Non-Dark: instructions for use
Drug Non-Dark was popular in 90-e years as a hormonal contraceptive. Included with two active ingredients ethinyl estradiol and norethisterone acetate are synthetic analogues of the hormones estrogen and progestogen, which together perform an important role in the follicular development of oocytes in the stage of ovulation. Since the drug alters the hormonal balance of the body, its application is not recommended without consulting a gynecologist. More detailed information is instruction on the use of Non-ovlona.
Pharmacological and pharmacokinetic action
Two synthetic hormone in one dose inhibit, mainly, the gland function of the pituitary gland, which is responsible for the fertility of the female ovaries. In the pituitary gland of internal secretion cyclically displays the hormone which stimulates the maturation of Mature eggs. While taking the drug hormone is not secreted, the egg Matures and is released together with the menstrual blood out.
Using different regimens of Non-ovlona, you can adjust the arrival or delay the onset of menstruation. Thanks to this regulation, the drug enjoyed great popularity among athletes before the competition.
By ingestion all components of one dose (pills) completely absorbed in the upper part of the small intestine. The maximum number in the blood plasma of the active substances detected in 2 – 2.5 hours after the start of treatment. The half-life period lasts from 10 to 24 hours, depending on the individual metabolic processes of the body. Non-the Dark is metabolized by the kidneys (about 60%) and gastrointestinal (40%).
Rules of admission of Non-ovlona
The drug is available in a convenient blister, which is a 21 tablet (dragee) designation on the foil side of the blister pack days of the week for ease of use.
Without prescription Non-the Dark is used from the first day of menstruation, one pill (tablet) 1 times a day in the evening after a meal, preferably at the same time. So use 21 days, then make a break for seven days. During this period, as a rule, come the next month. Regardless of when to come monthly after 21 days of reception of the first tablet in any case consumed after 7 days break.
If for some reason the woman forgets to take a dose on time, she had the next day in the morning to drink the missed pill, and in the evening as usual on schedule.
The effect of the drug is achieved only under systematic application. Unexpected and unplanned absences of admission are advised to apply incremental methods of contraception (condoms).
Recommendations for use:
- hormonal contraception by inhibition of ovulation cycle of the egg;
- regulation the beginning of the period of the menstrual cycle;
- age or functional delay menstruation;
- uterine bleeding failure of cyclical menstruation;
- infertility (in complex treatment);
- hypoplasia of the uterus (hypoplasia);
- painful and protracted menstruation;
- the treatment of certain gynecological diseases in menopause (only on prescription).
The use of Non-ovlona is contraindicated in diseases and in individual cases:
- malignant tumours and neoplasms of the breast or reproductive organs of small pelvis;
- lactose intolerance (the product contains lactose monohydrate);
- the period of treatment of gynecological diseases other hormonal drugs;
- diabetes first and second type;
- chronic diseases of liver, gallbladder ducts, urinary organs (kidneys, bladder);
- hormonal or functional disorders of metabolism;
- moved thromboembolism, the risk of new blood clots, blood clotting;
- cardiovascular disease, a history of heart attacks, strokes, jumps in blood pressure;
- persons who abuse tobacco and alcohol;
- obesity second and third degree;
- vaginal bleeding associated with inflammatory processes of the epithelium of the vaginal walls;
- sickle cell anemia;
- at the first sign of pregnancy;
- the breast-feeding period;
- yellowness as a result of increased amount of bilirubin in the blood.
Like all hormonal preparations Non-Dark has a number of adverse reactions to a woman’s body. These include dizziness, upset stomach, bleeding of dark color between periods, weight gain, swelling and compaction mammary glands, increase in blood pressure, vomiting, headaches, migraines, candidiasis, chlamydiosis.
In some cases when using medications vary blood counts that can give a misleading picture before the beginning of a serious illness.
The interaction of Non-ovlona with other drugs
You need to take responsibility for the fact that when hormonal medications, and so is changing the whole hormonal system, and comorbidities may worsen the situation. First of all, before applying you need to inform the doctor about illness and the decision to use hormonal type.
Non-the Dark is contraindicated for joint application with the following medications:
- drugs for the treatment of epilepsy (carbamazepine, topiramate, aspirin, barbiturates);
- antibiotics (ciprofloxacin, tetracycline, ofloxacin, ampicillin);
- drugs to treat tuberculosis (rifampicin, rifabutin, sodium, paraaminosalicylic).
Particular attention when taking insulin you need to pay people as Non-Dark lowers the effect of insulin in the blood and may worsen the course of diabetes.
Similar drugs for pharmacological action
From a hormonal drug Non-the Dark is counterparts that perform the same protection from unwanted pregnancy. These include:
- Three Regolith;
- Mercial etc.
Caution it is recommended to use Non-Dark women that have entered into early menopause and who are not planning future pregnancy. Do not forget that menopause is a powerful restructuring hormonal system of the female body, and the use of additional hormonal drugs can have a detrimental impact on the condition of the organs of the urogenital area.