Red clover medicinal properties at menopause: use, contraindications
Menopausal changes in a woman’s body — it is inevitable, because sooner or later age, and there’s nothing you can do about it. But to cope with the negative impact of menopause on a woman’s body. The use of red clover as a natural phytoestrogen can help a woman feel good.
The use of red clover during menopause. Its therapeutic properties and contraindications
Red clover during menopause helps women feel healthy. Removing the discomfort of menopause, red clover heals the woman’s body and prolongs youth.
Effective properties of clover has been proved by the scientific method. Several women who participated in the experiment were divided into two groups. One group received the drug in capsules of 80 mg on an empty stomach for three months. Others used a placebo. Those women who drank clover, noted the positive properties of the drug and reduce symptoms:
- Improving libido. Increased not only women’s libido to their partners, but also the increased sense of sexuality.
- Most women reported a significant improvement in the health of the skin and hair. The nail plate is strengthened and the nails began to grow better.
- During menopause come changes to all the mucous membranes of the organs of the excretory and reproductive system. Women who used red clover noted the lack of complaints of itching in the vulva and the lack of discomfort when urinating.
- The majority of patients improved sleep and the irritability was gone.
If you feel the approaching menopause or you are plagued by symptoms of menopause onset, you should consult a specialist. After a survey on hormones and thyroid function, the doctor will prescribe the necessary treatment. It may be the intake of phytoestrogens such as red clover, or treatment.
How to use red clover
Healing properties of red clover have been detected in the flowers of the plant and its leaves. It is best to take the drug in capsule form. It contains extract from the flowers of the plant, or added vitamins.
But if for any reason you are unable to take the plant as capsules, you can expand its therapeutic properties for the body infusions or salads.
It is necessary to take crushed clover flowers (3 teaspoons) and pour a Cup of hot water. It is necessary to insist the flowers about an hour, then strain and drink on an empty stomach. The daily dose of the decoction should be no more than two glasses.
The leaves of the plant can be added to green salad. This is not only a delicious herb with a spicy bitterness, but also beneficial for the body during menopause.
Despite its medicinal properties, red clover may have contraindications. With prolonged use it can cause disruption of the cycle and impotence.
Strictly contraindicated the reception at the plant:
- The presence of the disease related to problems with blood clotting. Varicose veins and high risk of blood clots.
- Estrogenozawisimae forms of cancer.
- Individual intolerance and allergic reactions.
Before applying any medicines which have the pharmacological properties of phytoestrogens, you should consult with a specialist.