The degree of female infertility: infertility is 1.2 degree
According to who recommendations fruitless is considered marriage in which a couple fails to have children within 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without using any contraceptives. The percentage of infertile couples ranges from 8% to 19%. The likelihood of problems is higher among residents of large cities and industrialized areas. The increase in the share of infertility up to 15% is regarded as very unfavorable demographic characteristic and is a serious public health problem and society as a whole.
The types of infertility
Diagnosed with two forms:
- Primary (infertility 1) – the absence of pregnancy ended with birth, miscarriage or abortion history.
- Secondary (infertility 2) – the presence of women in the past at least one pregnancy irrespective of its outcome.
Aside infertility absolute, which naturally pregnancy can not occur under any circumstances, and the relative, when after treatment, the woman can bear and give birth to a child.
The form of release:
- associated with pathology of hemostasis;
- infertility abnormal structure of the genital organs.
The reasons are the following pathology:
- Hereditary anomalies.
- Trauma to the genitals.
- Failure of the immune system.
- Inflammatory diseases of the genital organs.
Secondary infertility means that the partners were able to conceive, but have lost this gift. 2 infertility in women cause by the following reasons:
- dysfunction of the endocrine glands;
- inflammatory diseases of the reproductive system;
- autoimmune disorders;
- violations in the hemostasis system;
- bad habits.
Assumptions about infertility women arise in puberty. Note the following symptoms:
- delayed time of onset of the first menstruation;
- in the critical days the characteristic paucity of the secretions and poor health.
These symptoms are not specific and can point to various diseases of the reproductive sphere, not always leading to infertility.
A woman’s ability to conceive is detected under the following conditions:
- The presence of suitable maturation of oocytes.
- The ability of the corpus luteum to produce adequate amounts of hormones to prepare the endometrium for implantation of the ovum.
- The regularity of ovulation.
- The patency of the fallopian tubes.
- The optimal composition of the vaginal microflora.
- The absence of inflammatory changes in the uterus.
- The absence of mechanical obstacles (malformations, tumors).
Primary infertility in women is formed for the following reasons:
- Infectious diseases alter the consistency of cervical mucus, which prevents sperm entry to the uterus.
- Inflammatory processes alter the properties of the environment of the vagina, the sperm are dying. Changes of the mucous layer of the uterus, attachment of the ovum does not occur.
- The result of adhesive processes in the fallopian tubes is their narrowing and obstruction. The sperm cannot reach the egg, or zygote does not overcome the narrow passage. Increased risk of ectopic pregnancy.
Primary infertility men occurs for the following reasons:
- anatomical abnormalities of genitalia, congenital or acquired;
- low activity or insufficient concentration of sperm;
- hormonal disorders;
- diseases of inflammatory etiology;
- alcoholism, Smoking, drug addiction;
- working and living in adverse environmental conditions;
- side effects of drugs.
Diagnosis and treatment
Medical events starting with diagnosis of the reasons, behind primary infertility. First produce medical history. Then examines hormones, is determined by sperm motility, patency of the fallopian tubes. Conducted the following studies:
- blood test;
- hormonal profile;
- screening for STIs;
- transvaginal ultrasound;
- the semen analysis.
According to the testimony is:
- CT, MRI;
- the metrosalpingography (evaluation of permeability of pipes);
Shown genetics counseling, a gynecologist-endocrinologist.
To cure infertility in women 1 help the following activities:
- Eliminating the causes of inflammation of genitals.
- The resumption of the fallopian tubes. To eliminate the adhesions performed the operation. The laparoscope and a manipulator, the surgeon removes the adhesions that prevent the passage of eggs into the uterus.
- Stabilization of ovulation and the menstrual cycle.
- The renewal of the health of the ovaries.
- Recovery of thyroid function.
- Physiotherapy activities, normalizes the functioning of reproductive organs.
- Normalization of blood coagulation.
- Surgical treatment of defects, removal of tumors.
To cure primary infertility men help the following techniques:
- prompt elimination of defects of the genitals;
- avoiding harmful habits;
- organization of rational nutrition;
- treatment of genital infections antimicrobial agents;
- correction of hormonal background;
- the recovery of spermatogenesis.
How to get pregnant
To defeat infertility 1 need to know that getting rid of the scourge is the result of joint efforts of the doctors and patients. To increase the chances of fertilization is possible, if in addition to systemic treatment, determined by the gynecologist, to carry out such recommendations:
- The best time of conception I believe 6 days before ovulation (8-14 days in a 28-day cycle).
- The exact time of ovulation is determined by the specific pharmacy tests or method basal thermometer. You can install the maturation of follicles on ultrasound.
- Best way to increase the agility of sperm is the failure of a potential father’s bad habits. You need to wear a linen and not to get involved with hot tubs.
- Most conceptions occur when intercourse in the morning.
- The desire to become pregnant should supersede the addiction to caffeine.
- After coitus the woman should raise the pelvis to prevent fluid leakage.
- You need to avoid stressful situations and to abandon regular medication (after consultation with a doctor).
A couple that wants to get posterity, you will definitely find a way to overcome primary infertility. When all attempts to recover fail, is the last chance IVF. In vitro conception involves the fertilization of an egg outside the mother’s body. The resulting embryo implanted in the uterus, and pregnancy occurs. Pregnancy on a background of ECO requires special monitoring by a gynecologist from the moment of conception to the birth.