Hot flashes at menopause: treatment of folk remedies
All women at some time enter into menopause. In most cases this happens at the age of 40-50 years. The period is characterized by global changes in the body that are caused by changes in hormone levels. So, with the onset of menopause the female body is more susceptible to the development of infectious and autoimmune diseases, as the immune system weakens and it is difficult to provide reliable protection against bacteria and viruses. Aging of the skin and the whole body is accelerating.
For many women the ongoing restructuring of the body does not bear the discomfort. Some women, menopause is difficult, they are concerned about unpleasant symptoms. One of the main symptoms of menopause are hot flashes, which can be so strong that the woman will not be able to lead a normal lifestyle. Tides cause discomfort, both physical and psychological in nature. Manifest as hot flashes during menopause and how to remove them? What are folk remedies in menopause from the tides?
What is and how tides occur?
The predominant number of women have entered menopause, are confronted with such unpleasant phenomena as the tides. As a rule, to the emergence of a symptom results in a decrease in the level of female sex hormones, which leads to a global reorganization in the female body with age. In a woman’s body estrogens are responsible for the development of women’s functions, and influence the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus. With the decline in the level of hormones, the body responds to such changes by sending signals that a woman feels in the form of hot flushes. This is followed reaction, which includes certain mechanisms for the normalization of hormonal balance. Appear such symptoms are: increased perspiration, quickens the heartbeat, dilate the blood vessels.
When the body adapts to change, the processes of thermoregulation gradually stabiliziruemost, and tides pass. The duration of the process of habituation of the organism to the new rules work can occur in each women are different so some it will last six months, while others may be 15 years. The duration of the uncomfortable condition can affect the early or medical menopause.
Attacks of flushes of varying intensity will continue to average about two years after the last menstruation. As for regularity, here all individually. Some women may not have hot flashes, while others suffer from them for several years. But, whatever it was, over time, they weaken, and the duration reduced. Typically, having a hot flash lasts about 2 minutes, only in rare cases, the duration of the tide can reach an hour.
To recognize the tide of such feelings:
- to the upper body abruptly comes blood, resulting in a red face, neck, felt the heat in the chest and arms;
- the number of contractions of the cardiac muscle increases, causing headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea, weakness and anxiety;
- body temperature rises during high tide, after which she returns to nome and there is a fever;
- increased sweating;
- happen more often in the evening and at night.
What factors can increase hot flashes?
A number of factors may increase the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes:
- Food. If the diet lot of fatty, spicy, fried or very hot food, hot flashes become frequent. Therefore, with the onset of menopause, it is important to follow a diet, and the diet should contain most beneficial products with a high content of valuable vitamins and minerals. To limit sugar consumption. This will reduce the intensity of unpleasant symptoms of menopause.
- Bad habits. Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages negatively affect the female body, which leads to increased intensity of symptoms of menopause.
- A lack of oxygen. When the room is stuffy due to the fact that the room is enough ventilated, it contributes to the tides. If tides are high intensity eliminate the need to visit baths and saunas, as well as less frequent in areas where a heater or a fireplace.
- Clothing. Underwear should be made of natural materials and also have this style that during it wearing not had any discomfort. Underwear should not restrict movement, not to press on the vessels.
- Protoplanet, stressful situation. With the onset of menopause and it is necessary to avoid various stressful situations.
- Exercise. It is important that during menopause physical activity was feasible. Physical exercise must be present in a woman’s life, but exercise should not be too heavy and unbearable.
- Drinks. At menopause should not drink strong tea and coffee, so the use of need to limit.
Overcome hot flashes without drugs
The intensity of hot flashes and other unpleasant symptoms of menopause is sometimes so strong that it affects the lives of women. To tolerate such manifestations of menopause is not necessary.
The following recommendations will help to alleviate the condition at high tide:
- Breathing exercises. With the beginning of the tide slowly and as deeply as possible to inhale the stomach, not your diaphragm, and hold your breath for 6 seconds. After a few workouts, this exercise will feel easy. Thanks to it, the tide is tolerated much easier, except that the next tide will be a little delay.
- Clean and cool the air in the room. The room in which you often are, you need to frequently ventilated to create a comfortable microclimate. In some cases you need to use the humidifier. The room should be cool, but not hot and stuffy.
- Food and drink. In the diet should prevail foods of plant origin. Eliminating harmful dishes (fatty, fried, spicy), not only can reduce the intensity and frequency of hot flashes, but improve overall health. As for the drinking, then the day you should drink at least 2 liters of fluid. This is necessary in order to replenish the fluid in the body, losses that occur with sweating.
- Clothing. Women should be given preference for outerwear, made of natural materials. Such clothing is better breathable and absorbs moisture, prevents odor of sweat. Clothes should not restrict movement and cause discomfort.
- Exercise. The most safe sports during menopause can be called swimming, which helps to increase muscle tone and relieve pressure on the spine. Fitness, dance, body Flex and just walking in the parks are also beneficial to women’s health.
- To avoid stress. Completely avoid stressful situations today, but you can try as much as possible to avoid them. It is very important tune in a positive way. The less a woman worries, the less it will disturb the tides.
Folk remedies to eliminate heat
It has long been the treatment of hot flushes during menopause were carried out with the use of herbs. Medicinal herbs and fees have powerful healing properties, but only if you use them correctly. Decoctions, fees, and juices of medicinal plants are able to regulate processes in the female reproductive system, rejuvenate the body.
- Dry fruits of hawthorn, brewed in boiling water and infused, you need to drink the tea two times a day. Helps with palpitations and frequent tides.
- Infusion of Hypericum need to take 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. It has a beneficial effect on the digestive organs, is a General tonic, reduces the body’s reaction to hormonal restructuring, strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Oregano, which is considered a «female herb» improves sleep and reduces hot flashes. Grass restores the metabolism and has a stimulating effect on the intestines and uterus. Drinking tea out of oregano to 2-3 times a day.
- The decoction you should drink instead of tea during the day. The plant helps to rejuvenate the body, helps to normalize hormonal balance.
- The gathering of hawthorn flowers, BlackBerry leaves, Woodruff, motherwort (in equal proportions) will help to significantly ease the symptoms, even if menopause is severe.
- BlackBerry leaves, thyme, Melissa in equal proportions, brewed tea instead. After the first day of admission will be a noticeable improvement.
- Tincture of Rowan long from the tides during menopause treatment folk remedies. A glass of fresh ash to pour a glass of vodka and insist in a dark place for one month. Taken at night on a teaspoon.
- Fresh beet juice to displace with honey in equal proportions. Take 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day after meals. The tool can be stored in the refrigerator.
There are many other recipes of traditional medicine, which help to reduce or completely remove the unpleasant symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, excessive sweating, discomfort during sex etc. But before you use traditional recipes, it is necessary to consult a doctor. This will help to avoid negative reactions.