Useful tips for women after 40 years
With the aim of preserving the attractive appearance during menopause, women tend to resort to different methods and drug. But not every one is publicized cream, vitamin complexes or Molodaya medicines.
During menopause in the body in women the following processes occur:
- The malfunction of the thyroid gland.
- The abrupt change in hormonal levels.
- Irreversible changes in the reproductive system.
- The deterioration of the function of some organs. (heart, kidneys, liver).
- Poor condition of hair, nails and skin that loses its elasticity.
- Changes in the musculoskeletal system.
Nutrition and diet
It is best to think about your nutrition, which is to be adjusted before the onset of menopause. It is quite difficult. All that will be needed for the woman to stop to eat some food, and instead give preference to natural products, that is vegetables, fruits, nuts, berries, cereals and so on.
It is especially important to eat the following food groups:
- fruits and vegetables;
- dried fruits;
- whole grains;
- lean meats;
- vegetable fats;
- dairy foods low in fat;
- oily fish.
If you experience certain symptoms of menopause every woman should consult a specialist who after hearing complaints and examining the patient fully, put an accurate diagnosis and identify a number of ailments women. That is, the doctor may prescribe medicines to facilitate the status of women and restoration of certain body functions.
From specialists coping with this kind of problems, there are several simple tips that will help you to cope with many unpleasant symptoms.
Those women who smoke should give up this bad habit. Should not eat spices, sweets and alcohol. But what should really do is to drink plenty of fluids, especially plain water. Should as often as possible to ventilate the room and walking in the fresh air.
After the study physician of the woman’s body is hormone, he appoints therapy aimed at increasing the level of missing and lowering excess.
Meeting with doctors
For early treatment of the woman during menopause should regularly refer to an oncologist, gynaecologist, mammologist and endocrinologist.
These drugs are of vegetable origin, which help to preserve the beauty, but for their purpose they are similar with hormonal therapy.
How to solve problems with insomnia?
When this occurs, the first step is to consult a doctor who will find out the exact reason and prescribe appropriate medications. But you can also use traditional methods, using various herbs for tea or herbal teas.
To solve this problem will help sedative drugs and herbs prescribed by a specialist. But the best way to bring joy and stability is an active lifestyle, proper nutrition and grooming, including frequent and banal shopping.
In order to prevent depression and she should eat foods that contain tryptophan. Examples of such foods are: milk, poultry and nuts.
During menopause the woman is very difficult to keep your bone tissue due to the fact that the calcium level is significantly reduced. This fact causes brittle bones that break easily at the slightest injury, but in addition can occur and osteoporosis.
Plant to relieve the symptoms of menopause
In the days of our grandmothers had drugs for women during menopause, they mostly used herbal infusions. The most common are red clover, nettles, seaweed and oats. They are attractive not only owing to its miraculous properties, but because to get them nowadays is quite simple.
- Red clover. This plant contains four times more phytoestrogen than soy. It perfectly restores memory and in many cases improves the General condition when cancer. Although soya, which is so common in women as the main product during menopause, triggers the spread of cancer.
- Nettle. It restores blood vessels and strengthens the adrenal glands, but it also rich in many microelements, such as b, A, K, E, Sa, and many others. This should be made as a broth regularly, but only use the nettle that has not yet blooming.
- Algae. It is not just widespread in the East, the grass, which is accepted everywhere, this is the best natural remedy in the fight against developing osteoporosis. For the female body, they are irreplaceable, because they treat varicose veins, eliminate hot flashes, lower blood pressure and cope with the dryness in the vagina.
- Oats. It boosts libido and reduces the cholesterol, but it is not all — in every Cup of oats has three hundred milligrams of calcium, which is needed for strong bones and many other vital substances. Although this product is not very tasty, it can be combined with such a useful honey or dried fruit.
- Bug-infested. Indian women have long used this plant in such an unpleasant, but unavoidable period of each woman. It relieves the symptoms of hot flashes and some others that make a woman a lot of difficulties. This plant can largely ignore hormonal therapy, but is much safer for women’s health.
In any case, a woman during menopause should first think about their own health — fresh air, exercise, recreation, nutrition and so on. After all, what happens inside the body affect the appearance, that is, an unhealthy complexion, stoop, apathy, nervous tension — all this does not paint any woman. Start with yourself and notice how the world is transformed.