Leukoplakia of the bladder: causes and treatment
Leukoplakia of the bladder is a chronic disease that is accompanied by cornification of the epithelium covering the inner surface of the body. Subsequently, a pathological process, the epithelium loses its function and ceases to securely protect the bladder wall from the effects of components of urine, which in turn contributes to the development of numerous inflammatory and infectious processes.
According to many medical studies it was found that leukoplakia of the bladder is much more common among women than among men. This trend is due to, primarily, the anatomical features of the structure of the female bladder, the resulting infection can easily penetrate into the cavity of the body. 2 different forms of the disease: leukoplakia of the bladder neck and his body. It should be noted that approximately 80-85% of all cases we are talking about leukoplakia of the bladder neck. Pathology body the bladder is much rarer.
The causes of the disease
To date, outlines the main reasons for the development of leukoplakia of the bladder:
- One of the main reasons for the development of leukoplakia of the bladder neck is considered a sexually transmitted infection. In this case, most often we are talking about chlamydia, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Trichomonas, gonorrhea, genital herpes virus.
- In some cases, the causative agent of the disease is infection, penetrating from the genital tract or intestines into the bladder.
- Often the factors provoking the development of leukoplakia of the cervix or body of the bladder, are various chronic diseases in the body.
- Excessive use of IUDs without timely replacement is one of the risk factors.
- Also, the disease can be diagnosed in women leading chaotic, promiscuous and neglecting contraception.
- In some cases, leukoplakia of the bladder may be the result of disturbances in the functioning of the endocrine system.
To diagnose leukoplakia of the bladder can be characteristic symptoms of this disease. Most often, the lesion on the neck of accompanied by sharp, cramping pain in the bladder, which significantly increases during urination. In the process of going to the toilet a woman may feel pain, burning, discomfort in the lower abdomen, urination can be disrupted.
Treatment of leukoplakia of the bladder
Depending on the severity and stage of the disease for the treatment of leukoplakia of the bladder is applied one of the following methods: traditional or online. Excellent results can be obtained after treatment of folk remedies. In some cases, excellent results can be obtained by using traditional methods of treatment. Treatment of leukoplakia of the bladder folk remedies can be very effective if you start it in the early stages of the disease.
Let us more detail on the most popular traditional medicine in the fight against leukoplakia of the bladder:
- For the preparation of effective folk remedies against leukoplakia, you will need marigold flowers. 1 tablespoon dry or fresh flowers calendula should pour 2 cups of boiling water, and after vehicle infusions, use it for daily irrigation.
- Excellent results can be obtained by using folk remedies made from oats. For cooking oat 1 Cup, pour 4 cups of hot water, after which means you need to put in a water bath. Once evaporated about half of the fluid, in medication, you need to add 1 tablespoon of high quality, natural honey, then make the tool 100 ml 3 times a day.
- In the treatment of leukoplakia of the bladder neck in women folk remedies you can use infusion of yarrow. Recipe healing agent as follows: 2 teaspoons of yarrow, pour 250 ml of boiling water and let the mixture infuse for 1 hour. After this infusion should take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day. Take the drug is recommended immediately before a meal.
- A positive result can be obtained by applying herbal of plantain, cinquefoil, and horsetail. All the herbs mix in equal amounts, and then 1 tablespoon of pre-chopped herbal should pour 500 ml of boiling water and leave herbal blend for infusion in a dark and warm place. The average duration of infusion – 1-1. 5 hours. After insisting you can go directly to the treatment, which is the intake of 250 ml of infusion times a day, before bedtime.
- A very powerful tool is the regular unrefined sunflower oil. As a rule, when leukoplakia of the bladder, sunflower oil is used exclusively as a tampon. Thoroughly moisten cotton or gauze with unrefined sunflower oil, then enter it into the vagina and leave for 10-12 hours. The best option would be the introduction of a tampon with sunflower oil just before bedtime.
- For the preparation of the following folk remedies will need a grass under the name Veronica officinalis, which is widely used in the treatment of various diseases folk remedies. The grass can collect yourself or buy at the pharmacy. 1 tablespoon Veronica drug must pour 300 ml of boiling water, and then give the grass to infuse for 1-2 hours. After this remedy take 100 ml three times a day.
- A very effective tool in the fight against leukoplakia of the bladder is a folk remedy made from the leaves of cranberries and Rowan berries. The principle of the preparation of a therapeutic drug, the following are Rowan berries and dry leaves, cranberries in a ratio of 3:1. All the components of the collection carefully chop and pour 250 ml of hot water, then let the mixture infuse for at least 4-5 hours. After vehicle infusions, you need to carefully strain and take 100 ml immediately before meals, three times a day.
When you use different methods is very careful to use those in which there was no need with this insidious disease, such as leukoplakia of the bladder. Reaction can be not the same as the patient expects. If you have any discomfort, home treatment should be discontinued immediately. In this case, you must immediately contact a specialist.