Kalanchoe from the cold: the healing properties, photo and doses adults
How to drip into the nose Kalanchoe adults?
Deal with the cold can not only pharmaceuticals but also some recipes of alternative medicine that are often even much more efficient.
One such way is the use of medicinal plants of Kalanchoe. About its medicinal properties when cold, but also about how to apply next and will be discussed.
What is a Kalanchoe
Kalanchoe is a genus of perennial plants belonging to the family Crassulaceae. A wide variety of species.
Help. This plant was bought some interesting items: «house ginseng», «tree of life» and «chicaloca», which is a reflection of its effects on the body when therapy.
This plant is widely used in folk and official medicine, in particular for the treatment of various ENT diseases.
There are about 200 species of Kalanchoe, among which special medicinal properties there are the following kinds (a photo of each of them below):
- Degremona – most often used in recipes alternative medicine.
- Cirrus is the most studied species, recognized by doctors and used for the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
- Blossfeld is the least studied form, but is also used by herbalists.
For therapeutic purposes in the home should be used it Kalanchoe Pinnate, since the species is better known, and consequently the most safe in terms of effects on the body.
Composition and medicinal properties of the plant
Kalanchoe grows on the window sills of almost every house, but not all are aware of what is, at first glance unprepossessing plant is a real doctor from the common cold and other inflammatory ailments.
Efficiency effects on the body due to the presence of rich chemical composition in the leaves, which are raw materials for the preparation of dosage forms. This is such useful items as:
- tanning substances;
- enzymes – natural catalysts, protein and organic compounds;
- micro and macro elements – calcium, copper, aluminum, magnesium, iron, manganese;
- flavonoids – campherol, quercetin;
- organic acids – oxalic, malic, acetic, citric;
Due to such structure, the plant has the following therapeutic effects:
- Anti-inflammatory – eliminates swelling and inflammation of the mucosa of the nasal cavity, thereby normalizing the breath.
- Analgesic – eliminates discomfort in the nose when cold.
- Wound healing – promotes rapid regeneration of the epithelium.
- Antimicrobial is effective against various pathogenic microorganisms, penetrating into the nasal cavity.
In addition, experts advise to drip juice of Kalanchoe in the nose as a preventive measure in the season to increase the number of colds.
This suggests that Kalanchoe is a kind of herbal immunomodulator, can greatly enhance and strengthen the body’s defenses.
Help. Kalanchoe Should be grown at home as it effectively disinfects indoor air.
Contraindications and side effects
Before you make a decision on the application of any recipes with Kalanchoe from a cold, should carefully read the precautions.
This is necessary to ensure that the treatment was effective without acquiring unpleasant consequences and worsening of the condition.
So, you cannot use this plant for the treatment of rhinitis in the following circumstances:
- individual intolerance;
- the presence of a severe allergic pathologies;
- rhinitis allergic nature;
- children up to age 3 years;
- the period of pregnancy.
Side effects occur in rare cases.
They can be divided into two groups according to the nature of the impact:
- Local – burning, swelling to the nose, mucous membrane burns (can occur if the juice of the plant is not pre-diluted).
- Common (appear more often in cases of overdose) – drowsiness, nausea, headache.
If you ignore the contraindications in case of hypersensitivity can develop anaphylactic shock or angioedema.
One of the biggest advantages of this herbal remedy — the opportunity to engage in the cultivation of plants and treatment at home.
Help. If you do not want to prepare the tool itself, it is possible to buy Kalanchoe in a pharmacy in the form of finished drug from its juice. Here you should pay attention to the fact that the fluid was clean, no alcohol and other components.
House of leaves of the plant can be cooked two dosage forms: juice and broth.
It is necessary to take leaves of Mature plants (not less than 3 years), as young plants do not have the concentration of useful elements.
Cut sheets must be placed in the refrigerator for a week. This is important, because without sunlight and prolonged exposure to cold air in leaves the accumulation of bio-stimulants is faster.
The juice is thus:
- squeeze out juice from previously prepared and washed leaves with chesnokodavki.
- if the leaves are fleshy, the liquid can be pressed by the fingers;
- pressed juice is filtered to get rid of unwanted inclusions in the liquid (pulp and pieces of leaves).
The finished juice is a liquid green color with a characteristic herbaceous odor.
Method prepare the broth looks like this:
- The prepared leaves of plants (3 pieces) pour 100 ml of water.
- Put on low heat and bring to boiling.
- Remove from heat and insist 1 hour.
- To cool and drain.
The peculiarity of the broth is that it is gentle to mucous membranes. Perfect for people with sensitive mucosa and small children.
Help. Instructions for use of juice and decoction of Kalanchoe, as well as their dose is the same, that speaks about identical efficiency of these two dosage forms plants.
How to dribble Kalanchoe nose adult
The main benefit of therapy in this way is to free the sinuses of excess mucus.
There is a kind of reaction — continuous sneezing.
Therefore, you should buy a lot of scarves before drip in a nose of Kalanchoe.
Further schematically shows the therapeutic methods and dosage.
|Dosage form Kalanchoe||Dosage||The number of applications|
|Juice||2-3 drops in each nostril||up to 3 times a day|
|The broth||3 drops in each nostril|
You can also replace the instillation to another method of application: soak a cotton swab with the juice or decoction and RUB the lining of the nose inside.
In addition, when you use juice, you should consider that some people have overly sensitive mucous. In this situation, to avoid unpleasant consequences, it is necessary to dilute the concentrated liquid.
There are several ways how to dilute Kalanchoe:
- purified water in proportion 1:1;
- a few drops of vegetable oil (pre-heated over a fire for sterility).
In any such treatment will be effective if all the rules on the use of funds.
Based on the foregoing the question of whether the Kalanchoe from the cold or not, we can say that, Yes. Because it is used not only for the treatment of rhinitis, and all types of sinusitis.
Another important factor is the recognition of this method of treatment official medicine. You know much of popular recipes that are not rejected by doctors or criticized? This is the case. Moreover, this plant taken to «adopt» some pharmaceutical companies.
We also propose you to find information about treating sinusitis drugs «Sumamed» and «Protargol».