Lays ear during exercise during physical activities
Why while training your ears?
There are cases when ears pop during exercise. This can deliver a lot of discomfort. Basically, the problem resolves on its own within a few hours after school. Rare the ears during sports training is valid.
But if the congestion persists, then it is a signal about the problems of the body or an athlete admits to a technical error while performing exercises. To understand why while training your ears, you need to understand the basic reasons causing congestion of the organs of hearing during classes.
The reasons for the phenomenon
Laying the ears occur for various reasons. It happens mostly due to a sharp rise in blood pressure, which can lead to deafness. Hearing loss can cause viral and infectious diseases, which are aggravated during exercise.
If laying the ear during exercise, the reasons can be the following:
- pathology associated with blood pressure;
- physical unpreparedness;
- high loads;
- improper breathing.
To sports and any physical activity should be approached carefully. After a long break to begin to exercise gradually. People without special training can harm your health when you exercise with maximum load.
If laying the ears accompanied by pain, it could be a sign of a sudden rise in pressure. Therefore, to monitor blood pressure during training is required for all classes.
In addition to the above reasons, there are other, more global factors, causing the ears during physical activity. These include:
- inflammation of the ear;
- ear tube;
- low back pain neck;
- head injury;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- pathology functioning of the auditory nerve;
- vegetative – vascular dystonia.
Other factors that cause sudden deafness during training include:
- the fluid entering the organ of hearing;
- sharp strong sound;
- a pressure surge;
- a sharp rush of blood to the head.
In the normal functioning of the body, hearing returns to normal after two to three hours after school. But if the duration is increased congestion and accompanied by pain, sound effects, burning, it indicates a problem with health. In this case, medical specialist.
Before the training in diseases of the heart and blood vessels is necessary to consult with your doctor, as there is the possibility of different complications, the seizures, which can lead to death.
Important! With great caution we need to exercise to people who have received a head injury. Any exercise can be set only doctor that will enter into the rehabilitation process.
Osteochondrosis of the neck and the spine is a violation of blood flow, leading to a sharp decrease in pressure and cause congestion during exercise.
In these cases, the hearing loss occurs for a long time. Classes with higher power loads in these diseases is contraindicated. The same applies to people suffering from vascular dystonia.
What to do if after a workout laid ears?
Each problem has an individual approach to its solution:
- If there is cerumen, a visit to the doctor, which should make the event to remove it. To extract the tube is forbidden, as it could trigger inflammation of the ear.
- Excessive production of earwax appointed special tools.
- When injected into the ear fluid, you must take action to remove it. To do this, you can make a shaking of the head. If no water comes out of the ear canal for a long time, you need to consult a doctor, as this can cause infection in the ear.
- Hearing loss associated with otitis and other infectious diseases, can be temporarily resolved with a special vasodilators. But it is better at the time of treatment give up physical exercise or reduce the load.
The rules of the sport
In order to prevent congestion and dizziness during physical activity must adhere to the following rules:
- To observe proper nutrition. Eating before training is unacceptable. Recommended – two hours before the start of classes.
- To maintain water balance in the body. Before the beginning and at the end of the training, it is recommended to drink one glass of water during exercise consumed liquid in large quantity.
- The degree of stress to be set individually for each person. No need to overtax untrained body, as well as chronic diseases and injuries.
- The average training duration is one hour. If any restrictions need to reduce the time for 20 to 30 minutes. With the alternation of rest and exercise can increase the class time to two hours.
- Undergo a medical examination before beginning sports activities to determine the physiological state of the organism.
With sudden hearing loss during exercise is necessary to measure blood pressure and heart rate and make comparison with the standard indicators. In case of serious deviations from the norm, you need to change course or temporarily stop its execution.
If you fulfill all the above rules and to identify the arisen disease, athletic training will bring to the human body only benefits. If you have any discharge from the ears when the cause of the disease, then you first need to cure the disease, then consult a doctor about further sport.