When does the menopause: cessation of symptoms
Menopause is something to be afraid of everything the modern woman. They are frightened not only the fact of the onset of aging and the inability to fulfill the reproductive function, but also the symptoms of menopause.
When it starts and ends with the menopause. Cessation of menopausal symptoms
The period of entry of women in menopause is different, so doctors can only roughly determine the age of each of the stages of menopause.
The onset of menopause a woman determines on the irregularity of the cycle, and further research on the hormones FSH shows the onset of pre menopause.
Menopause can be both early and late, it depends on many factors. Early menopause starts between the ages of 40 years and is a pathology. This early onset may be associated not only with the living conditions of women (poor environment, Smoking, alcohol consumption), but also because of early surgical interventions. Early menopause dangerous, however, than late.
Each of the stages of menopause is characterized by its set of symptoms that cause disturbance to the woman in varying degrees:
- Ovarian failure and irregular production of sex hormones leads to complications previously received disease in remission and violation in the work of the mucous membranes of the reproductive system.
- The appearance of tumors of different character and the change of cell tissue in consequence of excessive secretion of estrogen.
- The development of osteochondrosis and disorders of the cardiovascular system.
- Disruption of the nervous system. The woman feels irritable. Disturbed sleep quality and depression.
- Increase in blood pressure. Tides and sudden change in body temperature.
All of these symptoms and the effects of climacteric changes can continue after menopause, or to stop altogether.
How long the climax and when its symptoms to end?
Modern scientists have found that the period of menopause lasts about two years. This is menopause, which is counted from the moment when the end of the last period and symptoms of menopause. If you understand the climax of the ka process, it is possible to determine the period of its ending:
- If you approach the menopause as a process of complete loss of reproductive function and the onset of the aging female body, in this case, menopause is not some part of life. Menopause is a certain transition from one stage of a woman’s life to another. This period does not end, it only means that the female reproductive system is no longer capable of producing eggs, a woman can not get pregnant.
- But if we are talking about the symptoms that bother women during the hormonal changes the body, this period can last from two to ten years. That is, the duration of symptoms of menopause and the time when they end — especially individual. The symptoms of menopause when a woman enters this period may manifest itself in slightly (slight irritation and dryness of mucous membranes), and completely dislodge the woman from their traditional way of life (the appearance of tumors from further degeneration; aggravation disease received early or the appearance of ectopic bleeding leading to anemia).
To ease the effects of menopause on a woman’s body, with the help of medicines folk medicine when they are combined with hormonal therapy.
Hormones are able to regulate the production of estrogen and progesterone when taken on the appointment of the expert, thereby helping to free women from the symptoms of menopause.
And then she will not notice how pass the time when symptoms can manifest themselves and will feel equally well. Hormonal therapy will help to solve problems with the complications of menopause. The lack of estrogen in menopause disrupts the cardiovascular system, and the use of medical preparations containing hormones, helps to regulate its production.