Vitamins to normalize menstrualnogo cycle
In pharmaceuticals there is a sufficient amount of various vitamins, designed to normalize the menstrual cycle in women that occurs due to restoration of hormonal background. The delay period is not always due to pregnancy. Sometimes it is associated with stress, failure in hormone production and other pathologies.
Vitamins designated doctor and taken the course method that is called cyclic vitamin therapy, used 10 days. To get vitamins is not recommended.
Those who decided to drink vitamins on their own, experts say take in the morning, one capsule of vitamin A and one of folic acid, this is done for two weeks. After the body the necessary rest, then you should continue to drink vitamins for another two weeks, but replacing And vitamin E and folic acid on say. If taking vitamins continues, the break should be increased to weeks and then start again.
As for medications, in most cases cope with this problem oral contraceptive necessary to normalize the menstrual cycle.
A woman needs to know that the medication often causes the development of various side effects.
A special role is vitamin a that is responsible for the production of sex hormones, supports reproductive system is normal.
Vitamin C performs a function of protecting the body and is responsible for the absorption of iron existing in the blood. He is involved in the processes of tissue regeneration, synthesis of collagen and steroid hormones.
B vitamins are responsible for metabolism, immunostimulating, detoxification.
Vitamin D helps support the immune system in the norm.
Folic acid is required for normal development of the nervous system of the fetus.
Vitamin E is essential for preparing the endometrium for implantation of the egg. Vitamin E gynecology performs an important role during pregnancy as it helps conception and full gestation of the baby. It performs the following functions in the body:
- Protection against early aging.
- Normalization of blood circulation.
- A barrier to the emergence of blood clots and fatty deposits that formed on the walls of blood vessels.
- Improving cellular respiration.
- Stabilization of hormone levels.
Vitamin E helps to restore the functionality of the mammary glands. It is very important to follow the exact prescription of your specialist who prescribes a certain dosage.
Interesting is the fact that medical doctors frequently prescribe complex therapy with the use of vitamin E in the case, when women have had spontaneous abortions or there is a threat of termination of this pregnancy.
Using products with vitamin nature, it is necessary to consider day of the menstrual cycle. For example, b vitamins are used up to the middle of the cycle, but from the tenth to the twentieth day go to a vitamins E, during the second phase taken vitamin C.
With an irregular cycle, the use of drugs is not always necessary, in this situation, it may help the adjustment of power, that is, the use of such products, which include:
- Vitamin D.
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
You must consume food products such as oily fish, but the fish oil can be purchased at any pharmacy. But from the flour products made from white flour, highly should be abandoned, and the same for anything sweet. Dark chocolate is possible, as it helps to improve blood circulation, which leads to normalization of the menstrual cycle, but to abuse them is not worth it.
In addition to the body will be very useful nuts, cheese and lean meat.
Interesting information about the exchange rate vitamins
The Internet are full of various vitamins, but the most appropriate and detailed below.
Starting from the fifth day of the menstrual cycle must be taken:
- 400 mcg of folic acid once a day for ten days.
- 0.1 g of vitamin E during the same time.
- 0.25 g of glutamic acid three times per day the same amount of time.
- 5% solution B6 1.0 mg daily for ten days.
Since the sixteenth day start make:
- At 1.0 g once a day of ascorbic acid for 10 days.
- At the 1.0 g of vitamin E for ten days.
The course will be held three times in a row, and then I have a month to relax.
Several methods of taking vitamins
1. Normalization of the menstrual cycle.
Starting from the first day and on the fifteenth:
- ¾ Vitamin E 200 mg;
- ¾ Pentavite two tablets three times a day.
From the fifteenth until menstruation:
- ¾ Vitamin E 400 mg;
- ¾ Vitamin C 250 mg.
2. When there is a breach on the part of the menstrual cycle, manifested in its irregularity, it is recommended that:
- ¾ For the cycle one capsule twice a day vitamin E;
Starting from the sixth to the fifteenth day:
- ¾ One tablet of folic acid three times a day;
- ¾ Twice a day 20 drops of the tincture of the herb ginseng;
- ¾ Three times a day 2 tablets pentavite.
Next to the twenty-fifth day:
- ¾ Three times a day 250 mg of vitamin C.
3. The purpose of this technique is similar to the previous.
From the first day of the cycle and on the fourteenth:
- ¾ To take B1 and B6 of 1.0 ml intramuscularly, but these should be taken alternately;
- ¾ 0,001 three times per day of folic acid.
The fifteenth day and before the month:
- ¾ 0,1 three times a day retinol palmitate;
- Similar to the previous ¾ of 0.1 tocopherol acetate;
- ¾ 0,3, too, three times a day ascorbic acid;
- ¾ 0,02 rutin three times a day;
- ¾ 0,25 glutamic acid four times per day.
4. The purpose of this method is the same.
Starting from the third to the thirteenth day:
- ¾ One capsule of vitamin A;
- ¾ One tablet of folic acid.
To take vitamin substances only on an empty stomach in the morning time, then you should take a break for three days.
From the seventeenth to the twenty-sixth day of the cycle:
- ¾ 1 capsule of vitamin E;
- ¾ 250 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
After should take a week break and start taking vitamin course first.
How to deal with the breach MTS
All the proposed techniques are designed to help normalize the menstrual cycle regulation, but they are appointed by a specialist and used under his supervision. But it is important to eat a balanced and healthy lifestyle that will help to normalize many processes in the body are responsible for the production of healthy cells for restoring damaged, the oxygen saturation of the whole organism.
Uncontrolled intake of vitamin complexes can lead to the development of various pathologies.