Psychological infertility in women how to get rid of
Almost every woman wants to be a mom. From childhood girls shake their dolls and put them to sleep, copying adult behavior. Here behind the wedding, came the right age, their parents start to put pressure constant questions about grandchildren, and it seems both spouses genuinely want to become parents, but pregnancy does not occur.
Especially complicated situation, when among the many causes find deviation in physical health in women, a clear pathology, then the experiences are supplemented by visits to clinics and expensive treatments, but they do not give the result. Women begin to appear fears, complexes, thoughts of inferiority, the future of childlessness and loneliness, this situation is straining the situation in the family and provokes conflicts between spouses.
There are cases where pregnancy is prevented by a range of factors, but about 10% of cases the problem is psychological, then there is a manifestation of psychosomatic problems. Stress, problems and experiences affect not only the nervous system but also the whole body.
Psychological infertility in women is manifested in the form of a combination of factors that affect the function of the reproductive system that prevent getting pregnant, given the absence of physiological disorders or obvious diseases that could cause infertility.
What are the causes of this phenomenon? Consider the main psychological causes of infertility in women.
- Fear of the childbirth process. It is no secret that this process is quite painful. Nulliparous women can bring themselves with unnecessary fears because of the stories friends and acquaintances or stories from childhood. Especially negatively affected by bright negative examples, when the mother dies or something happens to a child during childbirth. Such fears seriously affect a woman holding the body under stress. Women undergoing hard first birth, subconsciously afraid of a repetition of this scenario.
- Psychosomatics of infertility in women is often associated with anxiety due to financial issues. The woman is subconsciously afraid of additional expenses required for the baby, the prospect to remain without work and therefore without additional funds. The need to live solely on my husband’s salary is also precarious.
- Careers, valuing their jobs, afraid to lose time, to lose experience. They always think that now is not the time for that. Constant cycle of deals, negotiations, and pregnancy is delayed for later.
- Girls who have suffered a miscarriage, therapeutic abortion or gave birth to a dead child, can not cope with fears to relive these events. Fear to re-experience the psychological pain it blocks the possibility of conception. For many, this severe injury, not everyone can accept and survive it. Fear again of losing a child doesn’t let go. It is especially difficult to overcome is women who repeatedly lost children.
- Fears associated with change in appearance after childbirth. Fear really recover and not to return to the old forms familiar to many women. Often after pregnancy on the body remain stretching, and the breast loses its original shape under the influence of hormonal changes. After artificial delivery by caesarean section leaves a scar on the abdomen. Often a sad example of someone from the inner circle serves as a reason to try all these problems for themselves.
How to get rid of psychological infertility?
The mainstay of treatment, search for the cause of worries and fears and excluding cause for alarm.
The main methods of therapy:
- A change of scenery, a trip to the sea or in the mountains vacation. The woman need to be distracted from Intrusive thoughts. This option is good in the case of relatives, it is incorrect vesivoima in the life of the spouses.
- To let it go. You can often hear about situations where the couple has to accept that can’t give birth to her baby and took the baby from the orphanage, and after a while the woman finally gets pregnant.
- Live life to the fullest and don’t treat sex solely as the achievement of a single goal — conception. To diversify the relationship with a partner, to reach a new level of trust, not to dwell on specific dates.
In parallel with the visit to the psychologist she will be sent for consultation to the gynecologist and the urologist.
Often just a few visits to the doctor found the cause of the disease and helped the patient understand it. An experienced specialist can easily find the approach that will help the patient relax and tune in a trusting way, to see the positive side of planned motherhood.
During the therapy it is important to perform all the initially stated principles. A woman should not be overwhelmed on the job or experiencing additional stress. Important in the family environment, trust and tender relationship and desire a partner to have children and to bear responsibility for them.
If the family unhealthy atmosphere, the patient has no relatives support — consultation alone, and talk therapy will not affect the situation.
There are times when a doctor or psychologist need to seem and husband.
Any problem can be solved, most diseases can be successfully treated. You can resort to the procedure of IVF or use a surrogate mother.
It is important to think positively, to believe in a positive outcome and know that everything is solved. All the problems in the subconscious, and it can dramatically affect the question with psychological infertility.