Seatmate what it is, fluid in the uterus in the elderly
Many older women are faced with the term “seatmate”. What is it? It is not a diagnosis, but rather a condition that is characterized by the accumulation of serous fluid in the uterus. It becomes a consequence of gynecological diseases or surgery. To accumulate fluid in the uterus may for a number of reasons, so cerasomma requires careful diagnosis. In each case, treatment is chosen individually.
The main reasons for seasonedly
The cause of fluid in the uterus can become:
- Hormonal disorders (that is why most often diagnosed in cerasomma menopause). In this case the uterine cavity accumulates serous fluid.
- Complicated deliveries. In the uterus is delayed the blood, mucus, and disintegrated organic elements.
- Pathological condition, accompanied by bleeding. Develops hematometra – accumulation of blood in the uterus. May be a consequence of rupture of the uterine scar, complications of abortion and other processes.
Seatmate and menopause
During menopause stops updating the endometrium, and in women menstruation not coming. In addition, hormonal changes affect the permeability of the walls of the uterus and cell membranes. All this can cause the development of sensometric.
However hormonal dysfunction during menopause is not the only trigger. In General, if a woman is healthy, she didn’t have serious gynecological issues and she leads a healthy lifestyle, the probability of accumulation of fluid in the uterus small.
There are a number of additional factors that significantly increase the risk of developing sensometric. First and foremost, it’s already past illnesses and operations. Considering that a huge number of adult women have had an abortion (not one), and, after scraping the walls of the uterus body is injured, it turns out that all of these factors (hormonal or mechanical) cause of the development of seasonedly, and fluid in the uterus in the elderly is diagnosed in almost 40% of women.
At risk also include women who often change sexual partners, smoke, eat properly, move a little or taking the wrong hormones. Frequent sex lead to injury of the vagina, dryness and discomfort, which in turn leads to negative changes in the microflora. Dysbacteriosis, and aktiviziruyutsya pathogenic microorganisms. It may cause the development of endometriosis and other dangerous conditions. Seatmate in this case is a manifestation of the arising of uterine pathology.
Smoking and alcohol adversely affect hormonal balance and lead to vascular disorders. Improper diet also becomes the trigger for the development of the disease, because the body loses necessary substances in full. During menopause especially need to think carefully about your menu and be sure to include in the diet foods that contains a lot of fiber while lowering fat intake.
Lack of regular physical workouts can also increase the changes in hormonal balance and blood disorder, so the gym during menopause is not a matter of good form, and the need to maintain health at the proper level.
The uncontrolled use of hormonal drugs may also raise serotetto, if a woman relieves climacteric symptoms without consulting a doctor and self-prescribing a course of treatment. In this case, a hormonal imbalance may be exacerbated, especially if self-medication was delayed for a long time.
To identify serotetto only by a thorough diagnosis. Alone a woman can pay attention to the following warning signs:
- Constant pain in the abdomen. The more fluid accumulates in the uterus, the more it increases and the more intense the pain.
- Pain and discomfort during sex. During sexual intercourse the usual nagging pain becomes more intense.
- An increase in the abdomen, also associated with an increase in the size of the uterus. In severe cases the uterus may become so large that the woman looks pregnant.
- Problems with urination and difficulty urinating. Both symptoms are related to the fact that the enlarged uterus presses on other organs, to the detriment of the bladder and rectum.
- Frequent and profuse discharge of grayish colour. Despite the fact that most of the liquid cannot leave the confines of the uterine cavity, some number secret still comes out as emissions. Especially noticeable and intense they become after sex.
- Constant temperature. Usually it is insignificant, but keeps for a long time.
When you see these symptoms should immediately consult a doctor and get tested.
The symptoms listed above are not sufficient for diagnosis seasonedly because many gynecological diseases are characterized by similar manifestations. To reveal the accumulation of fluid, be sure the ultrasound examination. Only it is able to accurately determine serotetto. The next step is more tests which aim at identifying the causes of accumulation of fluid and its nature.
In order to confirm the diagnosis, should pass a General analysis of blood, analysis of urine, blood for hormones and tumor markers, as well as a swab from the vagina. Only then can assign the appropriate treatment.
If the case seasonedly is not running, it can be successfully treated with medication, and surgical intervention is not required. The uterus help to get rid of the accumulated fluid. Surgery is resorted to only in extreme cases when, as a result of the stagnant process serous fluid puts pressure on other organs and is not treatable.
Installed program treatment seasonedly does not exist, as the disease can have different causes and nature. However, in the initial stages is usually prescribed:
- physical therapy;
- vitamin complexes (b, C);
- resolving drugs;
- means to stimulate blood circulation and enhance regeneration of the endometrium.
If the fluid is purulent, to the above is added a course of antibiotics (amoxicillin, moxifloxacin, Cefazolin or Ornidazole). If necessary, the doctor may also prescribe painkillers. When the symptoms are removed, a woman is assigned a rejuvenating therapy, which is the normalization of microflora, tissue regeneration and prevention of recurrence of the disease.
Treatment of folk remedies
If cerasomma of the uterus is detected, and the woman has no pronounced symptoms (e.g., severe pain), some physicians abstain from medical treatment and focus on the restoration of a hormonal background, offering a treatment of folk remedies.
Some herbs contribute to the effective treatment and help to get rid of sensometric.
- An infusion made of Borovoy of the uterus, you should take 50 ml three times a day for two weeks.
- Aloe Vera is another proven folk remedy. Chilled shredded leaves mixed with butter and honey. A mixture taking one teaspoon a day.