everyone follows the established recommendations. Anyway, lifestyle and nutrition affect the reproductive and endocrine system in the human body.
- With age, the level of female sex hormones is reduced, therefore, should be in moderation to consume foods or herbs rich in phytoestrogens. It is important to consider what products in any case you should not consume excessively. The fact that excessive levels of phytoestrogens inhibits the natural production of estrogen.
- To avoid stress, emotional tension or fatigue. The fact that in times of stress starts in the body the hormone cortisol, which suppresses the secretion of other hormones.
- To avoid hard physical exertion. Proven that excessive exercise in women is affected much more harmful than men. With the increase in testosterone production directly inhibited by the concentration of estrogen.
And of course, it is important the attitude to the menopause. According to the famous actress Sophia Loren «beauty is a feeling and it reflects in your eyes.»
With the onset of menopause need to continue to care for own health and body, and then the physiological changes will remain unnoticed. This period in life is not anything terrible, and sooner or later befall every lady. But if menopause started early, much earlier than the rest, will end its unpleasant symptoms.