Headaches and nosebleed: causes, weakness and nausea
Why do nose bleeds and dizzy?
Dizziness and bleeding from the nose manifests itself as a natural immune reaction with fatigue and exhaustion. But prolonged and profuse bleeding and sensations that precede vomiting, is a concern because we are talking about serious pathological disorders.
The above symptoms occur in adults and in Pediatrics. To prevent complications and adverse consequences, it is necessary to identify the catalysts influence, the etiology of the disease.
Classification of nasal bleeding
The flow of blood from the nasal cavity occurs on the background of violations of the integrity of the blood vessels, spasm or expansion of the capillary network. Localization of the source of the disease, epistaxis (the scientific name for this phenomenon) is classified into 2 types:
- front bleeding is unilateral (one nostril) or bilateral flow of blood to a trickle. Mild nasal bleeding is typical for 89% of clinical patterns;
- rear — the history of the patient in rare cases. This injury to the deep vessels of the nasal cavity, the consequences of which threaten patient’s life. The plasma flows from the nostrils, at least from the region of the larynx. The amount allocated to the blood varies from 20 to 500 ml.
For reference! A severe form of the expiration of blood from the nose requires the involvement of an audiologist or physician, because the losses can be incompatible with life, reaching the mark of over 1,400 ml.
Dizziness, nose bleed and nausea can cause the following stimuli:
- hypertension. A crisis is fraught with violation the health of the cardiovascular system, brain, kidneys. Patients complain of dizziness, nausea, increased swelling, headaches, palpitations, epistaxis. Pressure differences can cause diving under water, traveling on mountain tops, flying on airplanes;
- craniofacial trauma, a bruise of the nose. For minor injuries the pain is only temporary, after a few minutes the intensity of the display decreases. Signs of a serious form of concussion are nausea, loss of coordination, nose bleeds and a headache;
- inflammatory processes of the upper and lower respiratory tract. In this condition epistaxis is the result of a decline in the elasticity and integrity of blood vessels for continuous use of vasoconstrictor sprays, often bismarkian, damage dry crusts;
- powerful antigens. Headache and bleeding allergic reaction is a natural immune reaction to the action of the stimulus. Hypersensitivity of the body to foreign agents is manifested by itching, sneezing, watery eyes. On the background of allergies developing episodic edema of the mucosa, nasal congestion, as a result of pain in the neck, back, weakness. Immunopathological process occurs upon contact with the powerful allergens: household products, wool Pets, mites, the inhalation of tobacco smoke and polluted air, pollen, spores of plants;
- pathology of the circulatory system (veins, arteries, capillaries). Chronic disease, emotional stress and physical fatigue increases the risk of a jump in blood pressure, resulting in deformation of the capillary walls, nasal hemorrhage;
- violation of blood coagulation system (blood coagulation);
- lose excretory (secretory) and Central nervous system;
- intoxication in domestic or professional environments. The concentration in the organs of toxic substances provokes a General poisoning, which is manifested by retching, nasal bleeding.
Systematic dizziness, bleeding from the nose can bother the patient due to the drying out of the mucosa of upper body. Low humidity – the most common cause of single epistaxis. The air is dried when the air conditioning or Central heating systems, not regular airing.
Important! If a strong bleeding contraindicated tip the head back to prevent the leaking of plasma into the trachea and the esophagus, causing may occur suffocation.
As a result of prolonged impact on the body high ambient temperature, sunlight offers a nosebleed, which is complemented by nausea, headache, tinnitus, loss of consciousness. Cause similar symptoms can thermal burns, electrical injury of the inner lining of the nose.
Dizziness and bleeding from the nose sometimes appears as a side reaction when taking medication.
At risk for the development of epistaxis and headaches get expectant mothers. During gestation the fetus in a woman’s body occurs hormonal failure, increases the production of estrogen and progesterone (female sex hormones), which stimulate abundant blood filling the capillaries of the inner lining of the nose.
Exhausted vessels are easily atrophied even under a slight load (blowing nose), which could lead to leakage of blood from the nose, pain in the neck and nape.
Minor bleeding from the nasal cavity — adequate reaction of the organism to fatigue, effect of external environmental factors.
If epistaxis is systematically repeated, severe headaches and retching, the patient needs a therapeutic examination. Such symptoms of life-threatening, because profuse bleeding can cause hemorrhagic shock.