Herbs during menopause: efficacy, contraindications
Inevitable process in the life of every women is menopause. This process is called menopause implies the cessation of the functions of the ovaries, resulting in a complete absence of menstruation. The ovaries can stop working depending on the various reasons why menopause can be natural and artificial.
Natural gradual reduction and termination of subsequently developing follicles in the ovaries, we are talking about natural menopause, which may occur approximately 45-55 years of age. In some cases, natural menopause can occur before 40 years and some 55 years later.
Artificial menopause occurs if a woman took certain medications, had been subjected to radiation or have undergone a surgery for removal of the ovaries. What are the symptoms expressed in the climax? Can herb during menopause to remove negative manifestations?
Symptoms of menopause
With the onset of menopause a woman may feel these symptoms:
- infringement of concentration of attention;
- increased frequency of urination, there may be infection of majevica;
- mammary glands decrease in size;
- sleep disorders;
- guilt, irrational fear;
- the skin becomes less elastic and dry;
- graying hair, wrinkles;
- changing posture, osteoporosis;
- there is dryness of the eyes;
- reduced libido;
- there is a need to get up to pee at night.
Global hormonal changes occurring in a woman’s body during this period, causing a rush of blood to the head.
What herbs will ease the condition during menopause?
Medicinal plants have long been part of many traditional medicines. They were used for treatment of various diseases. During menopause it is also possible to use folk remedies, particularly herbs with medicinal properties. What kind of grass to drink during menopause?
A useful decoction of sage. To prepare it, take 1 tablespoon of raw pour 2 tbsp. boiling water. Put on fire and boil for 2 minutes. The resulting broth into three doses in a day. The duration of treatment – 3 weeks, then take a week break and continue treatment.
Uterine bleeding effectiveness proved the infusion of shepherd’s purse. For preparation you need to take 1 tbsp raw materials and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
Infusion of flowers of fireweed, which should be diluted 1:10 with water, helps relieve swelling, headache, reduce palpitations, taking every day 20-30 drops of such funds. Effective in menopause had to prove the following herbs: red clover, hawthorn, sage, shepherd’s purse, oregano, letter, mistletoe, rosemary.
At menopause are not only used drugs, consisting of one herb with medicinal properties. Herbs in menopause can also help to treat the symptoms of menopause.
Some recipes with the use during menopause herb:
- Yarrow, chamomile, Potentilla goose, celandine take in the ratio 2:2:2:1. Then take 1 tbsp. spoon mixture of herbs and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, infuse for half an hour and strain. For the day to use the infusion in small SIPS.
- Elder flowers, gryzhnik, tricolor violet, anise fruit, licorice root, root harrow prickly, buckthorn bark, we need to take 3 of each, and the flowers of marigold and mallow – part 2. To prepare necessary to take 1 tablespoon of raw pour boiling water (1 tbsp.). Infuse for half an hour, then strain. You can drink small SIPS throughout the day.
- The leaves of the walnut, the root of couch grass, root harrow prickly, goldenrod, fruit juniper to take in the ratio: 1:2:2:2:2. Mix all the ingredients and take 1 tablespoon of raw materials. Pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, wrap well and leave for half an hour, then strain. Take morning and evening for 1 St.
When the herbal treatment is contraindicated?
The use of medicinal herbs in the menopause is contraindicated in the following cases:
- allergic reaction to herbs, which is part of the collection;
- in severe condition (irritability, arrhythmia, tachycardia, unstable blood pressure) as the sole means;
- when the inspection was carried out not completely. You need to remember that not only the climax is expressed by the absence of menstruation and also pregnancy. It is therefore very important before beginning treatment a complete examination.
Planning the use of medicinal herbs in the treatment of menopausal symptoms, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Whether the herb is effective in menopause?
You need to understand that the treatment of herbs and other folk remedies will only be effective when combined with traditional treatment, which is prescribed by a doctor. Menopause does not always promise the woman degradation. Some women and did not notice any changes. At the same time as the other has all the symptoms of menopause.
Menopause does not come in one day or night. Menopause is a long process in which naturally guess childbearing. If a woman is concerned about many of the symptoms characteristic of the menopause, there is shown the use of medicinal herbs for a long time.
Thanks to correctly chosen herbal medicine can significantly decrease the symptoms of menopause, referred to above, which will greatly facilitate the course of menopause.
Herbs are effective in the complex treatment if symptoms are mild, it can be applied without drugs. So for example, herbs have proven effective in sleep disturbances, increased emotional excitability, tachycardia, arrhythmia, unstable blood pressure.
The use of medicinal herbs helps to improve and the General condition of women. They accelerate metabolism, enhance immunity, normalize the balance of vitamins and minerals.
However you need to remember that the grass, which helps relative or neighbor, can cause great harm, so to self-medicate is not recommended. This treatment can only make things worse. So about every medicinal herb, its use and dosage and duration of treatment must consult with a doctor. Then menopause will be easy.