Tubal peritoneal infertility is not a sentence
Pregnancy is the most wonderful time for a woman: in this period she becomes a mother and is carrying her baby. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to experience this feeling, because of the obstruction of the fallopian tubes. One of the most frequent diagnoses is tubal peritoneal infertility. But in the modern world TPB has long ceased to be a barrier to possible conception, and therefore all women with this complication had a chance to conceive. This article will consecrate the main causes of the disease, its etiology, pathogenesis and the most effective methods of infertility treatment.
Infertility – what are the chances of getting pregnant?
First you need to decide what is infertility? This conception, that is, the continuation of progeny. There are many different forms of this disease, but some of them are observed more frequently than others. Is a common form of anovulatory infertility, which is based on the lack of ovulation. In 95% of cases, the cause is dysfunction of the hypothalamus. This type of infertility is considered the most dangerous, as it is very difficult to diagnose.
Signs of anovulation is not characterized by special features: uneven menstrual cycle, not manifested premenstrual syndrome, or Vice versa, excessive bleeding, periodic tension of the mammary glands. The main method of treatment of anovulatory infertility is a medical. In the absence of the effect of hormonal preparations used operational methods, or use in vitro fertilization.
Characteristic factors of infertility
As already mentioned, frequently the diagnosis is tubal factor infertility. It is characterized by impaired patency of the fallopian tubes. Causes of tubal factor infertility various inflammations in the region of the uterus, fallopian tubes, also have adhesions in the pelvis, narrowing of the tubes in one or more areas in violation of their functionality.
Forms of tubal peritoneal infertility are the main three:
- tubal infertility – actually, the obstruction of pipes;
- pathology in the functionality of the stacks is different narrowing or expansion of pipes associated with muscle dysfunction;
- peritoneal infertility is all sorts of adhesions, sometimes even two on one plot.
Next in importance is cervical factor of infertility. As the name suggests, the pathology of this factor is observed in the cervix. Especially the cervical canal of the uterus, which produce mucus, facilitating sperm to penetrate the egg. Cervical factor infertility is not so common no more than 15% of all causes of violations.
The reasons can be a lot of pathological diseases, but the most common of them:
- abortion and all kinds of mechanical damage;
- anatomical causes: narrowing of the cervical canal, deformation of the pelvic organs;
- the appearance in the cervical canal of the bodies that block the activity of sperm;
- erosion (50%) of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
Symptoms of pathology
Signs of tubal and peritoneal infertility have a specific character. These include:
- a woman suffered one, and often several abortions;
- during intercourse painful sensations appear;
- ultrasound have repeatedly found the accumulation of fluid in fallopian tubes;
- painful, heavy menstruation;
- throughout the cycle the patient periodically sore lower abdomen.
And, of course, the most important feature of all types of besplodie is the inability and lack of conception and often with regular intercourse without protection for a long time.
Diagnosis of tubal peritoneal infertility
To detect and identify the cause of the disease is possible through laboratory and instrumental methods of examination. But before any study should be to know the patient’s history: was the abortion, appear pain in the pelvic area, which surgical interventions were carried out in the course of life.
First and foremost, if you suspect a tubal peritoneal infertility analyze blood, examine the level of the hormone prolactin, follicle-stimulating and luteinizing hormone.
Used different instrumental methods:
- laparoscopy – a method based on the introduction of a tube with a camera into the abdominal cavity. The method has not only diagnostic value but also therapeutic: using laparoscopy can remove adhesions in the uterus and fallopian tubes and various inflammatory lesions;
- hysterosalpingography is a relatively new method of diagnosis. Fill the pelvic organs diagnostician and Shine x-rays;
- hydrosalpinges – an ultrasound examination is performed with water, which in this case is a diagnostician;
- fullscope – the pelvic cavity is carried out using fibre optic;
- kinografika pertubate – with the help of the introduced air are exploring the activity of organs of small pelvis.
Treatment of tubal peritoneal sterility is carried out by various methods, in some cases combining them. Infertility treatments are subdivided into operational and traditional method.
- If the cause lies in chronic inflammation, the use of antibacterial drugs. Courses are usually long, up to 2 -3 months (unlike the standard course of treatment). In addition to radical and known methods of treatment of infertility is worth to mention the physical therapy: it is very well resolve swelling and drains fluid in the affected organs.
- The appointment of immunostimulating drugs is having a positive treatment outcome with tubal peritoneal infertility. As shown by years of practice, increasing the immunity of women greatly affects the ability to conceive, even without using radical methods.
- Electrical stimulation of the uterus and fallopian tubes. Using monopolar pulses, which help relax the muscular hypertonicity and normalization of bodies.
- Various mud applications, mud tampons treatment is very important to observe the multiplicity of procedures. They are held through, the course must consist of 20 to 40 tamponades.
Surgical methods are the most effective than conservative treatment.
- Laparoscopy – this method has been described in the diagnosis of tubal peritoneal infertility. Using it is very easy to remove the adhesions, followed by cauterization;
- Salpingostomy – surgical method cut a hole in sarashina Department;
- Salpingolysis – method of dissecting adhesions formation;
- Salpingoneostomy – it deleted the part of the pipe and is connected to the other cut end to restore the patency of fallopian tubes.
After any surgical intervention mandatory appointment of hydrotubation! During this procedure, the fallopian tubes expand with the introduction of water. After a complex treatment if a pregnancy within 12 months does not occur, you should think about in vitro fertilization. The more time passes after this treatment, the lower the risk to conceive a child.
Pay attention that with tubal peritoneal infertility treatment of all kinds of folk remedies inefficiently! Wherefore, upon detection or suspicion of cause for concern to immediately contact the experts.
The main preventive measures are:
- avoiding casual sex,
- upon detection of the disease in time to begin treatment,
- dress for the weather, to avoid overcooling,
- to observe the intimate hygiene,
- preventive visits to the gynecologist at least 2 times a year.
Modern medicine has gone so far that the conception of a child is now possible without the restoration of the fallopian tubes. In this case, you should use the method of IVF. In vitro fertilization is quite simple: directly into the uterus placed the egg and the nurturing of the child is held without the participation of the pipes. Now this technique is widespread, and many women, seeking long-term pregnancy are already mothers. It is important only one thing – time to see a specialist, and then all the diseases you will be able to win together.