Is it possible the child to rinse with chamomile in the cold: how to wash baby
How to wash the nose chamomile baby?
Is it possible the child to rinse with chamomile? Oddly enough, parents are often unable to answer this question. Whether this procedure is useful and safe? In fact, the nasal wash this drug may not harm the health. The infusion of the plant has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect.
On the surface of the sinuses of the mucous membrane, performs a protective function. The mucus prevents the penetration of harmful microorganisms and dust. But if it becomes too much difficulty breathing. In mucus accumulate bacteria. That is to remove them used rinsing with chamomile.
When is it appropriate to apply the procedure?
Children often suffer from colds. The most unpleasant symptom of SARS is nasal congestion. The child sleeps is worse, it becomes difficult to breathe. Also a runny nose can appear as a result of protective reaction of the organism to the effects of air pollution and allergens-irritants.
The mucus accumulates in the nasal passages, feel good different types of microbes.
Therefore, periodically it must be removed.
Nasal rinses chamomile can be produced with the following diseases:
- polyps in the nasal cavity;
Important! Before treatment, be sure to consult with the child’s doctor.
Lavage of the nasal passages is also used to prevent to prevent viral and respiratory diseases.
The effect of the chamomile rinse for sinuses
A decoction of this medicinal plant has a beneficial effect on the condition of the nasal passages:
- the mucous membrane restores a drainage quality;
- removes harmful bacteria and allergens;
- reduced mucus;
- increases immunity;
- eases the breathing process.
Preparation of medicinal solution
For the preparation of a therapeutic composition necessary to purchase pharmacy medicinal chamomile. Usually it is sold in packaged form. In a glass put the finished sachet and pour boiling water. Before using the medicinal solution should be cooled to room temperature.
If you use bulk drugs plant, the composition prepared in this way:
- in a small sauce pan poured a glass of boiled water;
- in a container add a tablespoon of dried chamomile;
- water brought to the boil and infuse for 20 minutes;
- after the solution will acquire the room temperature, it is filtered and used for washing.
How to clean nose baby chamomile?
Nasal rinses chamomile in infants is as follows:
- keep baby in an upright position;
- dial liquid by means of a rubber pear or a syringe;
- see that the mouth of the baby was slightly open to avoid zahlebyvayas broth, which will drain the nasopharynx;
- the liquid is carefully introduced into the nasal passages in turn;
- the initial pressure of the solution should be minimal, so that the child is used to the liquid in the spout;
- make sure that the baby’s head was slightly tilted forward (so the broth will flow out of the nose).
Attention! During the procedure, you must keep track of where in the future will be a formulation. If a baby is choking, lay him belly down on your hand and gently Pat on the back.
Chamomile for colds in infants can prevent a variety of respiratory diseases. Procedures are performed immediately after the child woke up in the middle of the day and before bedtime.
In the process of washing is necessary to observe elementary security measures. Otherwise, there can be new problems. Can occur inflammation of the organs of hearing or damage to neighboring tissues.
Nasal lavage in children older
Consider how to wash the nose chamomile children 5 years and older:
- the child should tilt your head over the bath;
- the mouth remains open, the tongue protrudes;
- a formulation is introduced into the nasal passage with the help of a rubber bulb;
- you need to ensure that the liquid is poured through the mouth or adjacent the nostril, causing all the accumulated mucus will come out;
- rinse both nostrils alternately;
- after that, the child needs to blow his nose well.
Older children can rinse out the sinuses themselves. Used drug solution is poured into a small container. The composition is drawn through the nasal passage and then spits through the mouth. The procedure should be performed at least 5 times during the day. The solution temperature should not exceed 35C.
Important! Note that the therapeutic composition does not need to be entered under great pressure. Can occur the fluid entering the cavity of the ear. This can lead to the occurrence of otitis media.
Daisy from the common cold cannot be used for washing in the presence of the following factors:
- long-lasting inflammatory edema in the nasal sinuses;
- any form of otitis media;
- allergic reactions to this medicinal plant;
- with nosebleeds;
- in violation of the integrity of the tympanic membrane;
- uneven nasal septum.
Rinsing the nasal passages using chamomile is an effective preventive and therapeutic procedure. It is part of a complex of therapeutic measures in the treatment of various diseases. Before using prepared broth it must be carefully filtered.
In the process of flushing the drug is delivered directly to the site of infection. If this is not affecting other systems of the body. No matter how slight, did not seem the disease before applying treatments, be sure to consult with your doctor. Only he will be able to identify possible contraindications.