Lump in the nose of man: that it may be on the partition, and how to treat
What if there was a bump in the nose?
Benign growths can occur throughout the body, partly on the surface and inside of the nose. The epithelial layers are characterized by active growth without structural modifications. Attempt to neutralize the defect of the dangerous complication of the disease, suppuration of the bumps, so the problem requires a doctor’s involvement.
The causes of bumps in your nose and out
As a result of violations of the mechanisms of control of division and differentiation of cells formed foci growth of abnormal tissue on the mucous membrane and the upper surface of the nose.
By combining histological, pathological and clinical signs of bumps klassificeret.
- Benign. Characterized by slow growth, preservation of the functions of tissue structures. Tumors are distinguished by the type of cells from which they originate, made up of atheroma, fibroma, hemangioma, osteoma, chondroma, adenoma, epithelioma.
- Malignant. Growths are characterized by their ability to metastasize. They affect the entire body, causing cancer intoxication. X-ray pictures of the tumor is depicted as a white-gray mass. The most common forms include sarcoma, neurogenic lump, melanoma, lymphoma.
The occurrence of rounded bulges in the nose causes discomfort, interferes with natural nazalnogo breathing, the patient experiences the feeling of presence of foreign object in the projection of the paranasal sinuses. Growths on the nose are less painful but they look ugly, lower self-esteem.
Causes of seals
Most often the site of localized growths are the inner walls of pneumatic cavities.
The basis for the formation of bumps inside the nose are the following:
chronic inflammation of the upper respiratory tract. Provoke the clinical condition of suppuration of the hair follicles (furuncle), polyposis coli, human papilloma virus, sinusitis;
- mechanical breach of the integrity of the soft tissues. Changes of the maxillofacial region is preceded by intubation, picking of the nose;
- a pathological increase of the pharyngeal tonsil. Red bump nose points to the growth of benign tumors – adenomas. It is attached to the walls of the paranasal sinuses on a special stalk, has a hyperplastic nature. With the increase in the volume of the message completely blocks the nasal cavity with the outside world;
- a decrease in immune activity. Destabilization of the compressor of the mechanisms manifested by the sensitivity of the inner lining of the nose to the effects of aggressive factors, which creates favorable conditions for the growth and reproduction of infectious pathogens.
For reference! Irrigation of the sinuses untreated water increases the chance of the formation of epithelial growths.
The risk group includes patients involved in the carpentry, furniture, footwear, metallurgical, construction industry. Harmful chemical substances affect the respiratory system, which can be a root cause of the occurrence of entities in the projection of the paranasal cavities.
Why do I get bumps on nose
Before you treat the disease you must diagnose the etiology of the formation on the nose. Pathological changes develop on the background of adverse factors:
- the hormonal imbalance. In puberty, pregnancy increases the amount of steroid hormones which enhance the production of sebaceous glands. Excessive production of the oily substance clogs pores, precedes the formation of acne in the form of cones;
- use of poor quality cosmetics, contact with certain irritants, allergic substances, which causes dermatitis. The disease is manifested by itching, reddening of the skin, formation of small growths;
- of rhinophyma. Deviation is characterized by an increase of all elements of the nose. Predispose to the development of pathology of rosacea, adverse environmental conditions, alcoholism, sudden thermal changes;
- bacterial infections. «Green light» to enhance the activity of pathogens and gives skin damage low or high temperatures.
Education on the nose — the first symptom of disorders of the cardiovascular, endocrine or immune system. It is important to correctly and timely identify the disease, a symptom of which are growths on the nasal surface.
Fact! The bumps on the inside of the nose are more sensitive than outdoor education.
How to treat bumps within the respiratory organ and on the surface
It is strictly forbidden to remove tumors on their own, especially ulcers. The inflammatory process which occurs in the soft tissues, increase the risk of infection of blood circulating throughout the body.
Therapy pathology should be carried out after consultation of the otolaryngologist. The doctor on the basis of differential diagnosis will determine the reason why the nose cones, the nature of the layers, make a medical scheme.
For each patient, the recovery technique is chosen individually. At the initial stage of manufacturing is likely to neutralize the seal pharmacotherapy, but most often a rounded bulge in the nose is removed surgically.
When purulent-necrotic inflammation of the hair follicle of the mucous membrane, a slow process of healing boils, malignant purulent foci prescribe homeopathic remedies:
- preparations from Arnica;
- «APIs mellifica»;
- «Calcium sulfuricum»;
- «Myristica sebifera».
The active ingredients have a restorative effect on the entire body, accelerate soft tissue regeneration, reduce acute pain, contribute to the rapid opening of the boil.
For disinfection, the growth treated with an iodine solution. The procedure requires caution, because it may burn the mucous.
When polyps are «Allium flail», «Hecla lava», «Teucrium marum verum». In the absence of positive dynamics prescribed endoscopic surgery. With the help of a special device – shaver-affected tissue structure, cut off from healthy shells under local or General anesthesia.
For reference! In modern medicine, widely practiced laser removal of polyps.
If the tumor is malignant in nature in the initial stages carried out surgical excision of the tumor. After surgery can occur cosmetic defects on the nose. To improve the appearance using the most modern prostheses for the correction.
To reduce the likelihood of relapse given a course of radiation therapy. Cancer cells are exposed to high energy beams, which recognize the affected structural elements, without compromising the integrity of healthy tissues. The last stage of drug events is the use of anti-cancer drugs (chemotherapy).
Further prognosis depends on the localization of the tumor, the stage of progression. In the diagnosis of pathology in the early phase of the success for recovery are up to 60% of patients with advanced forms of the index is reduced to 20-30%.
Treatment rounded bulges on the surface of the upper body
What if there was a bump on the nose? Part of growths requires specialized treatment, other forms respond well to more simple methods.
To prevent the formation of seals at the nose, to speed up the process of regression will help the following recommendations:
- To balance the power. Foods with a high glycemic index increase the probability of forming irregularities on the surface of the nose. Put your emphasis on lean meats, vegetables with low starch, Flaxseed oil (rich in omega-3).
- To limit the use of caffeine and confectionery products, which have a negative impact on the condition of the skin. Replace herbal teas, dried fruits or fresh berries.
- To drink more fluids. Water flushes out the products of intoxication from the body, normalizes water-salt balance, which is beneficial for the dermis.
- Observe the rules of personal hygiene. Do not touch dirty hands on the surface of the nose, use of personal cosmetic and bath accessories.
For reference! The herpes virus is transmitted by contagious means, through the objects, so it is important to observe the activities of hygienic culture.
Rarely, when it is possible to achieve positive dynamics by the treatment of external growths the ointment «Levomekol», «Aciclovir», «Hixson».
In most clinical cases, the problem is solved using methods of minimally invasive therapy:
- Laser. Single procedure. If the precise dosage of the energy of radiation pulses allows to remove the bumps without subsequent scarring of the tissue. Does not require a preparatory period and rehabilitation.
- Electrocoagulation. The method be performed in an outpatient setting using special equipment. Tumors eliminate one procedure, excised tissue is sent to histology. Next 5-7 days wound place smeared with antiseptic agents («Baneuoqin», 5% potassium permanganate solution).
- Cryosurgery. Surface treatment of the growths with liquid nitrogen. Considered one of the most effective procedures to remove a non-cancerous growths on the nose, with an optimal ratio of price and quality. The freezing seals well tolerated by patients, does not cause pain.
The ineffectiveness of invasive therapy or chronic pathological defect the doctor carries out traditional surgical excision of the affected tissue.
There is a risk modification benign tumors. The probability of degeneration determines the physiology of the patient, consumer, and environmental conditions, etiology of the pathogen. Therefore, the formation of growths, even minor, requires a doctor’s participation, to define what and how to treat a lump in the nose or on the surface.