Monitor: the responses of women after 40 years
The drug Monitor-based activitiesthese substance norethisterone relate to Progestogens, but also it has properties of estrogen and androgens. Among the large variety of hormonal products in the pharmaceutical market is especially popular on a Monitor.
The responses of women after 40 years confirm the effectiveness of the drug in the treatment of menstrual disorders, diseases of the uterus, the mammary glands, uterine bleeding during the period of premenopause and other functional disorders of the reproductive system caused by hormonal imbalance.
Mechanism of action
The therapeutic effect of a Monitor is its inhibition of the production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis.
Synthetic hormone that is part of the drug, has a positive effect on the endometrium, decreases contractility of the myometrium, normalizes the endocrine system during menopause, delaying the onset of menopause.
A monitor is part of a comprehensive therapy in the treatment of infertility, early menopause.
Pills on a Monitor act as a contraceptive by preventing the ripening of the egg, supporting the lining of the uterus in the premenstrual state.
- pronounced premenstrual syndrome;
- dysmenorrhea with shortening of the secretory phase;
- anovulatory metrorrhagia (menstruation without ovulation)
- uterine fibroids;
- hyperplastic process of the endometrium;
- warning of milk production after the termination of pregnancy;
- suppression of lactation when weaning.
Method of application
Hormonal drug after the age of 40 take different scheme to achieve the desired effect:
- To eliminate the unpleasant symptoms associated with PMS, Monitor take 1 – 2 tablets once per day in the second phase of the menstrual cycle (day 16-25). Such therapy stick for the correction of the natural cycle, relieve pain in the chest caused by a hormonal imbalance or diseases of the breast.
Similar effects have such drugs as:
- The antiseptic;
Contraindications to the use of the drug
Like any synthetic analogue of hormones, a Monitor can provoke side effects from the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine system, organs of hematopoiesis.
Among the most common unpleasant symptoms caused by medication in women after 40 years, see:
- discomfort in the epigastric Department;
- nausea and vomiting;
- fatigue, lethargy;
- the feeling of fullness and tingling in the chest;
- increased appetite;
- the increase of body weight;
- swelling on the face and in the limbs;
- bleeding of different intensity.
Long-term use increases the risk of thrombosis.
Restricted use drugs are:
- acute and chronic diseases of the liver and kidneys;
- endocrine diseases (hypothyroidism, diabetes, obesity);
- diseases of the circulatory system;
- bleeding unclear etiology;
- neuropsychiatric disease;
With the appearance of malignant tumors in the reproductive organs, mammary glands and other parts of the body the drug is absolutely contraindicated. Special attention should be given to women with allergies to avoid allergic reactions on the effect of synthetic hormone.
With simultaneous use of a Monitor with Phenobarbital, Rifampicin, Phenytoin, steroid hormones, and Cimetidine toxicity of the drug increases several times.
Medicinal products used in diabetes mellitus and blood diseases, require special precautionary measures when using them in combination with Nicoleta.
The responses of women after 40 years confirm the effectiveness of the drug. The hormonal means according to the scheme developed by a gynecologist-endocrinologist, consultations related professionals in the presence of systemic diseases allow to achieve maximum effect, reduce the risk of occurrence of unforeseen circumstances.