Menopause at 44 years: symptoms
Menopause is a natural stage of aging women. Is normal age of onset of menopause between 50 and 55 years. If a woman stops the menstrual cycle at the age of 44 years, this is early menopause.
Menopause at age 44. Symptoms and causes start. What is the danger of early menopause
If menopause occurs in a woman’s body at age 44, it talks about violations in the body. Only a small number of female early onset of menopause is normal and is a result of the influence of hereditary factors.
When the body come early signs of menopause, then this is a sign of menopause. The complete absence of the menstrual cycle in the period of one year or more. This can be caused by several factors:
- The depletion of follicles in the ovaries.
- The failure of hormonal background in the body, which is due to inadequate production of sex hormones.
Several years before the onset of menopausal changes in a woman’s body is going through a period of perimenopause, which lasts from 2 to 6 years old, but can pass on an individual time frame.
Any changes of the menstrual cycle, which suggests its termination, the irregularity in the secretions, frequent breaks between periods — are a clear sign of the onset of menopausal changes in a woman’s body.
The patient is required to seek the assistance of professionals to pass the required tests in which the doctor will be able to determine is the onset of menopause cause of premature ovarian failure. In this case, the treatment of youth and the reproductive period is ineffective.
To determine the onset of menopause, women need to donate blood on hormones: FSH and estradiol. FSH level helps to see the beginning of menopause and to find treatments to eliminate its symptoms.
Early menopausal changes in the body of a young woman may be different from menopause in its usual time. Not been fully exhausted ovarian reserve can cause the appearance of pregnancy, birth takes place easier, and these children get healthier, and they are called «runts». In normal menopause ovulation impossible.
Symptoms of early menopause and what are the risks of menopause at this age
Early onset of menopausal symptoms at the age of 35 to 44 years associated with early acceleration. Puberty in adolescents starts early and the age range of ageing shift for the next few years.
Early menopause at the age of 44 years is more severe than the typical menopause age, has a longer period of time. Women entered in menopause at the age of 44 years reported significant changes of the skin of the face and body, wrinkles and early skin pigmentation. The breast loses its shape, there is excess body fat on the stomach and thighs, increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. The high content of cholesterol in the blood leads to thrombosis, which increases the risk of heart attack or stroke at an early age. During early menopause in women, there is resistance to the pancreatic hormone insulin. It may cause the development of diabetes of the second type. Early menopause is a pathological period for the development of tumors of the breast and reproductive system. Bone thinning can lead to early osteoporosis.
The most striking symptoms of the onset of menopause in a woman’s body:
- Secondary amenorrhea. Amenorrhea is a symptom of the end of the menstrual cycle. Secondary amenorrhea is the pathological symptom which can accompany the onset of early menopause. Amenorrhea evidence of the violation of any of the functions in the body.
- Hot flashes and drastic increase in sweating. The most striking symptom of menopause is the occurrence of tides. A surge is a sudden increase in body temperature in the neck region, the chest and head. At high tide, the blood rushes to the head, increased blood pressure, increased perspiration and the woman feels anxiety. Such state lasts from one to five minutes, and their frequency can reach up to 50 flushes per day. Most often the tides disturb the women at night, disturbing normal rest.
- Elevated levels of follicle-stimulating hormone and decrease leutinizing hormone. The pituitary hormone FSH indicates the level of sex hormones and the level of this hormone is possible to determine the onset of menopause. Luteinizing hormone in the blood shows the possibility of occurrence of ovulation.
- A reduced level of estradiol.
- A disruption in the thyroid gland (the appearance of tremor, metabolic disorder, heart palpitations).
- The sleep disturbance. Insomnia, which provokes together with the tides, the onset of depression.
- Excessive anxiety and tearfulness. Since lack of estrogen affects the production of serotonin, the woman feels the tides of sadness. Can worsen depression, especially if the diagnosis has already been put to the patient.
- The signs of skin aging.
- Dryness of the mucous membranes of the internal organs of the excretory system, external genitalia. If patient has symptoms of early menopause, then there is the development of incontinence. Violation of estrogen sphincter, which is located at the entrance to the bladder weakens and urine may leak.
- Exacerbation of previously obtained sexually transmitted diseases. Vaginal dryness causes itching and brushing of bodies provokes the formation of the entrance gate for infection. In this case, the patient is observed reinfection of a previously healed disease.
Reasons for early aging in the body can be several:
- Artificial introduction into menopause. When you remove the reproductive organs (uterus and appendages) introduction to surgical menopause may occur at any age. The symptoms appear acutely, and to facilitate their more difficult than the onset of natural menopause. Since the level of hormones continues to be developed by other bodies, but in very small quantities.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol in excessive quantities. Scientists have proven the fact that the abuse of Smoking, ovarian function is waning already for 40 years and the body is entering a period of early menopause. Adversely affects hormone production and excessive alcohol consumption.
- The use of drug therapy. If women have problems with hormonal and medication designed to alleviate symptoms, do not give proper results, and the level of sex hormones thrown off balance, in the body can occur menopause. Most often, such a violation can occur in patients receiving hormone replacement therapy in dysfunction of the thyroid gland.
- Heredity. Most women who have observed earlier puberty, due to hereditary factors, there may be signs of early menopause. Physicians documented the fact that the twins menopausal changes may begin prematurely.
No matter what age you have not manifested symptoms of menopause, you need to contact the experts. The doctor will help find the right therapy that will help to eliminate negative symptoms and to avoid complications.