Homeopathic medicines during menopause: indications
The onset of menopause in many women between the ages of 45-50 years. In some cases early (before 45 years) or later (over 50 years) the menopause. This period gives the woman a lot of discomfort, so the fairer sex trying to find the best method that will help eliminate the symptoms of menopause.
Modern medicine may offer various methods of treatment of menopausal symptoms. As a rule, hormone replacement therapy or non-hormonal natural estrogen. Homeopathy can also reduce the intensity of the many unpleasant manifestations of menopause. Will have a closer look at homeopathy and its effectiveness in menopause.
How effective are homeopathic medicines during menopause?
Homeopathy is an alternative treatment method, which is based on the use of homeopathic remedies. These products contain the smallest concentration of substances that provoke symptoms similar to menopause and reduce their intensity.
This treatment unpleasant symptoms of menopause in women is really effective. And this is confirmed by many studies.
It is known that the menopausal period is characterized by gradual cessation of ovarian capacity to synthesize the most important female hormone estrogen, which is responsible for reproductive function. These changes in the female body cause unpleasant symptoms, to prevent which the action of homeopathic remedies, because they do not contain estrogen.
But, we must note that homeopathic medicines will not be able to solve such serious complications of menopause, as malfunctions of the heart and blood vessels, osteoporosis.
You should know that homeopathy during menopause in women can be either a single treatment or in combination with other drugs. With proper selection of therapy can reduce or eliminate many of the unpleasant symptoms of menopause.
Taking decisions taking homeopathic medicines, you need to understand that the effect will be noticeable immediately. In most cases the treatment lasts for at least three months, and nearly all such funds are accepted, and side reactions are rare.
Homeopathic medicines during menopause, like any other medicines, to choose the should only doctor after survey. In the appointment we must consider not only the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, but also the individual characteristics of the organism.
The use of homeopathy in menopause helps to cope with unpleasant symptoms:
- hot flashes;
- excessive sweating;
- mood swings, depression, apathy;
- sleep disorders;
- fatigue, increased weakness;
- dryness of the mucous membranes.
What homeopathic remedies are most effective?
Homeopathy in menopause presents a wide selection of products, which have proved themselves as highly effective. But to have been impacted multiple systems to significantly improve the health of women during menopause, preference is given to complexes. Homeopathy is available in different dosage forms: tablets, drops, granules, allowing to choose the most convenient method of treatment.
Starting treatment after the first dose you need to wait a few hours. If the condition has improved, the intensity of the symptoms decreased, the drug is suitable to continue treatment. If changes in the condition do not feel or the symptoms become more intense, you must consult a doctor to adjust treatment. Then it will be assigned a new list of medications.
By far the most effective homeopathic remedies include:
- Climaxed. It’s a homeopathic remedy popular, helps to get rid of irritability, excessive sweating, hot flashes, normalizing sleep. The composition contains bee and snake venom, extract of black cohosh, so that the preparation has a wide spectrum of health benefits: reduces pain, reduces swelling, improves the blood condition, has estrogenopodobnoe action. The drug is available in granules. Normally assigned to two pellets per day before meals. If the symptoms of menopause pronounced, the dose may be increased to four pellets a day.
- Climact-Hel. The drug contains Sepia, cuttlefish ink extract, snake venom, making it effective in combating such manifestations of menopause: hot flashes, headache, depression, disorders of the nervous system, weakened immune system. Active components of homeopathic remedies have a stimulating effect on the ovaries and hypothalamus, which affects the hormonal background of female organism. The optimal dosage is two tablets per day. To achieve a lasting effect, the treatment should be at least 3 months.
- Sepia Comp Matron. The structure means includes snake venom, an extract from the glands of cuttlefish extract of black cohosh. This homeopathic remedy can be combined with other drugs: hormonal agents, vitamins and minerals. The drug helps to eliminate the frequency and intensity of hot flashes, stabilize blood pressure, accelerate regenerative processes, strengthen bone tissue, to stabilize the psycho-emotional state. The benefits of the drug that it stops pronounced growth of endometrial cells, minimizes the risk of development of malignant tumors. The drug is available in the form of drops. The duration of treatment at least two months.
- Remains. The drug has a beneficial effect on hormonal balance of the female body, which is confirmed by numerous reviews. Composed ingredients: extract of black cohosh, Sanguinaria extract glands of the cuttlefish, snake venom. Components resulted in high curative properties of homeopathic remedies. The drug improves blood circulation, stabilizes the ovaries and hormone levels, reducing the symptoms of menopause and positively affects the immune system, normalizes the condition of blood vessels.
More widespread such drugs: Femicaps, Feiwell, Menopaus, Klimaktoplan, Red brush, Lethem, Limaland, Ovarian, Tibetan.
If symptoms of menopause are manifested and there are other diseases caused by menopause can be assigned a complex treatment, which includes not only homeopathy, but also hormonal and other drugs. In addition, homeopathic medicines can be combined with each other.
Again it should be emphasized that self-medicating is unacceptable. All appointments are made only by a physician after conducting a survey, taking into account individual peculiarities of the organism. In other words, the selection of tools is done individually.