Upland uterus — reviews gynecologists, hormonal and menstrual crashing
It is known that many plants considered to be medicinal and used to treat diseases along with medical drugs. Moreover, a huge number of people prefers it traditional medicine as a more natural and time-tested. About such means will be discussed. This plant is one-sided (Orthília secúnda), received the popular name of “upland uterus”. Here are a few of her other titles: borovushka, motherboard, forest pear, female, grass, hare salt. The plant has long been used for the treatment of gynecological disorders and diseases of the urinary tract. This article will examine the healing properties of this plant, the uses and associated with taking contraindications.
A perennial herb with ovate serrate leaves on slender stalks. It grows in the taiga, mostly in Siberia. Experiments, however, suggests that upland uterus easily survives the transplant to the garden plot and does not need special care.
Use in medicine
Upland uterus has been used successfully to treat a number of gynecological diseases, but is most often used to combat infertility for both women and men. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and resolving action, and supports the immune system.
Drugs, which is this plant, improve the functioning of the uterus, and therefore, a beneficial effect on the entire reproductive system.
That is why it is used when the menstrual cycles, cystitis, prostatitis, pyelonephritis, various adhesions, and in the treatment of fibroids, uterine fibroids, cervical erosion, and uterine bleeding.
Herb use in the alcohol and oil tinctures and water infusions. Sometimes based on it make the ointment. Using all valid options should, however, be remembered that in the treatment upland uterus should consult a doctor because it is potent and is not harmless means of traditional medicine.
Composition and medicinal properties
The healing power of this plant is hidden in its chemical composition.
- Phytohormones (phytoestrogens, phytoprogesterone) help to reduce painful periods and to overcome mood swings.
- The lack of phytoprogesterone leads to such conditions in women, it leads to infertility. Phytohormones upland uterus compensate for the deficiency. This is the reason for the extensive use of plants. Increasing the level of progesterone in a woman’s body back to normal hormone production, strengthening the fetus in the uterus, the prevention of threatened miscarriage.
- Phytoestrogens can alleviate the unpleasant phenomena, which a woman faces during menopause: excessive sweating, sleep problems, nervousness. In addition, plant hormones have beneficial effect on the organism as a whole. They contribute to the strengthening of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, prevent the development of tumors, strengthen the regeneration ability of the body.
- Arbutin (arbutoid) is another important component of the plant. This bitter substance known for its antiseptic effect. In addition, it is known for hydrating and diuretic properties. In the composition of upland uterus is and hydroquinone, are able to exert bactericidal effect.
- Vitamin C stimulates the endocrine glands, improves blood circulation and has a positive effect on the Central nervous system. It is also necessary to promote absorption of iron by the body.
- The resin contained in Borovoy of the uterus, is able to disinfect wounds and to destroy pathogens.
- Saponins in the composition of upland uterus are high – molecular compounds able to increase the secretion of bronchial glands and excite the cough center. Therefore, they are often used as an expectorant. They also enhance the activity of hormones and is able to exert anti-inflammatory effects. However, their main advantage lies in the ability to liquefy vaginal secret that especially important in the treatment of infertility.
- The chemical composition of the upland uterus and is composed of various organic acids (e.g., tartaric and citric), minerals (zinc, manganese, copper, titanium), tannins and bitter substances. Zinc is responsible for protein metabolism, stimulates mental activity, has the ability to heal wounds. Manganese – assistant in the formation of bone and connective tissues. This trace mineral also has a positive effect on the nervous system and stabilizes lipid metabolism. Copper is known for its antiseptic effect. Tannins give anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect.
In General, all the components included in the composition of upland uterus, make it a unique plant and assistant in a number of diseases. Upland uterus successfully used in gynecology. She is able to positively affect the reproductive system, normalize hormonal balance, reduce the pain of menstruation, increase libido, increase sperm activity, improve semen quality, to prevent the formation and development of tumors.
Indications for use
As can be seen from a surprisingly rich chemical composition of this herb, it can be used to treat a variety of diseases. In addition to the gynaecological sphere, this plant finds wider application. Recommended to be taken during disturbances in the thyroid gland, diabetes, mastitis and various urological diseases (cystitis, urethritis, kidney inflammation, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis).
Upland uterus is considered an excellent General therapeutic tool and has been used successfully for the treatment of laryngitis, bronchitis, ulcers, rheumatism. In addition, this plant – the main enemy of both male and female infertility, there is nothing surprising in the fact that it is widely used when planning a pregnancy.
The efficacy and safety of treatment upland uterus
Multiple reviews of the effectiveness of upland uterus confirm her status as a medicinal drug. Many women write, that she copes with inflammatory processes during treatment of mastitis. Praise the ability of upland uterus treat infertility. On the Internet there are a huge number of positive reviews. However, on a par with them, there are warnings:
- someone complains about hormonal disruption and loss of hair;
- someone talks about a negative effect on the liver;
- some women even write about the possibility of uterine bleeding;
- for many women, the reception is complicated by headaches.
We recommend that you carefully read all feedback and carefully weigh the situation before independent use. Of course, without the doctor’s recommendation to take the infusions and decoctions do not need.
Other side effects
In addition to the above reviews, was and other side effects of taking upland uterus: heaviness in the stomach, nausea, weakness. If these symptoms hold on for a couple of days of the drug, you need to stop drinking medication to their disappearance. You should also beware of overdose, and start taking them again, starting with small doses.
Upland uterus often affects the regularity and character of menstruation. The cycle may continue or, conversely, to decline. Menstrual flow can also vary.
- Decoction-an infusion is contraindicated if a woman uses hormonal contraceptives.
- It is impossible to drink during pregnancy and the breastfeeding period.
- Intolerance of any of components of the plant.
- Can not be used for gastritis.
- Children under the age of 14 years, the reception is contraindicated.
- Do not apply at a lower of blood clotting, and also at bleedings of various kinds.
- If a person has gastritis, medication with upland uterus will only aggravate the situation.
How to drink upland uterus
It is better to prepare a decoction or tincture yourself, you can also drink herbal tea. If you prepare it yourself, follow the instructions of the cooking.
- Tincture. Mix half a liter of vodka with two tablespoons of dry grass. Tightly close the bottle and leave in a place protected from the sunlight for fourteen days. Take tincture three times a day (forty drops at a time).
- Broth. Four hundred milliliters of warm water, add fifty grams of dried upland uterus. Simmer the broth on medium heat for half an hour. Thirty minutes before meals drink one tablespoon of broth. On an average day should drink four. Remember that the finished broth can not be stored longer than two weeks.
- Herbal tea. A tablespoon of tea pour a Cup of boiling water. Brew for half an hour, drain. Use morning and evening (one hundred milliliters).
Treatment of female diseases
For each disease there is an individual regimen of upland uterus.
- In the treatment of fibroids, extract taken two times a day (thirty drops). The course lasts a fortnight.
- In the treatment of inflammation of the appendages infusion should drink three times a day, diluting forty drops of tincture forty milliliters of water. The course can be up to three months.
- With endometriosis use is recommended only after consultation with a gynecologist. If your medications are not compatible with components of upland uterus, the result can be opposite to the expected, and this self will only bring harm. However, if the gynecologist sees no reason to prohibit the admission of this herb, it can greatly help in treating. Useful properties of the plants yield very good results in a comprehensive, competent treatment. To use the tincture should be in between menstrual periods. A standard dose of thirty drops, diluted in water, three times a day before meal.
- Polycystic ovaries treated long-term (sometimes years) taking decoction of Borovoy of the uterus. Regimen standard: a spoonful half an hour before meals, four times a day. Many gynecologists say that the treatment of this decoction gives a good result.
- Treatment of fibroids is accompanied by the reception of the tincture (ten drops diluted in water, twice a day for half an hour before meals). The course usually lasts three weeks. If necessary, he repeated, but after the ten-day break.
- Adhesions in the pelvis, which appear after long-term inflammation, are not dangerous by themselves, but they can bring infertility or make painful periods. If they appeared recently, I can treat them upland uterus. A tablespoon of tincture diluted in water should be taken three times a day half an hour before meals for three weeks.
- The absence of menstruation. Amenorrhea may occur as a result of a long illness or indicate the stress suffered by the body. This suggests that treatment must be approached comprehensively, paying attention to strengthening overall health. Infusion take one teaspoon three times a day before meals. Usually this treatment lasts for a month. After a month the appointment should be discontinued for five days and then resume.
The combination of upland uterus with other herbs
Best combined with sage. Useful properties of sage are that it helps to remove nervous tension, stimulates thought processes, a good effect on the cardiovascular system and eliminates toxins from the body. It also contains phytohormones, and in combination with upland uterus able not only to treat diseases but also positively influence the appearance and prolonging the natural beauty of women.
If the doctor authorizes you to use herbs, it is safe to start treatment. There is even an opinion that herbal medicine may be more effective than medication. This position is shared by not only healers, but also many medical professionals who are calling for a more detailed study of the properties of useful plants and their active introduction into medical practice.