Pregnancy planning and sport, therapeutic physical training and yoga
Physically active a woman can carry the baby easily and without negative consequences. Planning pregnancy and sport — the key to success in this business. The planning itself will help to concentrate and provide many nuances in the further development of the pregnancy. Sport is health, endurance, good health and mood. Only here it is necessary to understand what exercises are useful, and that it is better to eliminate what days you can do, and when to relax.
The importance of physical education in planning
Properly planned sports lifestyle in preparation for pregnancy will strengthen the body and prepare it for the upcoming enormous loads. Sport has a positive impact not only on women but also on the male body. Moderate exercise will strengthen the muscles of the pelvis and abdomen is positive for the upcoming pregnancy.
- Exercise regulates the release of insulin, it helps to normalize hormonal balance and fertility for both women and men.
- Helps to get rid of excess weight. Fat cells increase estrogen production, hormonal imbalance reduces the chances of conception.
- Regularly produces testosterone in men, which contributes to a significant improvement of sperm quality.
What load are suitable during this period?
In many fitness centers there are special groups for women planning pregnancy. Enrolling in one of them, you can easily rehabilitate without fear for their unborn child. Determine the direction of the training will help the gynecologist or fitness trainer. For planning to get pregnant women will fit the following options:
- Pilates. A set of exercises will help greatly to strengthen your back and pelvis. The coach will to adjust the load for a certain period of pregnancy.
- Swimming. A wonderful choice not only during planning but also at any stage of pregnancy. The main thing is to choose the pool, monitoring the purity of water.
- Yoga. This type of training helps to get pregnant and prepare for easy childbirth. Yoga is focused on the development of breathing and strengthening the muscles of the whole body.
- The body Flex. Breathing exercises and training the abdominal muscles has a good effect on the body in the planning period. After pregnancy have been contraindicated.
You can choose any type of training. But remember that Pilates and yoga during pregnancy are best suited.
Can exercise harm?
In the early stages, when a woman may not be aware of their position, should be especially cautious. Excessive exercise can contribute to abortion.
Experts advise to abandon the following types of gymnastics:
- any jumps can negatively affect the release of an egg from the ovary or implantation process;
- all training, where there is a risk of falls and injuries: weightlifting, equestrian, football, volleyball, basketball;
- the gym is also better to exclude, or run the maximum-weight set of exercises.
As for professional athletes:
- any doping to increase muscle mass or endurance is categorically excluded;
- it is better to inform his coach about the upcoming pregnancy to visit a gynaecologist and sports doctor;
- to review the training program and facilitate basic exercises, some of them should be deleted.
Women who never engaged in sports to planning pregnancy, you should be very careful not to overdo it with the exercise intensity. A good place to start Hiking, light Jogging, swimming or therapeutic yoga.
Exercise and the menstrual cycle
The intensity of stress in different periods of the cycle should be different. There are four main phases:
- This is the period of menstruation, and it lasts 3 – 7 days. Better to completely eliminate the load on the pelvis, there is the uterus, also on abs and legs. These loads can cause increased bleeding.
- This phase starts immediately after the end of bleeding and lasts until ovulation, which is about 12 – 14 day of the cycle. During this period, it is possible to increase the load to a reasonable limit.
- This is the period of ovulation and a couple days after it. Any heavy load should be deleted, also exercises for legs, abs and pelvis.
- It is 7 – 10 days remaining until the start of the next cycle. Pregnancy could occur, it is better to abandon large loads. But swimming, Jogging, yoga or walking won’t harm you.
In every cycle period it is better to listen to your feelings and feelings, the woman is best able to understand what she needs at the moment.
The benefits of yoga during pregnancy
For expectant mothers, yoga will bring many benefits. Positive impact on overall health, add flexibility and strength to muscles. And most importantly, will help to calm down and regain harmony of soul and body.
What yoga can give to the woman:
- special asanas will help to regulate the menstrual cycle;
- reveals potential sexiness and sensuality;
- normalizes the ovaries that is necessary for a proper carrying a child;
- helps to maintain good physical shape, helps to rejuvenate the body as a whole;
- strengthens pelvic floor muscles;
- it helps the body produce the right amount of female hormones, which are important in the process of fertilisation and implantation;
- yoga restores the nervous system, makes a woman more hardy and resistant to stresses that greatly reduces the risk of hormonal failure;
- develops intimate muscles and the press, eliminates stagnation of blood in the pelvic area;
- restores inner harmony that helps to persevere through the fears, anxiety and emotional stress;
- teaches to breathe correctly.
Yoga significantly increases the chances of a speedy conception. In the case of disease and serious illnesses need medical treatment, exercise is powerless.
Postures and exercises of yoga, fertility
Age and body mass are fundamental factors in the probability of conception during exercise. Doing these exercises is easy.
Here are a few basic exercises:
- Lie on your back with your feet raised up. Hands to hold the torso on the floor. Foot in knees not to bend. Stay in the pose with deep muscles. Over time, try to raise your arms to vertical position, keeping the neck and shoulders.
- Lie on your back with your legs straight and bending the knees. Hands, palms down along the body. From the knees up to your chest slowly raise and support the pelvis with his hands. To create the torso perpendicular to the floor. To keep leaning on the shoulders, forearms, neck and nape.
- Lie on your back shoring in the lower back. Slowly lift the tailbone until from knees to shoulders, and pelvis will not work in a straight line. Get the position of the bridge. To rely on the shoulders, neck, feet, elbows and wrist;
- Keep the body stretched out a line, while not bulging and not to fail the pelvis. To follow the breath.
- Lower the body on the right foot, the sock pulled. Left knee pressed to the floor.
- Sit on the floor, connecting between a foot and pulling them to my crotch. Then take the sides of the hip to touch them with the floor.
- Extend the legs as widely as possible, straight to keep the socks up. The chest and abdomen to pull to the floor.
To do the exercises it should be smooth without jerks, to concentrate better. Beginners will be best to use the services of a specialist (instructor).
Before resorting to medical intervention is better to try to deal with their body themselves. Or at least to combine physical therapy, medication, pelvic massage or Spa treatment with therapeutic exercise.