How to wash the nose from polyps celandine: the treatment of folk remedies and reviews
How to treat nasal polyps celandine?
Neoplasms in the form of polyps in the nasal cavity are the result of a prolonged infectious or allergic diseases. The process leads to hypertrophy of the mucous membrane, at first to swell, and then to polypoides its growth. Colorectal polyps: polyps are stalk-like growths of soft, connective tissue. Most of them have a jelly-like substance, covered with normal mucosa. Some supplied with blood vessels.
Polyps first formed in the paranasal sinus, then in the cavities of the nose and become, thus, cause blockage of the nasal passages, which in turn impedes the breathing process. Breathing is done by mouth and it is a straight road to viruses and infections. For a long period of time, polyps may be missed and not to bring noticeable discomfort. If their growth interferes with the respiratory process, it is necessary medical intervention. In milder cases it is possible to treat nasal polyps folk remedies.
The advice of traditional medicine for the treatment of polyps
For getting rid of tumors in the nasal cavity, are used in folk medicine decoctions or infusions of medicinal plants. With their help, I do wash the nasal sinuses or used in the form of drops. Well established collection, which include chamomile and celandine.
Recipe for decoction:
- two tablespoons of celandine;
- two tablespoons of chamomile;
- a liter of water.
The raw material is taken in a dry form, proportion, mix, pour a liter of boiling water, tightly closed and infused for six hours. Then the broth is filtered. The prepared drug is used 2 drops in each nasal passage.
The interval between treatments, four hours. The treatment lasts until the complete disposal of polyps.
Caution! An overdose of drops of broth containing celandine, may cause burns of the mucous membrane.
To cure polyps will help infusion, which includes anise and celandine. For it does:
- 100 grams of alcohol;
- a pinch of powdered anise;
- two tablespoons of celandine dry.
Put all the ingredients in a well-closed container, infused for two weeks, away from direct sunlight. Apply tincture, two drops (1 drop in the nasal passage) five to six times a day.
Therapy lasts until complete disposal of the tumors.
The application of celandine from polyps
Celandine has antimicrobial and antibacterial action, helps to fight inflammation. Is one of the effective components in the decoctions and infusions used for getting rid of polyps. Also use it as a standalone tool without any additional ingredients. In the absence of allergic reactions on the composition of plants, which includes:
- acid of organic origin;
- several types of essential oils.
In the plant reaches a height of 1 meter. Flowering begins in late may and lasts until the end of August, the period when most of active substances in the composition of celandine.
Select the juice is bright orange, toxic, can cause irritation or burns of the skin.
This feature of the plant must be considered independent from the workpiece.
Before the use of celandine for the treatment of polyps, a doctor’s consultation. As the plant is contraindicated:
- if there is a diagnosis of epilepsy;
- women during pregnancy and lactation;
- children under three years of age;
- if the individual is not tolerance;
Use with caution in bronchial asthma and angina pectoris, also, if there is neurological disease.
Decoctions and tinctures of celandine
Teas and tinctures used for rinsing the sinuses, and in the form of drops. Celandine drops in the nose can be cooked in several recipes:
- A teaspoon of crushed plant (the broth will fit all the parts) pour 350 milligrams of boiling water. Insist broth for one hour. Filtered and placed in a cool place. Instill three drops in each nasal passage in four hours. This decoction is also suitable for the treatment of polyps with the help of cotton swabs. They are impregnated with prepared medium and placed for ten minutes in each nasal passage. The course of treatment for two months, according to the scheme: seven days of treatments followed a three-day break, then repeat.
- To collect the plant along with the root, then wash under running water. To give the plant to dry out. Grind up with a mixer to a mushy substance. Squeeze out the juice. Pour into an opaque container. Cover and leave for weeks at room temperature. When will start the fermentation process, it is necessary to periodically open the container to release air. After seven days the remedy is ready. It is mixed in equal parts with water and instill two drops in the nasal passages.
Attention! Concentrated not diluted with water, juice, can not be used, it is toxic.
Treatment lasts for seven days, then one week break and repeat the event. Recommended five weeks of treatments, excluding breaks. If no improvement in a month to repeat. Juice of celandine is destructive to act on the polyp and the reason for it.
Treatment with the juice of celandine
Prepared juice from fresh plants through fermentation, is used for washing the nasal sinuses.
The most common way to wash the nose from polyps celandine with the aid of a rubber bulb. Pear is filled with the solution, it is introduced into one nasal cavity, washing out the mucous, the effect on the tumor. Next the cavity was washed the same way. During the procedure, the head must be tilted forward.
Recipes for washing
- Three tablespoons of juice mixed with 0,5 liter of boiled warm water, wash five times a day.
- Three tablespoons of fresh flowers, filled to 0.6 liters of boiling water. Insist broth for two hours. Filtered and used for washing. After the procedure, 15 minutes in each nasal passage laid cotton swabs soaked in the same solution. Read more about how to make turundy, click here.
- One tablespoon of juice to fill 0,200 grams of boiled water, add 0.5 tablespoons of salt and five drops of iodine. Rinse sinuses in the morning, after sleep, once a day for 14 days.
Olga, 45 years: Declined to do surgery to remove. Used the juice of celandine for the treatment of polyps (I had more than one) for six months. Alternated drops and wash, so did the cotton swabs. In a month, smaller, disappeared completely. To breathe easier, and rarely have headaches. After six months went to the doctor, I have polyps found. Judge for yourself.
Svetlana, 30 years. To do surgery was not necessary, thanks to the advice of my grandmother. I polyps advised washing saline and a mixture of chamomile, St. John’s wort and greater celandine, brewed together. One day was washed with tincture of herbs the other day with saline and before bed dripping with the juice of celandine, diluted with water. Polyps did not.
No matter how effective folk methods, but self-employment is very questionable. The formation of polyps is the consequence of pathological changes in the mucous membrane.
Only a doctor can determine the cause and prescribe appropriate treatment and to give recommendations on preventive measures to prevent recurrence of the disease.